2017-10-31 00:18:34

hey, carper, that intro was kinda stupid, that post of yours really didn't need something like that.  And why did you even feel the need to post on this topic if your so against it? I mean, i'm not saying i don't agree with you, you have some ok points, just why post them and add to the flaming?  Seems kinda counter productive in my opinion, since you were trying to stop the flaming yet you added to it.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-10-31 01:05:56

@49 Exactly though.

In regards to the young developers issue here... I have to disagree with those who say age doesn't have anything to do with it, it's maturity. Thinking on this, do you see any 15 year old school teachers? Presidents? Managers or CEOs? What about any 15 year old cops? Also, most 15 year old children live with their parents - not because something is wrong with them, simply because there is learning to be done, and they are not yet ready to go out and manage their own lives.
Yeah yeah, I know that if you dig way down into history you're gonna find 15 year old kings and emperors, and if you look around a bit of the more contemporary side of things you'll find 15 year old prodigies and the like who would stand to prove me wrong if I said all 15 year old children couldn't do what I say most of them can't, but... the point is that there's a reason society is how it is with regards to children today, and it's not completely irrational.
  So yeah, I don't think it's completely invalid to say that a game is more likely to have drama or be run the wrong way if a kid does it, because that's usually the same with everything else in society. Though this in no way serves to write Sam off as a 15 year old kid who knows nothing and shouldn't be coding or whatever, even he knows that I support him even if a number of his decisions frustrate me.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-10-31 01:11:55

I've edited 45 to clear some things up. Please reread.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-10-31 03:16:40

TheGreatCarver wrote:

I've edited 45 to clear some things up. Please reread.

Not really any different there bro. I still agree with your points, but I don't actually really see any kind of change.

2017-10-31 04:07:40

at #54: is your signature supposed to say vigilante? I keep seeing the misspelling and it bugs me every time. tongue

2017-10-31 04:25:24

Yes, it is. Lol. Once i figure out how to change it I will, can't seem to find a link to change it.

2017-10-31 08:24:34

52 totally agree with you, that's my point actually and this is one of the big reasons that stop me from playing those games. Let me go stick to those great games that are being praised by the real gamers. Sorry but I don't even consider teenagers devs, but people who code for the enjoyment of themselves. Not a quick judge, but from a career with audio gaming. Sorry, my opinion, Regardless of whether it's harsh or not.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-10-31 10:37:51

@52
the only reason that we don't have those types of kids, that's because they are miners, and law doesn't allow it. How ever, The kind of programming that Sam is doing is more like a doing in the spare time then sitting from 9 am to 5 pm coding programs for
a bank or such. And, yeah if you haven't looked at the other side, there are adults who are no better then 5 year old kids. Although mature kids are rerr, My filter criteria on games will never be 18+ age.
And, to return to the original topic, I am afrade that we have again got a stupid team on. Dic, leader the_terminator, with the pac of guise who hardly know to play with someone on there level. just shows there personality. It seems that My rizing enjoyment from redspot has stopped very fast.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-31 13:36:36

@rory click profile from the top list then there should be another list with option tabs, you'll naturally want profile ... that's where you can edit it.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-10-31 16:34:10

Watching the past two topics concerning RS I can honestly say the behavior level is up to standards with the rules and policies on this forum.  As I have before, I will not hold back on either closing or all out nuking this topic if it gets out of hand.  Because neither Dark nor the other admins/website managers have the time to honestly deal with this it has fallen upon my shoulders to do so... I am not complaining.  I hope I can relieve Sebbi and other mods who have already dealt with this in the past by doing so.
While I find it intriguing that the need is felt to post so many topics regarding what appears to be on the surface, a really badly and hastily put together FPS platform where people are favored more in some instances than in others from everything I'm reading, there is nothing thus far that states it cannot be done on this forum.  those of you who take issue with it are free to simply ignore these matters and stay away; we promise not to shoot you if you decide not to post and the harsh oppinions you might have otherwise posted out of frustration will not be missed whatsoever.  As always these topics, owing to their controversial subject, are being watched.  Red Stop has, unfortunately for Sam, become a red flag to the moderation team of ag net.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-10-31 19:08:24

at #53: how do you know hat sam and I haven't talked before? You edited it to what, clear up the arrogance that says "noah is speaking" while adding in more baseless assertions? You make a lot of assumptions and accusations while also fanning the flames yourself, but I guess irony is lost on you.

2017-10-31 20:37:59

Sam, you say it's easy to destroy you're base? Yeah. It is if there are no RSK members around, which never happens. You say that you need only 3500 bitcoins to get a shit ton of throwing stars and you can go attack you're base? Have you forgot about baricade bombs that do 3 to 5k damage? You get pissed if someone blocks the entrance of sky island with a sandbag but you don't change the MOTD to reflect it? One of the admins said that you can't spam stun combos and an hour later one of you're team members did it to me and didn't get anything for it when I reported him. Is that how the rules work now?

