2017-10-28 08:52:05

Hi all,
so today, the game installed something...
If i openned the game, it shows me this alert...

ƒTƒEƒ“ƒhƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ĚŤXV‚Ş‚ ‚č‚Ü‚·BƒQ[ƒ€‚đŠJŽn‚·‚é‘O‚ɁA‚±‚ę‚ç‚ĚŤXV‚đ“K—p‚·‚é•K—v‚Ş‚ ‚č‚Ü‚·B
Ťě‹Ć‚É‚ÍŽžŠÔ‚Ş‚©‚©‚éŹęŤ‡‚Ş‚ ‚č‚Ü‚·‚̂ŁAƒAƒvƒŠƒP[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“‚đŹI—ą‚ą‚¸‚ɁAŠ®—ą‚·‚é‚Ü‚Ĺ‚¨‘Ň‚ż‚‚ľ‚ł‚˘BBOKƒ{ƒ^ƒ“‚đ‰ź‚·‚ĆŹˆ—ť‚đŠJŽn‚µ‚Ü‚·B
After i pres ok, the error happened...
#Error 3
-->“ŕ•”ƒGƒ‰[‚Ş”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚˝(3)
What to do now? Must i reinstal the game?
Tissman

check my sounds on
freesound

2017-10-29 03:09:13

Does the problem still persist? I tried running the game, but couldn't reproduce the error.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-29 11:57:19 (edited by pulseman45 2017-10-29 11:58:31)

@Kratos: For the door in 25-2, make sure you beat the game at least once and the bonus shops are available, and it should open.

2017-10-29 16:35:44

Hi all,

can someone tell me where to find the jump shoes? And I ask again for the materials around in the game. Every time I try to create something in the crafting Workshop it says that several things are lacking.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-29 17:29:48

@janagirl
spoilers
for the jump shoes, make sure you have tobacco in your collection items, then fly to the end of stage 6-3 without pressing L, ignore the dialogue and Bitto's yelling at you.
For materials, the best way would be to go to 18-3 and land in the first screen. What you'll find there actually changes a number of things in the game, I'm not sure if we've even discovered all of it yet. But pick anything between I believe it's 4 to 9, then land in 18-2. Depending on what number you picked, 4-6 or 7-9, different items will drop, either the garbage items from stage 12 or the UFO catcher items.
HTH

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-10-30 01:56:36

@dd:
thank you very much for your help. Now you answered another question that I had asked in the next post. I was just wondering about the dial in the stage you told me and I ever asked for what it should be useful.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-30 03:39:15

I am playing again.. and completely forgot how to pass a certain spot on 21-1. , the camera at 259 15 without being noticed or having to destroy it. any tips?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-10-30 04:55:54

Tip: Cameras cannot see anything while they're turning.

2017-10-30 05:02:15

I've actually thought about writing a complete guide for this game when I had time with all of the info I know, never quite got around to doing it though, mainly because that would be... a lot of writing to say the least. tongue

2017-10-30 06:38:44

uh... but when I get to the platform above, I still must pass in front of it so it will see me anyway, no? and that is height 15. there is a drop but its its like at 265 or so. or do you mean when they are rotating, at that very moment nothing can be seen by them? mm

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-10-30 07:58:45

If memory serves correct, the camera is at hight 15 and the left edge  that you can hook up is at hight 20. The camera can't detect you while you're at 20. Wait until it faces right, then rush to near it. Wait it rotates back, and once it started to make the rotating noise, run past it and you're good to go.

2017-11-01 16:59:53

yup, that did it.. it just has to be very nicely timed. thanks!

2017-11-02 17:10:53

Hi all,
I just found a stage in which I don't know what to do. I think it's another bouns stage or whatever. I managed to land in Level 6-1. After landing, there only are many glass plates at different heights and a Switch.
Can someone tell me what I have to do there?
Thank you.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-11-02 17:36:15

if you press the switch and go to anywhere in stage 15 or 16, you'll notice a new item in the electron menu
have fun!

2017-11-02 18:03:07

Aha, thanks! I already noticed that item. Cool Thing. lol.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-11-03 15:54:09

Hi,
Where can I find bk3's English page, so I can get the latest version of the game and then buy the translation? At the moment, if I go to nyanchangames.com, click english, and click our great adventure, it says 404 not found, it leads me to this url which doesn't work:
http://nyanchangames.com/en/softs/nn3.html

2017-11-03 16:04:17

So for anyone who may be interested, I am now working on a guide which I am attempting to make a complete one, or rather complete as far as I know, tongue

2017-11-03 16:25:31

@Aaron:
Sounds really good, that's a good idea!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-11-03 17:20:15

Although on that note, kinda OT but could somebody recommend a program I could use to record both microphone and game audio? Preferably free if it exists, but if not that's okay too.

2017-11-03 23:50:21

Hi @Janagirl,
It wasn't me who's doing the guide, that's dd.
Oh, by the way I managed to find the translation page, and I purchased the dictionar. It's great to play this game again!

2017-11-04 00:05:15

Hi Aaron,
oops! Oh my god, that was a mistake, sorry, I really didn't notice that. LOL.
But anyway dd, it really is a good idea doing this guide and I would be interested in it.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-11-04 02:56:19

I've actually already started, also replaying from a fresh save while I write so I can actually write level-based strategies rather than just overpowering everything.

2017-11-04 09:54:30

Sorry, I haven't been able to create the English page of the game yet.

2017-11-04 13:10:42

Hi,
@Nyanchan I have purchased the translation anyway, and I wanted to say, once again, thank you for a great game. Last night, I started from a fresh save and got to stage 5. My current attack and defence are fairly balanced, over 100 each, although I don't really know if hp is more important, or defence. Also tech. Am wondering whether to start again.

2017-11-04 15:38:00

I think it depends on how you are familiar with dodging attacks. One assignment to defence subtracts 3 points of damage while one assignment to HP gives you 5 actual HP. If you are very good at dodging, having a massive amount of attack is another choice, which is actually what I often do.