2017-10-28 01:12:43

I'm enjoying the game so far.
I defeat the enemy, but my speech synthesizer does not tell me if I have won or lost.
also I think there should be more content added such as a storyline, the ability to save your game,
posting scores,
earning trophies, the ability to use cheat codes,
having a stats file generated that allows me to keep track of my scores,
as well as unlockables like movies for When I defeat a certain amount of enemies or When I complete certain tasks throughout the game.
and one more thing.
I would also like to have cutscenes on every level plus a boss cutscene as well.

2017-10-28 01:17:33

Nick wrote:

I'm enjoying the game so far.
I defeat the enemy, but my speech synthesizer does not tell me if I have won or lost.
also I think there should be more content added such as a storyline, the ability to save your game,
posting scores,
earning trophies, the ability to use cheat codes,
having a stats file generated that allows me to keep track of my scores,
as well as unlockables like movies for When I defeat a certain amount of enemies or When I complete certain tasks throughout the game.
and one more thing.
I would also like to have cutscenes on every level plus a boss cutscene as well.

Thanks for the feedback!
There are currently no levels. Score posting will become available as soon as something that can be considered as an actual score is done. smile Currently it's just a game where you kill one enemy per one game, and either lose or win, no additional scores. A stats file will also be added when we get something that can be shown as stats smile
The cut scenes will have to be thought about, when there actually are levels and bosses.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into the problem and see what's going on with the game not telling you whether you win.

Deep routes are not reached by the frost.

2017-10-28 01:29:49

Hello!
Updated the game to version 1.11. You should get a prompt asking if you'd like to update. If not, you're running a version without the auto-updater and need to download the game again from the link in the first post. This version fixes the bug that resulted the screen reader not announcing whether you win or lose.

2017-10-28 02:45:56

high, I have some ideas for future releases:
1. multiple playable characters with their own strengths and weeknesses.
2. a possible mode where you play as Darth Vader Himself.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2017-10-28 04:28:36

Not just darth vader, but it should be like battlefront where you play as darth vader or mall or any sith lord, or luke skywalker or han solo with a blaster, or ray, fin, kylo ren, all the new characters too.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-10-28 07:42:45

ammericandad2005 wrote:

high, I have some ideas for future releases:
1. multiple playable characters with their own strengths and weeknesses.
2. a possible mode where you play as Darth Vader Himself.

Hello,
I'll think on these, thanks. The first one might replace the saber's speed in difficulty, meaning that the difficulty levels will then affect something else than the enemy's striking speeds.
As an example: let's say you play as Yoda and the game chooses Vader to be your enemy. His attacks are certainly more frequent than, say, a Sith Apprentice's.
In thought is also to add force lightning and a regeneration of the Force levels. smile

2017-10-28 07:51:48

Lol. I can only hear out of one ear so I can't really play as well as i'd like, but darn it's awesome.

Are the keyhooks for JAWS going through? I  can't seem to use the arrows without passing keys in JAWS.

2017-10-28 08:32:57

Draq wrote:

Lol. I can only hear out of one ear so I can't really play as well as i'd like, but darn it's awesome.

Are the keyhooks for JAWS going through? I  can't seem to use the arrows without passing keys in JAWS.

Hello,
I appologize, this has been fixed in version 1.21. You should be prompted to update if you have version 1.1 or later.

2017-10-28 08:58:59

where do you got all of these sounds though? , it's really awesome haha

2017-10-28 09:06:01

JasonBlaze wrote:

where do you got all of these sounds though? , it's really awesome haha

The lightsaber ones i actually took from my UltraSabers.com lightsaber Emerald sound fonts. Some sounds I used from the original Light Battles as they were .OGG and thus usable.

2017-10-28 09:08:39

sounds-resource.com has a lot more. Just search for "Star Wars" including quotes.

Also holy crap yes. Ultra Sabers is awesome.

2017-10-28 09:25:26 (edited by konsta 2017-10-28 09:25:52)

Draq wrote:

sounds-resource.com has a lot more. Just search for "Star Wars" including quotes.

Also holy crap yes. Ultra Sabers is awesome.

I know right? I'll check on that later on as I progress on coding the game more. smile V1.25 contains a self-extracting updater which makes sure the game gets updated properly. Just answer yes to all when it asks to replace smile

2017-10-28 14:59:05

Ive got to say, I'm impessed. I've been a star wars fan for years and this game really has a lot of potential. I'm having fun so far and look forward
to see what the future updates will bring.

2017-10-28 15:01:48

when i update to 1.25 it updates then closes. when I relaunch it it asks me to update to 1.25 again. is it another bug? where can i download 1.25?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-10-28 16:02:53

I see that there is a version 1.1? But the link in the first post directs me to a zip file with 1.0. Where can I get the 1.1 release that has an updater?

Journalist and gamer

2017-10-28 16:23:45

Wait, the game works with jaws? I just used sapi but would prefer to use jaws if I can cuz microsoft sam is... Well... Crap.

2017-10-28 16:25:24

And no, I don't have xp. I just downloaded the xp voices to windows 7.

2017-10-28 18:54:42

Yes, the game does work with JAWS.
I can upload the latest version as a .zip file and send the link here. The future updates will be self-extracted after updating.

2017-10-28 18:58:28

OK, the current version can now be found as a .zip file, for those who don't have the updater, from the link below:
http://prometheus-enterprises.com/games/CoL.zip
After extracting this you also will have the updater and it will check for updates on launch. smile

2017-10-28 20:31:34

Hello, all!
I am pleased to push out an update to version 1.3! This version contains:
* defense breaker for player and anger for enemy, see readme for details
* the version number is now shown in the window title
Happy slashing!

2017-10-28 22:16:00

Hello all!
Version 1.4 is out! This one contains:
* twirls as an attack and defend type (se readme for details)
* added random to the difficulty and enemy type menus
* the enemies are now stronger the higher the difficulty, but so are you.
Happy slashing and twirling!

2017-10-29 00:00:46

Released version 1.41 which fixed some weird bugs with twirling. Twirls should now ork as expected smile

2017-10-29 09:15:41

Version 1.45 is here! It contains an options menu and the first option, one-handed mode. Enabling this will change the twirl key from left control to the right control.
Happy slashin!

2017-10-29 10:15:42

I have also good idea.
What about Multiplayer mode and server, if some players would like to try typical jedi battle?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-10-29 11:47:39

Hi!
I would like to update this game, but I don't know why, archive wasn't saved.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.