2017-11-19 02:55:34

I just got a ps4 today and have madden 18 and WWE 2k18 for it already. what other games are playable? I already know about the usual mortal kombat and injustice games. looking for others though.

2017-11-19 04:15:19

also any reason why the audio puzzle thing in the remote play software don't play for me?

2017-11-19 16:19:42

for playable games on the PS4, you can get odin sphere leifthrasir, a remake of the original game for the PS2 with some changes to the gameplay. then there is onechanbara Z2: chaos, an action / hack and slash game similar to DMC, bayonetta or god of war. the game is playable, however you need patience when you need to do some explorations.
then there is blazblue and guilty gear, both are playable, and the story mode is very long. however for guilty gear, the story mode doesn't have any fights, so what you have to do is watch the show until the end of the chapter.
if interactive movie is your thing, then you can try out some of the series by telltale. for beginners, I suggest you to try game of thrones first because in the game there is not much walking around. however if you want more challenge, there are so many options. you can try tales from the borderlands, batman, both the first and the second season, life is strange and it's prequel called life is strange: before the storm, and many others. also, if you want more simpler interactive movie game, there is late shift and night trap 25th anniversary edition.
that's all for my recommendations. if anyone else have more games, just list it here.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-11-20 08:23:54

Hi.
@Hanif: Have you beaten late shift and night trap?
@JimmyDub: What do you mean by the puzzle sound which is not playing when using the remote? I have tried to log into the remote in windows, but for some reason, I can't activate the login button after having entered my mail address and password. How did you do that?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-11-20 20:26:33 (edited by hanif 2017-11-20 20:28:26)

@SLJ, I haven't tried one of those, but I will do it soon. since late shift has been released a few months ago, I'll get that one out and I'm going to beat it. as for night trap, I have to wait some more months for the game to come out in here.
right now I am messing around with the first season of the walking dead, at chapter 6. I just need to get the battery, the remote for the walkie talkie, and finally the key to the farmacy to get the pills for the survivors.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-11-20 23:15:57

finally got the remote play app to work. had to get sighted help though for the captcha since the audio one kept giving me errors.