2017-11-21 06:18:04 (edited by adam.mizell 2017-11-23 20:07:00)

Hello,

I'm working on an audio game where the player must navigate an area and find checkpoints to eventually finish the game. Inside the area are enemies, holes, and the checkpoints. If the player touches a hole or enemy then they die and the game restarts. The enemies make a buzzing sound and make a growling sound when they are attacking you. The checkpoint is a siren sound that repeats and becomes louder as you get closer to it. After you reach a checkpoint, the next checkpoint will start sounding and you must find all six checkpoints without dying. The controls are WASD to move, left Shift to sprint, and right CTRL to throw a ball in front of you. The ball will make a different sound depending on what it hits but at the moment those sounds aren't relevant to what they hit. If the ball hits an enemy, then the enemy will die. Please give me any feedback!

Edit:
The previous upload was just a project folder but this is the correct folder.
This is a zip file. You must download the entire zip file and open the exe file inside.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/130t13g … sp=sharing

2017-11-21 22:56:21

Well this would be nice if it was compiled.
There is no exe file to play so I won't be playing it till there is a file to run.