2017-11-12 10:55:19

Thanks!

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2017-11-13 23:06:26

Well, I will row my boat alot of times, not just 3 times like others, cause I do not have a boat and I can row it to find it.
smile
I liked your post Dark so.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-11-20 00:09:18

Hi
Could I please have my name changed from charliemerry1902 to DarfVader? Thanks.

2017-11-26 13:52:13

And from now on my young apprentice, you will be known as Darth Vader!
Enjoy the new name and do not disgrace the noble order of the sith, or the tradition of men with horribly gravelly voices  chucking lightning at eac other!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-26 17:07:45

Lol thanks for that dark.

2017-12-02 11:32:53

Hi.
Can I have my name changed from Mohammad///Obid to MasterChief?

2017-12-03 19:05:08

yes ug ug! shaman dark dark has talked to tribal elders! spirits say you now master chief, just hope you not miss chief :~D.

Ug ug!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-17 04:42:40 (edited by x0 2017-12-17 04:57:57)

Hi there.
Could I have my name changed from coltonhill01 to x0? I don't know if the forum allows that... Ya know, the whole two character thing.
I just identify now as x0, phasing out my real name in favor os the alias, plus since I'm identifying everywhere else as x0 let's kill the legacy.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2017-12-17 10:48:57

Hmmmm, interesting name there.
If you are x zero, did that mean you used to be zero but aren't now?eg, something from nothing?that is rather cool in a metaphysical way.
On the other hand, if x in this case means the multiplication symbol there is a miner problem since  logically multiplying anything by zero automatically equals zero.

On the other hand, in geometry, if we assume x to be the dimentional coordinate on the x axis, then anything by x zero presumably has only  dimension, however since usually the x coordinate is always spoken first thus anything with a y coordinate would have a vertical, but not horizontal position, x zero would presumably be a point somewhere off the edge of the universe, which sort of sounds a bit Cthulhoid and rather cool, if a little reality exploding big_smile.

Hmmm, methinks I might be thinking waaaaaay too much about this.
Enjoy the new name anyway.

2017-12-17 23:11:45 (edited by x0 2017-12-17 23:20:13)

Actually, the off the edge of the universe was the closest one you got, next to the multiplied by 0. The original meaning of the name, when I created it, was to take the 0 and cross it out, double nothing. I am a null. But then I dropped that because it just sounded cool. *wink*
edit: and as long as we're using that meaning of the name, have the signature. This is how I feel. Poof, or something.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2017-12-22 16:12:54

Well, first name change here, I was so laffing at my dear person who made me!
Can you change my name to luiscarlosgm to electro?
I'm addicted to electronics, technology, all that futuristic stuff that makes my lasers want to shoot something, but a name with just my eMail ID don't feel futuristic and super electronic than the 2020's future robots that are walking here and there to search me.
Change my name to electro.

73 Wj3u

2017-12-22 18:46:13

Well people don't usually ask to be electrified, but there you go! hope   you don't find the change too shocking ;D.

2017-12-22 23:18:52

thanks my electro person. Wow, I canot believe my system is working fully functional...

73 Wj3u

2018-01-08 02:06:10

Okay, here's my one and only name change request and a note

Can my username on here be changed to JaceK

Also, this is odd but for whatever reason.....if I'm registering or something else, it seems to ignore what's in the username field, and just take the email as a username, is that a back end thing or is that just a thing where it fills out the username as the email and the user has to go double check it?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2018-01-08 12:24:24

Name change complete.
Btw, I'm not sure what you  mean about registering, you should only have to register on this forum the once.
The forum certainly doesn't have anything special in terms of what's in the login or registration boxes by default, I'm guessing your browser's auto complete settings are being unhelpful here, though might I suggest if you want to discuss this further we move the discussion  a different topic and leave this one free for name change requests.

2018-01-08 21:14:34

Thanks...and I managed to completely blank on what my name's changed to rofl even as it's right up there ^

Yeah I'll fire up a new topic since it's an oddity

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2018-01-16 09:49:01

Hi!
Can you please change my name chris17 to Glein?
Glein was a popular character in an audiogame in spanish smile
Thank you!

Cristian.

2018-01-16 12:56:25

I'm afraid Chris I can't change your username, because someone already has the name Glein.

See Their profile here

Feel free to come up with a different username if you want or to stay as chris 17 if you prefer.

2018-01-16 21:33:51 (edited by Glein 2018-01-16 21:34:53)

Oh I'm sorry Dark, that username was mine but I forgot it.
There is any way to delete that account and rename this?
Many thanks.

Cristian.

2018-01-17 01:11:15

There we go I have gleined up the userlist big_smile.

Btw, I wouldn't normally have deleted a user account (even a five years old one), just because someone asked me, however since the email address was the same  both the Chris17 account and the old Glein account  I could be certain the same person owned both accounts.

2018-01-17 03:20:05

Oh, you are awesome!
Thank you very very much! smile

Cristian.

2018-02-22 13:19:57 (edited by musicalman 2018-02-22 13:20:34)

Hi,
Can you change my name from raygrote to musicalman? I don't like the former much anymore, I used it when I couldn't come up with anything else. Granted musicalman came about the same way, but I like it more and I use it everywhere else now smile. So that's what I'll stick with I think.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-02-22 16:47:33

here Yee here yee, one grote shal be taken from yee in tax, and then the new title of official musicalman to yee court shal be bestowed upon yee, let yet msic always be harmonious and pleasing to the king lest he get narked with yee and chop off ye head with ye big ye axe! big_smile.

2018-02-22 17:14:07

Lol this feels so weird. But I hated my old name so much big_smile

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-02-28 22:48:06

hi my name is brennrd and i would like it to be changed to fox. Do it now or i won't let any of the audiogames.net  admins on any of my games because they will all be attacked by my fox army like i detailed wen i got registered to post. so have a good day!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)