2017-10-12 04:04:20

Hey, I really wanna check out return of the king, but there are so many links i'm not sure witch is the newest version. Can someone post a link? Also what screenreaders work with it, is it just NVDA or jaws too?

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-11 16:31:22

BlindJedi wrote:

Hey, I really wanna check out return of the king, but there are so many links i'm not sure witch is the newest version. Can someone post a link? Also what screenreaders work with it, is it just NVDA or jaws too?

you can join skype
https://join.skype.com/C3kNNxusro3M

2017-11-11 18:42:16

I i

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-11-11 20:54:50

I managed to get my hands on this a while ago. I created a character, and found the game to be very confusing. The server also went down like 20 minutes after I started playing and im not sure if its back up, probably would be at this point. Can anyone help me out with getting started in this? I'm net sure where to go or what to do and things.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-11 21:57:03

also give the link for translation, i  have the game but no updated translation  it sucks when you reach lvl 50