2017-10-28 08:53:46

hello, i am having some severe annoying computer problems and hope anyone can help
I was watching youtube fine and then  something happen, and i might have uninstalled adobe player which then i reinstalled. But now when i go to youtube, it is a blank page and jaws reads that there is no links. Also, i have my search engine to google and when i open firefox, google shows up as my homepage. However when i type anything and click search, instead of a google search as the page displays, it does a yahoo search instead and it sends me to yahoo. Any help on fixing these two problems is well appreciated.

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2017-10-28 11:46:58

Hello.
You can try reinstalling your firefox. Or, Scan you're computer and chekc if there are malwheres/trogens inside you're computer.

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-10-28 11:57:01

For YouTube, I don't think uninstalling Flash would cause it to not load like that. YouTube now defaults to HTML 5 video playback anyway if it can, so if anything it should work better and be more accessible without flash.
For your search engine, focus the search box with CTRL+K, and then start pressing CTRL+Down arrow. After you do, Hit JAWS+Tab to see what the box says. When it says search using Google, you're good. You can also just open Firefox settings and change your default engine from there (tools>options). Yahoo! Has been the default Firefox search engine in a couple of countries, so you probably just got a firefox update that changed it or you accidentally changed it yourself without noticing which has happened to me a few times.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>