2017-11-17 17:36:00

Hello!
Did you hear about this chinese MMORPG game? Probably yes, but if not you can check it's main threat in the new releases.

You probably know me as the very big fan of this game, even though I am not the best player there.
But why I am creating this threat? Let's make it a place, where your feetback can be posted. Developers of this game will be informed about this thread and they will probably read it, if not, your feetback will be sent to them by me.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-11-17 18:02:05

ok, so I really like the entire concept of rotk, you know its just about the only playable audio MMO we have. Here's my one *major* gripe about it. After level 11, which is when the blessing from the ginko village stops working, it just becomes this endless fest of grind grind grind and you basically do nothing else, except kill monsters in some random area so so so much until you're leveled up enough to go to a new one. Then, it all just starts over again. Some time after you unlock mining, but you can't even start doing that till much later because the zombies inside the mines will probably utterly destroy you at level... 15 I think it was. Maybe if xp were something that could be more easily gained or there were more side things to do besides mine, I'd give it another try.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-11-17 18:17:37

it's a good game, but it has a lot of lags and it's unplayable

2017-11-17 18:23:02

@connor142 thanks for this feetback. I have the same thoughts but both I and the developer don't know what else we could add. He said he is massivelly expanding the content in the next few updates

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-11-17 19:11:16

Rotk? really good game, i wasa enjoying playing it, but grinding too much broke my attention on it. Then, i wish the dev would take on english translation more seriously. i feel they don't translate it anymore. A little amount of skills is also the reason for me to stopo playing that. Level 7, then 15 is a big big grinding. If that was level 2 3 5 6 7 9 10 13 15 that would be acceptable. They need to buy a new faster server for less lags, also. They need to update the manual, also. They need to add activities aside from killing. They need to make some free pets for players, in the starting world. Wolfs for example, i don't know. But not for millions of gold, 10000 it's the moast good price. As i saw how much it costs to buy a horse, no, it costs 10000 gold, and you need to kill it also, and it's boaring to play with no pets. Also, summoner's pet shouldn't die when the summoner dies, that makes no sence. The following feature needs to be improoved so the follower doesn't stuck something when he/she follows you. Ores price should go up a bit, it's too low. Summoner should have the abbility to summon several pets, for example he can summon at level 2 for example 1 bubble, then at level 5 2, at level 12 3 and so on, same has to be done with beasts/polar bears/other creatures. I think there should be a necromancer class added, that would be cool! Well, i think that's all. Still, this game is cool!

2017-11-17 19:13:40 (edited by Nuno 2017-11-17 19:16:38)

Man, that is a really good hung of info! Tumbs up here, and the developer will hear about you soon
Ah, and pet death=summoner death makes sence, because in the game's universe, the things summoner summons are made from magic so if the caster's power extinguishes, the magic creature dies.

2017-11-17 19:26:36 (edited by alisson 2017-11-17 20:26:25)

yea... I agree with all the posts, level up witout paying its super frustrate. spetially Wen you reach level 30, its a nightmare levelup witout a member card.
The hunter need a lot of monei, and this game not give mucho money wen you kill the enemies, its injust because, the enemies drop potions for the mages, warriors and summoner but they not drop amo for hunter.

Sorry for my english

2017-11-17 20:46:14

I must confess I haven't played this game a ton. I like the idea, but the endless grind with almost nothing else to do put me off pretty quickly. Also I think the lack of information there is on this game to english players is probably another reason this game hasn't been gaining traction here. I'd be happy to help compile english resources if people would be up for that sort of thing, but again I'd have to play the game for a bit to get more of an idea. Maybe I'm alone here, but I wonder if the targeting system could be more refined. Maybe it's just the lag between the server, but it seems really jumpy and I spend more time missing than I do actually scoring hits. This game has a lot of potential though, especially with the binaural audio. I understand that not every game needs to be spoon fed, but I also wonder if my problem with soloing anywhere at low levels relates to my targeting problem I mentioned previously.

2017-11-17 20:52:10

The targeting system works similarly to this one from WoW. You just have to learn it.
The one thing I particulalry dislike in the game is that there is soo much imbalance between old and new world. Old world is just boring after a while, and in the new one, you have millions of activities to do. Even basic mechanics are changed, as far as I know.

2017-11-17 21:06:27

yea, an other problem of the old world to the new world its the lak of equipment. in the new world they have a lot of equipments for all levels, and in the old world well, we have one equipment for one clash.

