2017-11-20 13:43:18

Hi, the reason I am asking for this is because the installer gives mea runtime error 76 and I think the zipversion might be able to avoid that. It can be the demo, I will just extract it.Please can you guys help me with this?  The installer gives me a runtime error, sorry.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-11-20 15:16:26

I'd try contacting Draconis Entertainment with your request.

Considering that this is a shareware title, I'm not sure how they'd feel about other people distributing it, or if it would even be legal, even if it is the demo version.

2017-11-20 15:22:22

orco is correct on this, even of the demo I don't think I've seen a zip around anyway, so odds are the only copies floating about would be cracked ones.

Since Phil Vlasac developed the game and has lots of links to download it over on Pcs, he might also be a good person to talk to if you can't get hold of Draconis.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-20 21:48:57

You might be missing something. Can you tell me what components you installed before running the installer?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-11-21 15:04:44

Runtime error 76 path not found

2017-11-22 01:03:16

Like I said, what components did you install?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-11-23 11:41:35

Hello.

@RTT entertainment.

Have you tried uninstaling the game, then going to the website and downloading it again?

You'll probably want to install direct x if you haven't already.

You can get direct x from this link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downloa … aspx?id=35

I'm gone for real :)

2017-11-25 11:31:23

Hi, my version of direct action should be up to date. What components do I install? I have no idea. I delete all evidence of the game and reinstalled it from the website.

2017-11-25 15:22:47

Hello.

personally i'd not play this game when I tried to run it, it worked fine but I had to restart my computer to turn the music off when I closed the program by pressing alt f4. I didn't close it the normal way by pressing enter on exit so perhaps that's why it didn't close correctly.

If you do want  to try it, here are some steps that i think might be able to help you.

First you need to uninstall the program.

I don't know what version of windows you're running.

You need to go to your control panel and then to add or remove programs.

Press Enter on that, then find ten pin boling in the list of programs.

Press your applocations key  and arrow down to uninstal and press enter, when the uninstaler comes up, presss y or tab to the yes button and wait for the game to uninstal.

After that, go to this website and click on the  download link and then save the file.

http://dracoent.com/Windows/TenPinAlley

Try installing the game again and see if that helps.

I just read that direct x with windows 10 should already be installed and up to date if you've installed all your updates.

I'm gone for real :)