2017-11-25 15:12:44

Hi guys,
If you come on to STW, there's a little surprise someone put together in hopes of getting more people to interact. So wy not join the fun?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-12-01 20:31:39 (edited by Cornettoking 2017-12-01 20:32:26)

Hello,
I have two suggestions for this game:
1. It would be cool if you could link your birthday to your account and if you log in on your birthday you either get a random gift from the Server or you can choose from, let's say three Gifts.
2. Could it be possible that certain Players (of Course after a sort of testing time) could gain Buildingrights?? Because I am sure that non-admin Players have also got great ideas for items, maps, quests and so on.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2017-12-02 01:53:31

I also thought of another rank. You could have moderatorship, adminship, and mastership. The moderators can only moderate chats and mute or unmute global chats among players.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-12-02 18:15:46

Hello. Now I have Windows 10 and the game at each launch asks "Do you agree to the rules?". In Windows 7, I once answered this question and that's it. And here every time I have to press the "Yes" button. How do I prevent this from appearing every time I start the game?

Regards, Adil.

2017-12-03 02:48:09

hmm, problem is, they have to have like a /birthday command to know who's birthday it is. kind of like the zone bbs or something... but yeah. And, I was thinking on holidays, they could give us gifts or just free dfc or grenade.

2017-12-03 02:52:02

akilor gave us the Black Friday Event. Not sure what will happen on Christmas or New Years. I'm thinking of maybe setting off a bunch of fireworks and flares together to see how much noise we can make. To bad we don't have any whistling or screaming fireworks.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-12-03 10:12:25

@adiluralbaev
Run the game as admin it even tells you that in the dialog.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-12-16 20:11:23

At midnight will be action.

2017-12-17 22:45:43

how did you know that

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-12-18 11:12:43

Hi all!

Amine wrote:

@adiluralbaev
Run the game as admin it even tells you that in the dialog.

OK, it's worked. Thank you!

Regards, Adil.

2017-12-19 07:19:33

Love how I can't play this because of avast. And if I want to get rid of avast I need to reset my machine to factory. ugh

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-12-19 08:14:06

just use revo uninstaller pro

2017-12-19 08:15:12

you can grab it from softasm

2017-12-19 12:07:28

That program doesn't appear to be accessible. After installing it gives me an unlabeled edit box that can't be interacted with at all. And hitting tab or enter just gives the windows ding.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-12-20 11:47:31 (edited by braille0109 2017-12-20 11:48:22)

I usually don't look at this topic, but I did today. there actually is an even better way to get rid of avast. I've used it on quite a few people now, and I'm yet to get any complaints. with that out of the way, here's the overview of the process. 1) enable audio in safe mode. I personally have the tool if needed, and I can send it. 2) only, and only, when the tool is installed, bring out the good old run dialog, and type in msconfig. shift tab once, and find the boot tab. now, tab, find the safe mode check box, and check it. then, reboot the PC. you should now be in safe mode, with automatic administrator rights. warning! every command, such as run commands, in safe modes, are automatically performed with automatic administrator rights. anyways, now, go to programs features (not sure on windows 7) find avast, and enjoy the totally accessible uninstaller, simply because avast at this point, isn't running, so it's using the standard uninstaller dialog. now, when avast prompts you, reboot the PC. when it rebooted, go back to msconfig (as explained above) but this time, uncheck the safe mode box. reboot once more, and enjoy your PC without avast. I did this both on windows 8.1 and 10, and I gave the trick to another 6 or so, one of which was 7, so I'm almost certain that this will work. not to mention choice of screen reader doesn't matter at this point, either.

2018-02-03 11:29:27

Hello all and Sam! The last update of the game Survive the wild I did not like. Firstly, because it takes a very long time to connect to the server. Secondly, the transition between the maps takes a very long time. Thirdly, when the object is behind, the sound does not go down by a half. Without it, it's easier to play and there are no hang-ups. Please, correct all errors
Thank you!

Regards, Adil.

2018-02-03 11:52:32

hello, 
for me i'm using revo uninstaller for like 2 years and it was accessible.   not sure about the new version, but  old version is fine for me.    if you can't use revo uninstaller, there are  other uninstallers    you can find   by a search in the google

2018-02-03 12:17:20

Yeah, also music and dreams don’t work

2018-02-03 16:07:45

Guys, I totally agree with you! Please correct the errors or return the old version of the client.