Sorry for my english

2017-11-17 23:30:09

Is new world considered higher level? Perhaps then all you need to do is fix the low level experience?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-11-17 23:35:26

No, new world is a completely new area. You get to it when you reach level50

2017-11-18 00:42:59

Yeah new world sounds like a higher level area, so it sounds like the way to get more interest in the game is to change the old world experience to match the new world.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-11-18 00:57:25

Hi. The game is great. Kool sounds and good design. The real problem is leveling and winning gold. To be honest, I am level 18 master and I don't have what to do. The most areas are for teams so playing a solo game can be impossible. Also a variety of quests can increase the play ability.

2017-11-18 02:39:28

the new world is like remort on muds, but you start on a new map with new skills and things to do

Sorry for my english

2017-11-18 03:24:28

i got board of the game after i had to grind after i leveled up each time.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-11-18 13:49:16

I must admit, that I haven't played the game that much. Every time I tried, it was either lagging badly, I got disconnected after a few minutes, or I couldn't connect at all.
But in general, I think, it is a good concept. On the few ocasions I actually was able to play, I always had the feeling to have an unfinished game here. Don't get me wrong. I know, that an MMORPG is never really finished.
Waht I mean is, that the whole world looked kind of empty. There are no NPCs, no quests, no backstory that you could experience throughout the game. All you do is killing creatures.
So, that's what I would like to see. More quests, and a world, that feels more alive in general. They created this huge, open world. Now, they just need to fill it with more content.

2017-11-19 05:31:17

I also hope that the game can add stories

2017-11-20 08:44:09

Hi.
I hope the feedback in this topic is taken seriously. I tried to leave some feedback in the main topic long time ago, but it felt like I got completely ignored by the developers, so I simply lost the interest in the game.
I would like to give the game a try, but I'm playing on a Mac, and I'm using a virtual machine. All other games and programs works on a virtual machine. They do not have to support them. It just works, like the programs works on a normal computer. But Return of the king do not work. At leased not then I did my best to give it a try. Why? Because the developers have simply blocked the game from running on virtual machines, mainly to stop cheaters... In other words: They are blocking us who are using a Mac from the game, because they wanna stop maybe one or two cheaters who are desperate enough to set up a virtual machine just to cheat and make trouble. At that time I wrote in the topic, the developers didn't seemed to care about the issue at all. Has any of this changed? Has the developers opinions about this issue changed? If the answer is no, then the developers can't complain about not getting new active players... I hope this attitude will be changed in the future if it hasn't been changed already. Not for me, but for the game in generel. I can just choose to not care at all and just find anything else to play. But the game sounds damn cool, and therefore, all people should be able to play, and players shouldn't be blocked just because of a bad excuse about cheaters... smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-11-20 11:57:28

Hi, firstly I want to say that I think ROTK is a good game.

But I haven't really been playing much lately due to the lack of things to do in the old world and how hard it is to play as a mage. I think some work on the mage character would be good. the skills and mana is nice. But the lack of health just doesn’t seem to balance correctly. I think even with the right armor and weapons the mage just doesn’t have enough power to justify its low health.

2017-11-20 17:39:18

ZK wrote:

Hi, firstly I want to say that I think ROTK is a good game.

But I haven't really been playing much lately due to the lack of things to do in the old world and how hard it is to play as a mage. I think some work on the mage character would be good. the skills and mana is nice. But the lack of health just doesn’t seem to balance correctly. I think even with the right armor and weapons the mage just doesn’t have enough power to justify its low health.

mage PK has the strongest ability

2017-11-21 03:41:43 (edited by alisson 2017-11-21 04:48:18)

the very super problem on this game its the pay to wind, the developers are making the same ting like EA with star wars battlefront 2. I seriously ope they change it some day...

Sorry for my english

2017-11-21 04:49:10

sorry for the doble post
@SLJ
Wy you don't try to use bootcam?

Sorry for my english

2017-11-21 09:32:58

Mage may be good for PK, but that doesn't help trying to play the game normally

2017-11-21 09:37:01

alisson wrote:

sorry for the doble post
@SLJ
Wy you don't try to use bootcam?

There are a number of reasons for I don't use Bootcamp.
1. Setting up and installing a virtual machine is totally accessible.
2. I need to run Windows and Mac programs at the same time.
3. Everything works without any issues, accept for Return of the king, because the developers blocks virtual machines. Again, programs don't have to support virtual machines, so this is a bad excuse. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen