2017-11-13 08:46:44

yes, this morning's newsily update  is officially a waste of space, which makes me wonder why I'm actually bothering to write it.
Okay I won't!
There news is over, it was only a waste of space anyway, so don't worry about it.

Hmmm, me declaring that the news is a waste of space and then actually not delivering it does have the rather inconvenient side effect of wasting everyone's time, which is not a good thing.
Hmmm, okay, if you've already read this far, go back in time to  point you havent' read the news and don't read it, that way it is neither a waste of space, nor a waste of time. But it is a paradox. Wooopse!

Okay, everyone is just going to have to accept it, space and time shal be wasted here!

First off bending the space time continuum is a game by a new developer, or at least a games developer who hasn't worked in English before.
brian.kurosawa has  teaser for his new, and extremely scary first person horror adventure game darkned chain. Welcome to all the fun of waking up, not knowing where you are, and only knowing something nasty is around.
Find objects and engage in puzzles, but be aware very nasty death might be around every corner.
the game is still a moderately rough beta, so thoughts and comments on continuing development are welcome in This topic and feel free to grab away Over here to download

This however isn't the only dark thing around here and I'm not talking about myself.

Our very own forumite Cae Jones has released his first major game project since Escape the dark legion

This is ever dark clash, a 2d brawler complete with unlockable characters, 2d maps, use of a braille display for extra informational purposes and lots and lots of violence.
Feel free to deposit Your comments in this topic and Downloaderate the game here

Now I promised space, and that is here. Space encounter Audio.it's adictive space invaders style shooter for Mac, Pc and Ios has recieved some major updates which you can read about in This topic where there is also a link to request the update version if you bought the game for Pc or Mac. Happy blasting.

Lastly, it's time to get wasted! and no I don't mean in the alcoholic sense. Wastelander, aka Huw2k8 made a huge splash in post appocalyptic text based randomly generating evil rpgs of doom with The wastes last year. Sadly the code crash which prevented the game from being finished is still in effect, but Wastelander has released an aniversary version which uses the games amazing capacity for modding content to add a huge number of new items, conditions and other content to the games' already massive generation of content. Read about it In this wasteful topic and also don't forget to check out Warsim, wastelander's latest project, now a huge and complete commercial game of strategical kingdom management, exploration  and conquest, with almost as much randomness in way of other races, strange places and odd customs as The wastes.

Happy gaming.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)