Regards, Adil.

2018-05-09 09:43:27

Hello. When will the new version of this game? I would like the developer to correct errors to play was comfortable. Thank you.

Regards, Adil.

2018-05-09 09:56:06

I wander how many who are still playing the game? I stopped playing because of some changes which I don't like, and I know some people who left as well. This is sad indeed, because it is really a great game for sure.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-09 12:25:41 (edited by Mads 2018-05-09 12:31:10)

@SLJ
Yep exactly why I stopped. I used to play this all the time while chilling and talking with friends.
Then there were made changes to make the game more realistic, and they worked, kinda.
While playing the game, there were more things to keep an eye on, temprature and more ways to loose energy. Ok, this added more realism to the game, but not much else.
Now I was playing the same game, but with more sleeping and clotheschanging. That and me dying of heat, i logged in on the tropical island wearing winterclothes, in the first minutes of playing, left me not wanting to play that much.
It was not just the changes, but also the concept of realism before new things to craft or new maps for example, that turned me away.
And since then, i have found myself unable to emerge myself in the game, playing to way too late in the night together with my friends.
Now, the game is no longer my “cup of tea” (you know, withered bits of leaves picked from a tree or the ground that you boil in a claypot full of water that can somehow only hold a mouthful of water but several cups of tea, cause realism bitches!).

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2018-05-09 20:43:35

SLJ wrote:

I wander how many who are still playing the game? I stopped playing because of some changes which I don't like, and I know some people who left as well. This is sad indeed, because it is really a great game for sure.

Some changes, that's rather cryptic... smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2018-05-09 20:50:54

Mads wrote:

@SLJ
Yep exactly why I stopped. I used to play this all the time while chilling and talking with friends.
Then there were made changes to make the game more realistic, and they worked, kinda.
While playing the game, there were more things to keep an eye on, temprature and more ways to loose energy. Ok, this added more realism to the game, but not much else.
Now I was playing the same game, but with more sleeping and clotheschanging. That and me dying of heat, i logged in on the tropical island wearing winterclothes, in the first minutes of playing, left me not wanting to play that much.
It was not just the changes, but also the concept of realism before new things to craft or new maps for example, that turned me away.
And since then, i have found myself unable to emerge myself in the game, playing to way too late in the night together with my friends.
Now, the game is no longer my “cup of tea” (you know, withered bits of leaves picked from a tree or the ground that you boil in a claypot full of water that can somehow only hold a mouthful of water but several cups of tea, cause realism bitches!).

- Finding new things to craft requires finding new resources with the main question where to put them, new sounds, and if you can't put them in existing environments, you'd have to create new ones.
- As for the clay pots, remember that you can drink out of those 10 times when it's completely full, and that after boiling them, you get only 2 cups out of that, wich means half the contents per cup.
- And, last but not least, no one forbifds to come up with suggestions, they're always gladly received [wich doesn't mean they would get included, but if it can be made to fit, ...]

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2018-05-10 00:14:25

flackers wrote:

This game's really addictive but the constant stopping to restore energy is starting to make it a bit of a drag for me. I've just died again and the thought of starting from scratch for the fourth or fifth time is not a pleasant one. I spent all day paddling to the fishing village getting things from the gift shop and stuff, then paddling back. It was really arduous what with running out of energy every few minutes, then having to wait many times as long for it to be restored. Then within five minutes of being back on the mainland I got killed by a mad bear. I couldn't do anything. The game wouldn't let me move. All that effort down the drain and there was nothing I could do. I can't imagine what that must be like if you've been playing the game for months and have completed loads of quests and acquired all kinds of stuff. I'm going to keep playing of course, I just wish the energy wouldn't run out so fast.

A few hints to get you started:
- use sleeping pills or a hammock if you have them. this will cause instant sleep and thus reduces the wait time.
- if you're really out of energy, and you are in desperate need, drink berry juice, an energy drink, a pop can, or smoke a cigarrette.
- most people either buy or traid for death free cards, even one or so is enough, so that the next time you die, you don't lose everything but rather get reborn elsewhere, with all your items in tact, except for the basic statistics like health, hunger etc.
If there's anything you'd like to ask more, except for quest sollutions, feel free to write in here, or contact an admin in the game either through /admintell, or a pm, or just the out of character chat.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->