2017-07-06 17:47:56

hello all when the windows version of cops game comes out? any answer wil be aprisiated thanks

2017-07-09 15:39:52

Dude, you were already told multiple times that when it is released it will be found in the new releases room and you were also told that other games were being worked on as of now. Personally if I were you I would stop asking repeatedly when the windows version is being released and just wait until it is, you will know when it is if you check new releases from time to time and see it. If you don't see it, its not out yet, and you will have to continue waiting.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-07-10 18:15:53

Masroor, if you don't mind my asking, what screen reader are you using to play cops.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-07-12 15:38:09

Please do also stop posting multiple times in a row. There is a beautiful edit function to edit your posts, why not taking advantage of that? smile
As for the Windows version, I am looking forward to seeing it in the future; during the course of the next few months, I will be probably too busy anyway, so please do take your time, no matter how long it will take you! The ideas you shared with us are just awesome; maybe you can also add bicycles as well. But I can understand how much effort it takes to actually transfer all the ideas into real code, so I am not going to push you to get things done right away. big_smile

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2017-11-24 16:50:03

hello phil when you release windows version of cops game? i can't wait

2017-11-25 05:43:34 (edited by Dan Gero 2017-11-25 05:44:39)

He's not going to get it done any quicker if you keep posting. Please stop. There should be a rule for this, can someone please make 1?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-11-26 18:00:06

Kinda wanna try this one out, what do I need to run doss games on windows, just dossbox? What even is that. Couldn't I just run doss in a vm or something?

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-26 22:39:23

@masroor, Phil will release the windows version of Cops  when it is ready.
That is I'm afraid the only answer anyone can give you, so please stop asking the same question as it isn't likely to do anyone any good.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)