2017-11-29 10:47:16

Good morning everyone.
I was wondering if it is possible to play entombed under windows 10 somehow. I installed the game yesturday but received a feature instal request from windows wwhich, due to a fact I don't know, didn't work out as planned.
Is there a patch or something I need to instal to get the game running?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-11-29 11:58:39

So,  Entombed works well for me, even bought the game.  I  would say re-install it, and check what Microsoft distributables you've got, that may help to solve your problem.

2017-11-29 12:19:52

Hi.
Well, I actually tried that, but it didnt work for me. It states that it is missing the dotnet framework 3.5 which I wanted to install, but it's giving me an error aswell when I want to install it that framework 3.5 is missing.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-11-29 15:43:15

entombed works fine under windows 10. If its complaining about the .NET framework, go to settings, apps and features, turn windows features on and off, and you should see an install option for that. It'll most likely run through then ask you to restart, do that and you should be good to go.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-11-30 11:31:44

Hi.
You know, and there is the next problem. Someone told me that as well and I found out where to turn it off and on, but when I wanted to activate the framework, it gave me an error 0x800f081f.
I tryed fixing the update then via the dism.exe program in the command promt, this ran through as planned, but still I can't seam to activate the framework because it's giving me the same error.
I also tryed installing entombed on my main machine, but there when the game starts, it seams to load for some time but then gives me a standard the program has stopped working dialogue.
I don't get what's wrong with the game.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-12-02 01:17:34

Hello,

Please email me off list at:
[email protected]
I have a folder of files that I will send you, that should get the game running.
Talk soon.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis