2017-10-31 14:38:47

i just start today,this game is a virtual pet breeding for looking stats.
you have to tap item in the site,like pocket nightmares,not always find link and press enter.
you can hear battle sound and music in battle,you can adjust if you feel too loud,default is 50%.
i'm not found admin in the game,but the game don't have big access problem i think.
enjoy.
www.eliyo.net

2017-11-01 16:13:55

i found first can not access thing is add elements points,can not find button to do,because i can not  put mouse on the add button

2017-11-01 21:04:31

Hello Snow. Thanks for finding this game. You don't need a real mouse for adding points. If you are familiar with your screen reader, you can use key combinations to move the mouse pointer and use it virtually. I'm using a desktop with NVDA, so this is how I do:
1. Use the arrows and find the clickable element.
2. Disable numlock and press insert plus slash from the numeric keypad.
3. Release insert and press slash once more and it should do the trick.

Hope it helps. On a side note, do you know how to gain coins in the game? I really need a way to buy things.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-11-02 06:25:05

the best way to get coin is battle,you battle with high level emenies and win you can get more coins,but remember,sometime you found something item.

2017-11-03 01:27:00 (edited by brad 2017-11-03 01:27:42)

Hello.

I've tried writing to the email given, the person who I am told to write to if I have an account and their facebook group but so far I've got no response. Does anyone know how to delete your account from this game?

It's not sending me emails but I'm no longer playing the game so would like to delete my acount if possible.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-11-03 02:35:10

Hey Brad, it may be deleted if you wait long enough. Will check it up and tell you if it is not true.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-11-03 05:01:11

Hi Haramir.

Thanks for that.

I've looked in my profile and settings links and cannot find a way to delete my account.

2017-11-03 09:16:40

brad wrote:

Hi Haramir.

Thanks for that.

I've looked in my profile and settings links and cannot find a way to delete my account.

so,why do you stop?if you just don't want to play,it's ok,if you just want to talk to admin,look twitter

2017-11-03 13:29:24

Hello falks, i can't understand how to battle properly. When i press enter/space/nvda mouse on attack moves only one would work, rest. Can't play this.

2017-11-03 14:02:12

SkyLord wrote:

Hello falks, i can't understand how to battle properly. When i press enter/space/nvda mouse on attack moves only one would work, rest. Can't play this.

ok,you press attack,and tab,you will see a manual,you select skill you want to use and press enter

2017-11-04 08:34:36

Hello.

I've managed to message the person who has the website for the game.

There is no way to delete your account so i'll just leave the game alone.

2018-03-06 16:48:34

Okay had a quick look at this one.

Thus far the game looks pretty okay, I like the fact battles have music.
my only problem is that there doens't seem to be much exploring or questing, and the creatures are a little less interesting than in something like puppet nightmares being just told an elemental type.
On the plus side the moves are quite fun and the game is obviously pokemon enspired with fantasy etc, though I'll note that this probably takes a modern browser like Chrome and a screen reader that can cope with dialogues and popups.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-07 10:44:54

i'm using nvda with firefox got no problem

2019-02-13 12:20:36 (edited by Dark 2019-02-13 12:23:08)

Okay giving this one another try now for interest's sake and getting a little further (my elens are level 8 already).

Actually, there's a lot of interesting stuff in this one, and I suspect exploring the arenas gets you more things, plus the battles are a lot of fun particularly given they have music, sfx and even the ability to alter volume.
Think of this as a cross between Manamon and psypets and your about there.
I will say the interface needs a wee bit of getting used to since there are lots of dialogues that popup for items and such, but as long as your comfortable with that and have a modern browser etc it should be fine.
The only thing I've %100 not been able to do was sell my Elens back to Clayton, though you can get more cash by releasing them into the wild anyway.

I will admit its a miner pain the Mahjong cardgame is %100 inaccessible, but so it goes, and its only a paripheral minigame anyway.

the game does have a premium currency, but as yet I've not actually found anything you need it for, though I'd be willing to put cash into the game if necessary.

If anyone fancies helping me out here is my referral link

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-13 12:28:08

hi
please explane game more

2019-02-13 13:38:10

Basically you battle monsters against each other, train them, improve their stats and breed them together as I said
If you go through the initial tutorial you'll get your first couple of monsters and can try battling and breeding, after that you go on fighting in the battle arenas, feeding your monsters and so on.
What is particularly cool is that your monsters aren't just robots,  will take actions while your not watching, like going out and foraging, finding items and so on.

2019-02-13 15:36:09

I'll probably try this once more of the features are out. Right now it doesn't seem overly worth it. I'll most likely still donate though. I can't say I expect these features and never support the production of them.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-02-13 16:10:48

One thing I'm realizing is that there is actually more involved in the game than it initially appears, for instance there are further locations to explore, than just the one city but you need to get the items to go there.

Also it seems the guides and faq haven't been updated.
For example, the guide says that relationship stats between individual Elons haven't been added, but you can see from the relationship stats that they have.

also looking at the game news, it seems development is relatively ongoing  usually shows that a game will expand well in the future, rather than just a couple of sporadic updates here and there.

2019-02-13 17:21:49

Okay I now seem to be utterly %100 stuck.
I did several battles, but after one I was asked to distribute my elemental stat points, and for whatever reason that screen was utterly %100 inaccessible, clicking on  elements did absolutely nothing.
What is worse, is the game now seems to be stuck on that battle screen and won't progress at all, and I can't even get the elemental stats back up to check them since they're not appearing.

Why in hell's name the elemental stats couldn't work like the standard ones I don't know, but methinks I'm going to need to email the admins about this, especailly because the forum is not exactly screen reader friendly.

Hmmm, maybe I donated too soon.

2019-02-13 17:59:59

Hmm, sounds interesting. Will give it a try, although i'm not hoping in a fully accessible thing but everything worths a try at least...

2019-02-13 19:45:14

@Master of death, I'd have said the game is accessible, though hard to learn up until I ran into this elemental stats problem, since all the information is fully available, no guess  or memorisation is required, just screen reader use.
Of course if effectively you can't level any of your creatures up past twelve due to this problem I'll rethink this idea, but we'll see what the developer has to say.

2019-02-14 13:41:48

Oh. Well, i registered only yesterday so i can't say much, but i really hope they will make it a bit more accessible, just like the developers of bitlife.

2019-02-14 18:36:20

Okay I've had a response about the elemental points issue. The chief admin said she'd have a look at adding lables, but she doesn't know when  she said they weren't text boxes like stat alocation since the elemental points distribute decimal values, but a plus and minus, though I've had a look at the elemental stat table with NvdA punctuation set to maximum and coudln't find a plus or minus anywhere, which means they're  likely unlabeled graphics of a none standard variety (I suggested she add either more efficient labels or standard buttons).

While she said she'd look into the issue she did suggest sighted assistance though I gently pointed out that wasnt' possible for myself or many other blind people who live independently, indeed any game that requires sighted assistance is not! an accessible game.
Hopefully though she'll come up with a fix to this soon enough, since at the moment its physically impossible for me to progress in the game at all, and likely impossible for anyone else to get a Elon beyond level 12 which is a pain indeed!

2019-02-14 19:37:32

Sighted assistance? Ah come on. But it's a good point that she answered at least! Some devs even don't answer...

2019-02-14 19:53:14

Yep, I winced at that one myself, though of course accessibility fixes can't be made all in a minute, so I'll wait a while before counting this one out completely, and Bookrage did indicate with regards to this particular Dev's other game, Animal Acres that she's fairly good about accessibility so hopefully we'll hear some good news soon enough.