2017-11-14 21:15:56

it is new vershion this game. i'm fix many bags. good luck
http://fc-s.ru/ig-i-pri/pc/igry/Citys.html

2017-11-15 01:10:01

its in russian i cna't understand anything

2017-11-15 03:00:43

Hello.

@wiam-s There is an English option.

When you download the game, unzip it and install it, when you press enter on the game I can't remember if there is an intro or not but you can press the up and down arrows to select a language. Once that's done, press enter on the language and you'll be able to play the game.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-11-15 04:04:19

i noticed that this person posted 2 games without there informations
this is getting on my nurves
people please i beg you. when you put a new game, at least put an information or two about it, or put the freeking back story
thanks

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-11-15 10:59:16

i have to agree it's lasiness.

2017-11-15 18:57:55 (edited by JLove 2017-11-15 19:00:28)

To be fair, I suspect that this person is Russian, or at least ESL.  That being the case, perhaps his or her knowledge of English is such that it makes it extremely difficult to write a full-fledged synopsis.  In the grand scheme, I'd much rather have someone fail to post a synopsis of a game (I'll find out what the game is when I download it), over the repeated error 404 codes that we get because people refuse to update their original postings with valid information when initial game links go dead.  That is a problem that is of epic and epidemic proportions on this forum, and the truth is that it is nothing but laziness, and there is absolutely no excuse for it.  I can always figure out what a game is by playing it.  I can't do shit about a broken link that someone couldn't bother to fix or tell me about.

2017-11-16 03:05:03 (edited by Swagtastic 2017-11-16 03:06:58)

It seems to be some sort of grammar/spelling game involving typing in the names of different cities. I thought it would be some sort of city-building game, but.. Yeah, nope. If a spelling game is your cup of tea, go for it. But it certainly isn't mine. Thanks for wasting my time instead of providing a simple synopsis of your game...

Edit 1: If you know enough english to program in the english language version of your game, you know enough english to type down a synopsis of a game in two or three sentences. Bad excuse for not including a synopsis is bad.

Edit 2: Sorry if my tone comes off as a bit snappy, I just got out of a statistics class and math makes me angry.

2017-11-16 13:07:26 (edited by omer 2017-11-16 13:09:43)

hello,
im sorry to ask that but, anyway
is it one of the clones of ultra power?

2017-11-16 13:52:49

Nope this is nothing to do with ultrapower, it's a game where the computer gives you a city name and  have to say the name of another city starting with the last letter, eg, if the computer says Paris,  I could then say San Francisco, the computer could then say Ostend etc. This is rather like chainlink from DanZ games.

I suspect the lack of a synopses or any game informationis due to the developer not being as fluent in English,  I would suggest perhaps a degree of tolerance is called for here.
yes,

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-16 16:50:20 (edited by JLove 2017-11-16 16:52:09)

@Swag,
If you, (speaking in generality with respect to all members of the forum, not you in particular) know how to type on a keyboard (and you obviously do if you made it here and created a post on the forum), then you know how to edit a post on this forum when the links to your game(s)/guide(s)/recording(s) go dead.  I'd say that's worse than having difficulty with English...at least then there is a valid reason for struggling.  The other is simply a case of pure laziness and unwillingness to put forth a minimum amount of effort.  If your assertion is that a person who is clearly ESL should put forth the effort to try to use the little English he knows to write a synopsis, then I assert that a person who obviously knows how to post here has unequivocally NO excuse not to update their post with respect to game and guide links...none.  That's not a matter of language...that's a matter of laziness, pure and simple...which makes it much worse in my book.

2017-11-16 22:57:33

JLove wrote:

@Swag,
If you, (speaking in generality with respect to all members of the forum, not you in particular) know how to type on a keyboard (and you obviously do if you made it here and created a post on the forum), then you know how to edit a post on this forum when the links to your game(s)/guide(s)/recording(s) go dead.  I'd say that's worse than having difficulty with English...at least then there is a valid reason for struggling.  The other is simply a case of pure laziness and unwillingness to put forth a minimum amount of effort.  If your assertion is that a person who is clearly ESL should put forth the effort to try to use the little English he knows to write a synopsis, then I assert that a person who obviously knows how to post here has unequivocally NO excuse not to update their post with respect to game and guide links...none.  That's not a matter of language...that's a matter of laziness, pure and simple...which makes it much worse in my book.

You seem to take too much issue with something that is of little concern. I've spent 9 years on this forum, holy shit has it been that long? Anyway very seldom do I come across dead links that I wouldn't expect. For example I don't expect a topic that was posted 2 years ago to have valid links, and if you do that's just pure stupidity. See what I did there? tongue

Also not everyone can monitor their file sharing service 24/7 because some people actually have a life.

I do actually agree that he should've put forth some effort to describe his products but he's certainly not the first one to miss doing so.
Yelling to him angrily just makes you look petulant.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-11-17 00:21:55 (edited by JLove 2017-11-17 00:34:07)

@LordLondon,
First of all, stupidity?  Not really, in this day and age.  Nowadays there are a plethora of ways to back up, store, and share files...no one is limited to one or two choices; nor does anyone have to monitor their files every single day...I strongly suspect that once a month would be sufficient, and wouldn't take much time at all.  Ad to that the fact that space isn't of much consequence anymore, and it's not stupidity at all to think that files would remain where they are once you put them there, since for all intents and purposes there's no need to remove or otherwise manipulate them.  And it is certainly not stupidity to think that if I have provided links to some sort of downloadable content (no matter what it is), then the onus falls on me to make sure that it A, remains available, or if that's impossible for some abstract, unknown reason, B, to at least be responsible enough to convey that info in a simple post edit.  Moreover, you missed the main point that I was making.  My point was that it is not difficult to edit a post here, requiring nothing but a few minutes and the ability to press keys on a keyboard, yet such a simple task is hardly ever completed.  It's much more difficult to try to write and/or speak a language that you have very little knowledge of, and if the assertion is that someone who is without a doubt ESL should make the effort to communicate in a language that is foreign and difficult for them, then it stands to reason that the easier task (one which takes far less effort) of editing a post should not be a problem, yet it is never done.  It seems rather hypocritical to expect someone to do something that is more difficult and takes more effort, and call it laziness when it's not done, when those same people refuse to do a simple task of far less difficulty and requiring much less effort, which certainly smacks of laziness.  That was my point.  That's all.

2017-11-17 04:11:51

JLove wrote:

@Swag,

Hey, I'm not disputing this. Definitely not a good thing not to update your posts.

In regard to my own edit, I uh.. Just kind of like to clerify my own edits. As in;

Edit 1:

Edit 2:

Etc.

Again I apologize if my earlier post in this thread came off as a bit negative. As mentioned I just got out of class and had a case of the screw-arounds. My inner 4chan came out a little. smile

2017-11-18 09:59:03

ling for smart bomb work.

2018-07-26 17:32:54

This link don't work!

ice, fire, water, thunder.