Hello all. So, you may or may not know Marco Zehe, one of the members of Mozzila's accessibility team. He wrote a blog post about the current situation with firefox which targets NVDA, but has links for other screen reader users as well. You can find it at: https://www.marcozehe.de/2017/11/07/fir … rspective/

Thumbs up

I tried Firefox 57 with NVDA, and it doesn't seem too bad. Nothing seems to be broken. I'm hoping the same wil be true with Orca on Linux.

Thumbs up

Interesting that there was not too much talks about linux. I don't use it, but hope it works well for you guys who do. I've tried 57 nightlies, and while there are some performance issues as they said especially with more complex web apps, it's not as bad as freedom scientific tells us. Well, it probably will be with jaws cause they refuse to get rid of virtual buffers, sadly one day they will have to move on from 2000's technologies.

Thumbs up

I use both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and I have no problem with Firefox. I have the latest version of Firefox I think.

You can follow me on Twitter or you can add me on skype: live:florianionascu.

Thumbs up