2017-11-11 16:45:23 (edited by dousi96 2017-11-11 16:45:57)

Hi all,
We are releasing an update for Space Encounter per PC e Mac, version 4 to be precise!
It includes:
• It was impossible to reach the last level of the game - FIXED
• Performance improvements
• Various minor bugs - FIXED
You can request the update by clicking on the following link: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/update … p;lang=eng
You can buy the game here: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/spacee … l?lang=eng
Lastly, as always...

LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!

2017-11-11 20:07:48

Can I also buy the game for my android phone running android 5.1?

2017-11-13 10:27:10

joshknnd1982 wrote:

Can I also buy the game for my android phone running android 5.1?

I'm sorry!
Currently we have no plans to support android devices.

2017-11-13 12:10:36

Hi.

I'm wondering when we'll see the Ios update in the ap store since it didn't seem to be there the other day, and it'd be nice to get to the last level.

I would also be really pleased if the bugs in the Ios version of Blind gladiator, especially the bug that means it's impossible to block center attacks get fixed, as I enjoy the game but find it dam difficult to play when enemies have such a major advantage.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-15 17:08:11

Dark wrote:

Hi.

I'm wondering when we'll see the Ios update in the ap store since it didn't seem to be there the other day, and it'd be nice to get to the last level.

I would also be really pleased if the bugs in the Ios version of Blind gladiator, especially the bug that means it's impossible to block center attacks get fixed, as I enjoy the game but find it dam difficult to play when enemies have such a major advantage.

Hi,
Apple has just reviewed Space Encounter ENG and I've released the update. Please check the AppStore for the update in the coming hours.

2017-11-15 18:54:32

Well for me, sometimes I can't lock on to a target.
the biggest bugs for me are mainly that if shot down or if I try to save, or if I reach the end or any point in any mode to go back to main menu, the game simply will not do, it just says loading if I hit escape and doesn't bother.
In itself I just need to close then reopen and I don't exactly loose anything.
I'd like in endless mode that when you get points you are told how far from the next rank.
I played a total war and a campaign mode yesterday and got a high rank, I am just 4k points shy of the next one and I thought if I play endless mode for long enough I'd get up there.
I may have to play a campaign mode or part of it again to get the next rank but we will see.