Hello.
I'm a bit skittish when advertising things, but me, my dad, possibly a friend, and a special guest will be going live on this Friday at 3:00 PM EST for our first show. If anyone wants to see more info, you can go to
http://punchback.ddns.net/en/show
It's also worth mentioning that our Twitter is @Punchback2017. I hope I did a good job with this advertising thing, if I did something wrong please let me know. I'm really excited about the show, and I hope to see you all there!

You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up

2 (edited by shotgunshell 2017-11-13 00:57:28)

You can now add us on Skype. You can either try live:punchback2017 or [email protected]

You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up

Well, you neglected to say what the show is about, what the theme is, what topics you hope to cover, etc.

Friend me on Steam
and follow me on Twitter

Thumbs up

The show is just a talk show. I'm not exactly sure what topics we're going to be covering, I'm looking up stuff to talk about right now.

Thumbs up

Also keep in mind that this is our first talk show. We're going to be trying things and seeing what works. It'll be a learning experience for us, and I have confidence that it'll be worth it.

Thumbs up