2017-10-01 01:58:26

Hello Orco.
With hard work and determination I found a way into the movie vault. So I can get movies myself, which I should've done in the first place. I kept making excuses not to. I deleted my other post so you can disregard that. Again I'm so sorry about what happened.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-10-01 06:23:12 (edited by grryfindore 2017-10-01 06:24:01)

Hi,

Whilst I agree those were some huge requests out there which Guitarman made,and it must have been hard work for you to provide those links, you know you always could have stopped rather than feel you were being taken advantage of. and then make people feel bad about it.

We all try to help each other out in ways which we can, how much ever we are able to or have the time to, and receive help in return, so dont feel like you just must do x y z,if you don't feel like doing so or have the time to do so. nobody has a gun to your head,after all.

@Guitarman, I do understand the excitement to get at stuff you don't have access to,and I personally have done the same as you, we all do it one time or the other, but keep in mind even just looking for and copying and pasting links takes a lot of time so you should be thankful to orco which you have already expressed.

Now lets get rid of all the negativity and get back to playing games,watching movies and so on. smile

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-10-01 17:50:10 (edited by Orko 2017-10-01 18:51:20)

@Guitarman

I nearly forgot, while there aren't any Looney Tunes shorts, there is a Looney Tunes movie

Looney Tunes: Back in Action
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j3vy80

@Grryfindore

While you might see nothing wrong with refusing a request that you previously stated you'd honor, I consider such behavior as rude and makes your word worthless because nobody can trust that once given, you'll keep your word.

That is why I went ahead and honored Guitarman's long list of requests. Then posted that message saying that if you post a long list of requests, I will no longer honor it. At least I will keep my word, once given. If I see that things need to change, I'll change my word first. That way, my word has meaning and can be trusted.

All that being said, I still welcome requests for links to what ever might be in the Blind Mice Movie Vault and will post them here if the Vault has them. I'm simply requesting that requests be kept reasonably short. Something like no more than five shows or movies.

2017-10-11 01:20:44

Hi
I don't know where to find these other than the fox website. If you have the right kind of tv box, you can probably get them on demand. You should try to figure out why your computer won't play them though. Obviously it's not on the movie vault because it's too new.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2017-10-11 01:42:23

I knew it wouldn't be in the movie vault, if it shows up there it won't be until the first season is over.

I asked because I keep hearing fox advertise "catch up on demand and on these devices" which doesn't help me much since I can't see the screen to see which devices they are referring to, though I could probably guess what they are.

And I don't use the box that my cable provider uses because it isn't accessible, instead I use a TiVo Bolt DVR with a cable card, at least it has a screen reader making it accessible, though I lose the ability to watch on demand.

2017-10-11 05:34:35

Hi.
Well I don't know what that tivo thing is. I do have a talking box that allows me to search for things on demand. If you have a screen reader on there, you should search with your remote, or with voice commands. If that doesn't work out though, you should watch the show as new episodes air. I know seth MacFarlane's shows, and they're usually not serialized, and very easy to follow without watching every episode. I can understand wanting to start from the beginning though. Another suggestion, if you have a tablet or touch-screen phone you can get the fox app and try streaming it from there, instead of your computer. I pulled it up on my tv and the first five episodes are available on demand. If you have somebody sighted around maybe they can assist you in starting episodes on your tv.
Hth.

Guitarman.

2017-10-11 15:15:45 (edited by Orko 2017-10-11 15:24:07)

Count yourself lucky that your cable service has an accessible box, not all services have one yet. Until they do the best option is a TiVo box with a cable card, though you do lose service specific features like On Demand and pay per view.

TiVo is a DVR. Like a VCR it allows me to schedule programs to be recorded for later viewing. Unlike a VCR there's no programming, it uses your internet to connect to the TiVo service, which is a program guide. What this does is allow me to schedule programs by title to be recorded, so if I schedule The Orville to be recorded, it will record each episode as it airs each week, and if the program changes the day or time slot it airs in, the TiVo automatically adapts. It the best way ever to watch TV, I'm no longer a slave to when my favorite shows air, I just let the TiVo box record it, then when I am in the mood to watch some TV, I just pick something from the catalog of programs that have been recorded.

