I would like to know which games you guys would buy from steam. Thanks. I have Grand Theft Auto 5, Mortal kombat 9, and GTA IV.
there are plenty of games that I could recommend you to try out:
1. all the interactive movies from telltale, I recommend you to play game of thrones first cause the game is more playable than the others. you can also try tales from the borderlands if you want, however it's a bit more challenging than game of thrones.
2. onechanbara Z2: chaos. this one is a hack and slash action adventure game similar to games like DMC, bayonetta or god of war. this one is somewhat playable, however you need lots of patience for the exploration part. there is also QTE's in the game, but luckily it's pretty easy to memmorize but still hard to master. usually the QTE's are at the parts where you have to fight bosses, to be exact to finish it off.
3. blazblue CP extend, this is a fighting game combined with visual novel like story mode. the game packs a lot of contents, most importantly extra story episodes that you can play.
4. street fighter V, I think I don't need to explain this one. this is of course very playable, and the single player story mode is vewry fun as well.
5. hyperdimension neptunia U: action unleashed and MegaTagMension Blanc plus neptune VS zombies. this is a spinoff to hyperdimension neptunia, a turn based RPG developed by compile heart and idea factory international. these 2 spinoffs are 3D beat-em-ups, with visual novel like gameplay when in cutscenes.
these 2 games allows you to switch characters during battle, which makes it a lot more easier to beat each level. however, the hard thing for us is, when you progress further through the game, enemies are getting more and more harder to beat, which forses us to buy new moves or equipments. for that you have to learn the menu structures for upgrading your characters and such others. however, in some menus it reads the menu out loud to you, making it easier to navigate.
6. of course, skullgirls. this is a fighting game, and with the accessibility feature for the steam version, this one is a must buy for everyone.
7. guilty gear XRD games, same like blazblue however unlike the other games from this developer, the story mode does not contains any fights, so just relax and enjoy the show.
8. samurai warriors 4-II, an action hack and slash game like all the dynasty warriors series. this one has a character switching on the fly, so what you need to do is just slash your way through the level to win it.
that's all for my list of games that I recommend. there are some games in the list that is too hard for everyone, so don't buy that if it's too complicated. if you like a challenge, then it's worth your time.
let's explore different worlds, completing minigames, collect bonuses, and many other stuff.
or if you want to have some battles, there's a way to do that as well.
we are the pragmatic party prophessional. this thing is of course are going to be super crazy if more people join the fun in this party!