2017-10-31 21:52:56

I think that sandbags are the part of the game And using them should be allowed as mutch as playing the game does. I don't know

2017-11-01 02:21:23

People need to stop complaining about sandbags being placed places. Why be annoyed about stratigy? Sam, this is mainly directed at you. Don't turn your fps into a stratigy game then complain when somebody stratigises.

2017-11-01 02:30:53

Oh yeah, i've changed my signature. Nocturnus, would it be possible to change my name to Blind Jedi? If no spaces are allowed then can you make it BlindJedi?

2017-11-01 11:57:34

@rorry
in the site and forum feedback topic there is at the very top a topic for changing nicknames. reply to that, tell your current and what do you want your new nickname to be, and boom.
And, agree with your previous post. Sam, you have turned it into a rts if we can call it like it big_smile, and now you complain when somebody blocks the way to the place with loads of bidkoins and other items with sandbags? You know, you can as well go back to redspot version 0.1.

2017-11-01 12:41:33 (edited by marro 2017-11-01 12:42:14)

hmm, rory, it seems you are the main complainer here. Each time a topic like this pops up, you come in and start making up senseless posts about how useless these topicks are. Maybe you should consider stop to make this senseless shit up and start enjoying the fun and grab a beer. you just make more flames then you clear out.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-11-01 12:45:39

Rory wrote:

Oh yeah, i've changed my signature. Nocturnus, would it be possible to change my name to Blind Jedi? If no spaces are allowed then can you make it BlindJedi?

You will want to put that request in at Right Here.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-11-01 13:41:37

Someone said people should be allowed to block the place that gvives bitcoins with sandbags..
Why? Your logic is flawed: The game being or not a strategy game doesn't mean people can just ruin it for others by doing these things. Putting sandbags around your base is one thing but putting it to block a public place? Thats fucked up, people.

2017-11-01 13:44:19

hi, at previous poster, you should be able to block off the bridges, but not the climbable entrances like the ky hub entrance beem. its not fair to place a sand bag where peoples can't destroy it

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-11-01 15:28:00

@62
I made two assumptions while reading your post.
you say: "Sam, you say it's easy to destroy you're base? Yeah. It is if there are no RSK members around, which never happens."
You obviously either don't play the game that much, or check the online player list. Most of the time they're online, just AFK. and even if this is the case, the base isn't always being defended.
you say: "Have you forgot about baricade bombs that do 3 to 5k damage?"
I don't know how much you've destroyed/attacked bases before, but baricades aren't that hard to deal with. Concussives are pretty cheap in the store, you can also destroy them with spring boots.

This should be on the MOTD, confessing I never wait long enough to read it when logged in I don't know if it was ever there.
Since when is our entire team admins? Also, the new server update reduces the combo time, making this more difficult.

2017-11-01 18:42:31

marro wrote:

hmm, rory, it seems you are the main complainer here. Each time a topic like this pops up, you come in and start making up senseless posts about how useless these topicks are. Maybe you should consider stop to make this senseless shit up and start enjoying the fun and grab a beer. you just make more flames then you clear out.

before you go judging me there buddy, how about you shut the hell up and actually read through my previous posts on this topic? I'm not complaining, just stating my opinions and agreeing/disagreeing with others. Just because you defend sam and I don't doesn't mean I'm complaining, if that's the case then I might as well say your complaining. Also, I'm not trying to reduce or add to the flames, i'm just stating my opinions. I probably do add to the flaming a little bit, but I don't usually try to, and even if I add to it, its not a huge amount like you seem to think it is.  Next time try to actually know a little about what the hell your commenting on.
Also, when have I made up anything? Everything i've said on here is correct as far as i'm aware of. If something I've said is incorrect, and you know it is, how about actually trying to correct me rather than post stupid things like this? As I said before, read through my god damn posts on this topic, I think it is you who's making things up here, not me.

2017-11-01 18:44:41

I have never said that all of you're team are admins. Reduces combo time? That's gonna help, except not. I can spam the keys about 0.2 seconds apart, so that wouldn't help. While I admit that blocking entrances is a shitty move, what's stopping Sam from releasing a new client update as soon as the abuse is discovered? Don't give me that bull about it being hard, I know what I'm talking about.

2017-11-01 19:09:00

The reason we don't see many client updates is because most aspects, timers included, are completely serverside. Sam has this thing about releasing bulk client updates that I admit I don't fully understand.

2017-11-01 19:45:54

if sandbags are so problematic, why don't remove them completely? There doesn't need to be a client update, just remove them from the store and bases store and it's alright.
@marro just to inform you, you could have done what you have suggested to mister rory. If you don't like the discussion, just stay away from it. I don't know what's problem with these kind of topics? And I don't see how does any of his posts add to the flaming accept they keep the topic back to the front. But, hell yeah why I am I my self replying to these kind of topics. Well, expect that even my thinking doesn't matter now because I am, as everyone thinks it is, I am adding to the flaming. But, why am I still writing this post? anyway see you guise.