The Fox app might be a solution, Do you know if it supports audio description?

2017-10-11 17:02:40

Can anyone help with links to The Supranos and to Parks and Recreation?

2017-10-11 19:21:34

Wow, I'm surprised. Although I don't watch it myself, I have heard of The Sopranos and know it's quite popular, so I was rather surprised to find that the movie vault didn't have any of it.

They don't have any of Parks and Recreation either. The name is only vaguely familiar so I don't know how popular it is.

2017-10-12 02:00:21

Hi Orco.
No I don't know if the fox app supports audio description, since I don't use it myself. But it might do that because some of the network's shows are described when they come to tv. I'm actually not that lucky to have a cable box, it costs a whole lot to get the features and things.
Parks and recreation was a clone of the tv show the office. The only real difference was that it was set in a parks department in Indiana. Definitley not as funny as the office. The soppranos was a show about the mafia which I didn't like at all. For some reason people loved it though, it won a whole bunch of awards. It was an early version of breaking bad lol!

Guitarman.

2017-10-13 09:16:19

Damn, I never find the shows I am looking for.  It is probably because I already have netflix, and they probably host the majority of audio described content.

Strangely enough I really did not ike Breaking Bad.  I know the supranos was supposed to be good, so I figured I would give it a try.  As for the office, assuming we are talking about the US one, I could not watch that because I cringed too much.  It was very funny, but a bit too much for me.  Steve Carell generally makes me want to curl into a ball and die.

2017-10-13 12:46:14

I think it must depend on the series, or on whether someone wants to record said series, edit it, then upload it.

There's a netflix show which blind mice has the first season, but not the second.

I guess children shows aren't popular on there.

What can I say, I'm young at heart.

Oh and going slightly off topic, what's with all the leggo animated stuff lately?

Even netflix is jumping onto the bandwagon!

2017-10-13 17:31:00

I tried the Fox Go app and it was a no go for me. It wanted access to my location and wanted to know my cable provider, and wanted my account credentials for my cable TV service.

While I am willing to share some information, such as who my cable TV provider is. Considering that we have a local broadcast station affiliated with Fox, which means I don't need a cable TV account to get Fox programming, I wasn't willing to share my cable TV account information with the app. Besides, the Fox web site doesn't ask for any of this information, which tells me it isn't really necessary to provide the content.

And to top it all off, while I could find Closed Captioning options in the app, there was nothing about audio description or the secondary audio program in the app, so audio description probably isn't supported.

Regarding the web site and it's inability to load the player, that's probably because I don't have Flash or Shockwave installed, and refuse to install them. There are too many web sites that abuse them by playing advertising or other video without asking for my permission first, even when I set the option to not automatically play any content. And both multimedia players are notoriously inaccessible. So all I have is Windows Media Player and that works with YouTube which is all I need.

2017-11-09 21:55:23

Can anyone post a link to the movie (jungle book 2016) please?

thanks

2017-11-09 23:16:56

Here you go:

The Jungle Book (2016)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9c5hc2

2017-11-10 01:00:42

Thanks a lot Orko,  big thumbs up from me.

2019-01-07 06:31:17

So my friends have told me that the Blind Mice will remove all the TV series from their site. So I've purchased a pro account on Sendspace to download all the necessary TV shows before they disappear. To my astonishment, they were already gone.
So my question is even though the links aren't there anymore on Blind Mice, could they still be found on Sendspace if one knows the direct link URL to the files? And another question is if someone on here has said that they have also gotten a pro account with Sendspace and downloaded all the TV series they cared for, could I somehow get those shows.
It's hard to tell which ones I'm missing since the list is gone from the site.
To be clear, I do buy the movies on iTunes and watch show on Netflix legally, so the files I'm lacking are just for completion sake.
For instance, did anyone grab things like Daredevil seasons 2, 3, Jessica Jones season 2, and other Marvel stuff?
Thank you.
Funny enough, I was able to find shows the Blind Mice forgot to get rid of like Rosewood.