2017-11-29 09:20:00

yeah.. But, I don't know where is link download.
)

I'M COMING! (James Potter)

2017-11-29 14:59:58

hello guys where is the link for download eurofly version2? please if you have put it here

2017-11-29 16:48:48

So I'll check but so far my question in the other topic hasn't been answered. Could someone please provide a link for the soundpack that someone created? All the links I have tried don't seem to work. Also I left a message for the developers on facebook, asking if they could add the airport for Las Vegas Nevada? so far no response. Is their a way I could do this myself?

Audio game king

2017-11-29 17:27:48

I don't think there's a version 2. I think you're getting trolled.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-11-30 04:14:36 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-11-30 04:20:28)

howdy!
So no one knows here?
hmm  maybe the dev don't want to share it here  just yet, ah well big_smile
smile say what ever you want smile

2017-11-30 20:42:58

Actually I know. cause I watch in youtube channel. ok maybe we waiting 1 year to play that. hahahahahahahaha

2017-11-30 21:59:50

yes there is a version2. it is in beta. I am testing it out right now. you guys are really gunna love it once it is released perhaps around christmas! I am a beta tester of version2.

2017-12-01 00:45:24

Wow I'm very-very interesting now.
there new mission in the version 2 of this game?
smile

2017-12-01 18:44:28

Oh this is gonna be so cool!

Audio game king

2017-12-03 07:35:32

There is a version 2. If you know my Youtube channel, I've got a lot of stuff up there with it.

2017-12-03 11:49:59

hello guys if you have eurofly v2 beta send the download link to my email. my email is [email protected]. thanks alot.

2017-12-03 19:20:27

So Orin I tried to look up your youtube video on my own, but I couldn't find the newest stream. Could you please post a link to it?

Audio game king

2017-12-03 19:47:33

Orin, where can I get that thing you were doing? Wow. I have tried to contribute a lot to the project by telling people about it and tutorials. I kinda feel like I should be a tester.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2017-12-03 19:48:44

WP85, here you sick monkey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmdT4VaTCew

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2017-12-06 15:02:09

hi. I have watched the review for eurofly2. and for me its already close as real. but, since that the video is out. and that day I was watching is about thursday at last week. so I thought maybee friday it will release to the public. However I don't find any update in this topic. so could you guys post the link or somthing? thanks

2017-12-06 16:08:32

Nope, we can't. It's a closed beta, release date is set for Christmas though if it'll be extended - that's always a possibility.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2017-12-06 18:55:20

And you wouldn't want to try it right now, there are still a few bugs left to handle.
A lot are fixed its not ready I am still on old eurofly after trying to test with a lot of bugs.
One thing though, its more realistic, there are more things to mod with aircraft, more systems now a lot more I can safely say that but I can't really tell people whats up.
In fact the fact its out here being discussed at all is because bits of info have leaked, we aren't even supposed to mention its existance spacifically.

2017-12-06 20:23:57

This is awesome! I've watched a few  YouTube videos and I can't wait to try it out! I have one suggestion, though I don't know if it is already implemented. As far as I know, there is a way to get real time weather information in the game. It would be awesome if we could also get the actual time in the country you're in. I bet it would be even easier to create since all you'd have to do is take the current system time and add/subtract depending on the timezone. Again, I'm not sure if this is already a thing in place but if one of you testers can pass it along to the devs that would  be great!
Thanks!

2017-12-07 03:42:39

not onlyh that, may be tester also can send info that it needs fuel dump, in real flight it needed if fuel to much for landing.. its good if we have that feature

2017-12-07 12:05:33

Hello people.
I am personally going to monitor this topic and refine your ideas and suggestions to the developer if I think they're useful. With that being said, feel free to say what you'd personally like to see. Some may be in the game already, others on  their way and some not even heard about. I am not going to reply to any feedback posts but rest assured your voice will be heard.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2017-12-14 14:25:11

hi guys,
I just updated the german language pack for Eurofly 1.7.x.

What I have done:
- translated the strings (messages that appear inside eurofly
- translated all countries, continents and capital cities (cities.txt, continents.txt and countries.txt).
- translated the keyboard shortcut reference html document
- translated all tasks (at least as a draft using deepl translator (http://www.deepl.com/translator)

What's still TODO:
- refine the tasks files
- completely translate the html documents
- properly add some regional translations using map.txt

the language pack can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/675mke06w4d2b … e.zip?dl=1

Just unpack and paste the content of the archive into your eurofly folder (after backing up the originals).

happy testing

Dave

2017-12-14 16:22:34

Hi.
Hmm crap, guess someone was quicker with the german pack than me.
I am curious on what Eurofly 2 has to offer, hopefully some more realism, could really need it if I am honest.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-12-15 05:57:56

Hello peoples,
I hope this finds you all well.
So here's the thing with eurofly.
I need massive amounts of help.
Not with the game play, that may come later, but with actually getting/install/launching the game.
I tried doing this on my own quite some time ago. However, I couldn't launch the game.
My pc didn't crash or anything, just when I installed it, there was no exe file for me to launch it with.
Can someone tell me exactly where, and what things I need to download and install?
I know there are lots of extras, voice packs, or some such thing, but I don't know how any of that works.
any help would be appreciated.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-12-15 07:33:14

Hi Silvermoon,
I'd be glad to help you with this if you'd like to.
Just feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll guide you there step by step.
Since my PM don't work properly anymore, I'll leave you my Skype here
My Skype is: Stefan Ilioaica
Feel free to add me, and let's see what we can do.

2017-12-15 18:06:17

Hey Stefan,
thank you so much for your response.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to find you on Skype, and since I cannot pm you my details, nor do I want it out on a public list like this... we are at a slight impasse.
Not sure what to do.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson