2017-11-06 22:17:27

Meh love that towering worts if that is what i'm thinking. BTW we got our very shining golden pot destroyed but never mind, Maybe with some clays and some piece of irons we can get our pots back and blow all your pots into smashed glasses, piece of irons and loads of plastic handles meh lol. Take my post seriously by the way. I was not kidding at all.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-11-06 22:27:57

kia nuke,   i have an idea to make a diamond  pot
we will drop clay then we will sit on it for   1 milion years and boom we will get a diamond pot
oh and the forest is good too  it had the deading walk     big_smile

2017-11-06 22:57:45

the heck, someone should really make a game where you get pots, fight enimies who also want to get pots, and preferably it will be made eather by someone called Sam, Samantha, Sammy, or even Samual and his sirname should be tupy, tipto, tupidso, or even Toto! hahahahaha.
But really. it seems that everyone would love such a game. never known that this will come out of a flamewarring topic. Maybe we will even give Dark some ideas for our front page! Really. You never know what will happen in the darkest moment. Well, at leest we've got some fun out of this and hopefully there will be more in the future.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-11-07 04:55:40

I of course shall smite you all with the obsidian tentacled pot of horrors, granted to me by the lord of the great old ones, Cthulhu itself.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2017-11-07 11:04:35

Now now, everyone... We must be as respectful of Mr. Tiptoe, who I hear, is currently working on another title called, surprise the child, in which a young boy is unpleasantly surprised by a Christmas shipment of clay pots full of water and a backpack with plastic bottles, instead of receiving what he's always wanted, meaning of course, an awesome game console with a ton of good games, a fresh new computer to replace the one his older brother's already gamed on for so long and which has a keyboard with broken keys and a mouse with a somewhat functional left button and a slightly displaced scroll wheel, and lets not forget, the best of smartphones, or so he's been told, the SighPhone, a phone full of sighs of frustration for anyone who handles it.  He's heard tell of another phone out there called the Sandstone Universe, but when asking the only person who seems to have any knowledge of it, that person actually being the president of the United States, he ends up with conflicting stories both from the president and major media corporations that this device has been used both in amazing heroeing, legendary rescues and also in the most evil acts known to man, one of them being the hiding of a legendary madman who's name must remain nameless, unless of course, you manage to beat this game.
So, with all that out of the way, I urge you all to lay off Mr. Tiptoe and give the spambots of ag net who obviously deserve a greater recognition for all their contributions to this site, a chance to post, please.  We've had quite a few million red pots topics appear on the forum over the past 24 hours that, honestly, I believe we've heard the worst of it by now.  If you all could, simply take a deep breath, go outside... Yes yes yes, I know, it's a horrible prospect because your WIFi might not follow you and all that stuff, but try driving a car!  No, seriously!  You haven't lived until you've gotten behind the wheel of a ferrari... which, now I think of it, probably means I oughta take my own advice... Uh, so here's to all you peeps playing with rotten pots, I guess.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-11-07 15:54:08

Surprise the Child. Lmao! Thumbs up on that!

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-11-09 00:55:12

my electro pots are getting hotter. Yes! my lovely electro pots! Anyway, I just take my singing classes. No, maybe tomorrow.
Oh, I gess I'm going to play the pot flipper!

73 Wj3u

2017-11-09 17:12:35

mister tiptoe is fuckin hilarious

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-11-09 23:30:35

Perhaps we could ask Slender or Omar to flip the tip of his toes.

2017-11-10 12:09:17

lol As i am trying not to loudly crack up at 3 in the morning just, Rofl! asdfasdfasdfasdf

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2017-11-11 02:58:08

Damn it! Guys, I just got banned from Red Pots! This guy named ballpuncher420k just told me that I'm stupid and he has more pots than me, and I threatened him that I was going to kick him, and that stupid Sammy Tiptoe came online and kicked me off! Red Pots is stupid, and all of you should stop playing it because I'm a winy player who thinks everything should go my way because I'm special! Light or diurnus, can you please ban Tiptoe from the kitchenwaregames dot net forum, because he said something in a game that he didn't right on the forum? Just please don't ban me for righting this post, because then I'll get angry and throw things, and you don't want to see a winy Red Pots player throwing things!

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-11-11 03:07:43

Not really sure why this was created, its clear your just trying to bash redspot. Why try to hide that? Its clear by now that redspot is an unliked game by majority of the community, if you have something to say about it either don't post it at all or don't try to cover up what your talking about by going on about games that don't exist.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-11 03:17:44

@BlindJedi,One word for you...Satire...

2017-11-11 04:17:02

@Post38 It's amazing that so many people didn't get the point of this topic. It's to show how stupid people are when they post about games like this. Why can't you see that, it's as obvious as a sore thumb.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-11-11 13:33:59

dam, i kinda wanna play redpots now! Maybe that could be a game one day smile

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2017-11-11 18:37:48

IMMODERATION!
I'm going to ban you all!  Because you all seriously make me sick with your whining and complaining and overall excessive nonsensical spurious melarky!  You're all a bunch of... Of... insert number of strings of egregious insults!  And you know what else? I'm in charge of this forum now!  And you know what else else?  I'm changing all the policies to reflect my own personal beliefs concerning all of what I think about all of what I know about all that is all of everything and anything and something and nothing and things!  So I'm banning everyone, except the bots!  I'm going to give them free reign... Never mind that I still don't even have access to that feature and all new accounts are obviously flagged as restricted; I'm going to do it, I tell you!
Are you laughing?  Because if you're laughing, you're not only getting banned, I'm going to hire Mr. Tiptoe and another guy I've been hearing you all complain about called the drink Blizard to hack your computers through that ever so poppular program called AVDN control... I know you all use it for the most secure of things and these guys just so happent to make a good team when it comes to getting your IP addresses and everything else through that program.  I'm going to pay them millions for all of your information, after I ban you, of course.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-11-11 18:51:36

As a sidenote, I did toy with the idea of creating a diurnus account and asking Dark for temporary moderation powers for it, but I figured the previous post would be a little easier.

2017-11-11 20:23:16

@38
I have to say something, enjoy as mutch as your situation instead of making it worse. Really. Don't you know that this's actually loads of fun? well, I think that it is. You?
@37
If you hate mister Tipto, the best thing will be to contact ivan Toto I don't know how, but if you ask him to crush mister Tipto he will do it in seconds! And, his servisses are free of charge. So...
@42
Immoderation warning? Owe my. I think that you need to become the cheaf administrator after that post lol. And, about restricted users, they can still post in the introduce your self topic. Right? lol

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-11-13 12:12:49

lololol ivan todo! hahah sorry, but that was awesome at 44 and at 42. just, wow

2017-11-14 04:44:45

Enough of this nonsensicalness! You all are failures! Failures of the highest caliber! You are... [insert 10000 insults here]! And you know why you fail? Cause no one's attempted to obtain the bit pots! I've got some bit pots right here -- too bad no ones getting any! I'll keep 'em all to myself cause I like to haug all the pots! In fact, ban! Ban ban ban! I've got the best pot of 'em all and yall'll never get me for it! It's got 2 billion health and is literally unbeatable! Hell, it's a base! Take these pot-rockets for good measure too! Have fun breaking my bit pot defenses -- you won't succed! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha [insert 100-long second reverb here].

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-11-14 04:49:09

@ethin, Stop with your boasting. I have twice as many big pots as you with twice as many baracade pots. Try getting through these. I also have several hundred pot grabbers just laying around, so more gold pots for me I guess.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-14 04:55:07

@BlindJedi, oh no you don't. I've got macropots! Yeah, those! You know, those massive pots that create hole new dimensions! And I think I might just have an explosive blast while blasting away at your big pots with my macropots! I know, they're explosives... I'll definitely have one hell of a blast with 'em!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-11-17 00:50:25

Ok, so here is a riddle for you all, with the answer at the bottom. See if you can figure it out without the answer.
I'm loved by many, hated by many. I'm not legal but legal. I'm the thing you want on your window but not in your garden. What am i?
The answer is, of course, the best thing in the world, Pot!

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2017-11-18 21:17:29

Hmm is this a game called red pots or is it Redspot? I can't tell

2017-11-18 21:46:33

It’s about redspot. lol I just read through this hole topic and I  seriously couldn’t stop laughing at some of that shit.