2017-11-12 06:48:31

Hey there. I can't wait for the game to be released. I know it's gonna be epic. smile, keep up the good work

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2017-11-12 09:09:30

I know. I'm super excited to get my grubby little paws on this one.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-11-12 11:13:07

Hi.
I hope the game will be able to demonstrate very well how much a difference it makes regarding to accessibility features. It is so epic you can turn those off for those who don't need them, but also to demonstrate and introduce in many ways how important accessibility features are in games. I'm so excited that sighted people can buy a game and mess around with accessibility features if they wants to, but also just play the game like a normal mainstream game and don't care about the accessibility features at all.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-11-12 12:09:03 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2017-11-12 12:54:36)

@LordLundin: Well let me explain my point a bit. When you end up being able to beat the game in a super speed, by repeating the whole process again and again, you'll probably get bored of it very quickly. Unlike when the game regenerates some little stuff in another shape, that would surely make being you become bored of it quickly less probable. Yes, many sighted gamers always challenge each other who could beat the game faster (and this is of course awesome), but in my opinion, speed-running an RPG game is a secondary thing as it's not an arcade game, so the main focuss the developer should put on the game is the challenging experience for the player against what does the game offer, not other people. However I don't see that speed-running an RPG game is bad, which I'm excited to watch gameplays of such when I master everything in the game, but that was just my point regarding changing a bit of things on the environment so people could speed-run the game, which I don't agree at all for an RPG.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-11-12 13:41:51

So, I have nothing against speed running, but my gameplay will be focused on completing the game as 100%, I mean, finding/unlocking everything possible, and compelting every single side quest.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-11-12 13:43:06

Yeah. Speed running has never been a big deal for me. I mean yeah I like to see how quickly I can finish a game sometimes but it's never been a top priority for me. I like to savor a game a bit first.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-11-12 14:33:22

@Muhammad Hajjar ahh that's a fair argument, I concede.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-11-12 14:36:14

Joseph Westhouse wrote:

[...] I've decided that, to preserve my own sanity, I'm going to make a policy that from here on out, if a question is asked that people will easily be able to find out for themselves once the game is released, I'm not going to answer it. [...]

That might seem harsh or indifferent, but it is a badly needed decision! Joseph, I totally Support your move. You have more important Things to Focus on.

I Keep my fingers crossed for you guys. May the release come without any further complications. And may the number of sold copies excede your highest expectations!
I will advertise AHC in the german blind community. Maybe I'll find you another buyer or two.

2017-11-12 15:38:24

Yeah I definitely don't mean it to be harsh, but this way I can be more fair, too. I get excited too, which means I tend to geek out and give long detailed answers to everything...but then course there are other questions I'm not willing to answer. Now I don't have to worry about making that call because my default answer can be, "Wait until December 29 and find out." At which point I'm sure there'll be a thriving community discussion board where people can ask other players, and myself, all the questions they'd like.

2017-11-12 16:34:39

Me, I can hardly wait to get my hands on the manual. I know a lot of people don't seem to enjoy reading documentation but I actually do. Besides, at least then if I still have a question I need answered by someone I can at least say I did check the manual first. But now I guess it's time for a possible third cup of coffee while I put the Farhaven theme on repeat LOL.

2017-11-12 19:30:48

Kind of an odd question, but what format is the manual in? Is it html? Those are much easier to jump to different sections, lol.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-12 20:41:44

They certainly are.

2017-11-12 20:50:31

I'm excited too to read the manual, gonna read the whole of it too big_smile
By the way, will we be able to read the manual before the release?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2017-11-12 21:41:17

that's be great actually

2017-11-13 01:05:40

i don't see why you would, don't manuals have little hints or spoilers? Swamp's has a whole section on things like that.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-13 02:05:22

I don't think the manual should be released before release day. I understand why you'd want it, but no. It probably has a plethora of information that we probably shouldn't know yet.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-11-13 02:08:15

Is it only me or people are trying to get everything about the game even by asking about looking at the manuals. big_smile
No offence of course but is it really that fun to spoil everything before starting an actual game?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-11-13 02:42:17

swamp isn't an rpg I just want to no the controlls and stuff I would hope the manual doesn't have spoilers, I don't see why it would, if it does I likely wouldn't be reading it it wouldn't tell you anything you would've not seen done in one of the tutorials like the amulet quest

2017-11-13 04:05:30

What you guys haven't considered is maybe the manual is in game as gameplay?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-11-13 09:48:36

Well if the manual contains spoilers, then better not read it big_smile

Kind regards!

2017-11-13 09:57:56

I doubt it though, there isn't anything in a manual that would contain spoilers that I can think of, if a certain seen needed certain buttons, it would mention that when you got to that seen like in mainstream games.

2017-11-13 13:18:19

No, he did say there would be actual documentation. And for the record I wasn't asking for it early. I was just saying I'm looking forward to reading it.

2017-11-13 15:50:46

As strange, puzzling, odd, unurthadox, abnormal, and any other word for things of the strange variety as this may seem, I've actually found myself dreaming of the game. More accurately, playing it. My sleep fogged brain woke me at four thirty this morning, and I thought maybe I could go get some of the game done before school. And then I remembered that the game is not out yet. Oh, gods. My brain needs a check-up.

2017-11-13 16:20:45

Oh that's happened to me a few times as well. I dreamed I was on the talisman quest, well seeing as that's the only quest we have any info about. Me, I'm curious about that professor the tavernkeeper mentions in addition to Father Ignatius.

2017-11-13 16:27:18

In the demos, I can hear someone that sounds like a kid says, "If you give me a coin, I can help..." I can't catch the last of it as the player walks away from him or her. Yes, I've dreamed of being a part of the game as well. It's quite odd as the game hasn't even been released. But, I keep picturing the maps and then dreaming of being the hero and going on quests and killing things. Damn it, I... Want... To... Play. Lol. Just a bit over a month. It will be so so very much fun!!!