2017-11-17 08:54:56

Hello everyone,

Made this thread to discuss all things Mr. Robot. For those that are watching it and are current like myself, What do you think of the things that went down in this most recent episode?

For those that don't watch it, I think it is seriously the best drama on TV right now, hands down. Where most dramas these days such as your crime dramas and your medical dramas focus on character-orientated stories and the plot is so-so, Mr. Robot focuses heavily on both to create a mind-blowing mystery about psychology, uses real world technology and hacks, and even fake sponsors to give the show added realism. Not to mention the alternate reality game.

Plus, Earplay just made a skill called The Daily 5/9, an Alexa skill that was written for Mr. Robot by it's creator and takes place in the Mr. Robot universe.

You should be able to find the first two seasons on the vault with audio description. Unfortunately the audio is in mono because of the stupid SAP channel here in the U.S. If you get through with those and want to watch season 3, if you're in the US and have cable, you can watch it on USA at 10:00 PM eastern.

2017-11-17 22:06:03

is it possible to follow this show without audio description? the quality of the audio description on the megamall is not that great?

2017-11-17 23:30:23

In my personal opinion, it's not possible to follow without audio description.
If you can manage it, well, okay. Good luck though.

2018-06-26 18:23:27

Is season 3 described yet?  Not on the vault, but perhaps someone knows of a place it can be watched described at smile

2018-07-03 12:29:02

I now have it described, but I'm not sure if it's on the vault. Took whoever long enough to record the thing.

2018-07-04 06:08:50

Hello.

Mr. Robot season 3 is on the vaults webpage.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-07-04 15:48:22

hi everyone
I have a not so related question.
how can we add movies to movie vault?
can we record all the show and send it to an admin or something like that?
I've been following some TV series on Netflix witch have audio description, but are not listed in movie vault. I've recorded all of the episodes, and am willing to send it to the vault if possible. Any information?

:)