2017-10-13 19:25:47

man what's this games size when downloading takes so long?
gl to all who have downloaded the update.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-14 02:46:03 (edited by djrockmasterrob 2017-10-14 02:49:50)

Hey all,
Here's the latest version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjuqsbkvl426y68/hvr.zip?dl=1
If I'm asked to take this down, I'll take it down.
Please note that I'm unsure if this contains all of the latest cliant, soundpack and map updates. This might just be the game. If so, click check for updates and say yes to anything that needs updating. It shouldn't take that long.
Also, for windows10 users, unfortunately, despite adding acceptions in windows firewal and defender, defender still found a false possitive, then shredded the game from any existance on my so called top notch laptop. It always states that it found something like, h furury.exe. same with other games as well.
To this day I still haven't been able to place the game back onto my harddrive, as with eatch time I run it, it finds the same thing, then shreds it.
I have no clue what to do there.
Well, if it does work for you with no windows10 falseness, enjoy the game!
Best regards,
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2017-10-14 20:27:02 (edited by JoWier 2017-10-14 20:28:11)

djrockmasterrob wrote:

Hey all,
Here's the latest version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjuqsbkvl426y68/hvr.zip?dl=1
If I'm asked to take this down, I'll take it down.
Please note that I'm unsure if this contains all of the latest cliant, soundpack and map updates. This might just be the game. If so, click check for updates and say yes to anything that needs updating. It shouldn't take that long.
Also, for windows10 users, unfortunately, despite adding acceptions in windows firewal and defender, defender still found a false possitive, then shredded the game from any existance on my so called top notch laptop. It always states that it found something like, h furury.exe. same with other games as well.
To this day I still haven't been able to place the game back onto my harddrive, as with eatch time I run it, it finds the same thing, then shreds it.
I have no clue what to do there.
Well, if it does work for you with no windows10 falseness, enjoy the game!
Best regards,
Rob

Works fine for me am using windows 10. i have windows defender  turned off and it doesn't do anything like that. I turn it off whenever i play the game, and works great.

Abay chal.

2017-10-16 00:26:03

Hi there, I downloaded what was posted a few posts back with the latest version of the game. I put it in my dropbox with my phone, then when my computer, which is windows 10, saw it. It deleted it because of Microsoft‘s antivirus software. Or Windows defender. Is there anything I can change so that it does not delete it? I would like to play the game again.

2017-10-23 17:08:33

Hello, all. Finally, updated my signiture with one sad think, and good one. Look at my signature to download the new hvr. Thank you for your support, and i mean your support that you are playing. Thank you all again.

2017-10-23 21:13:55

Hi all, I need major help. I was able to download the latest version of the game through the CHGames web page. But, when I unzipped it, Windows Defender deleted the.exe file. I need help in trying to fix this so it doesn't happen anymore. I wanna get back into playing the game. Thanks a lot.

2017-10-23 23:51:57 (edited by djrockmasterrob 2017-10-23 23:52:44)

Hey all,
Like I say, microsofts antivirus software just deletes the .exe file with no questions asked. I can try turning it off, but from what I was told, defender will eventually turn back on again, then delete the file at the drop of a penny. I also saw that the tweeks no longer work like they used to in windows8, 8.1 and earlier versions of win10. I'll research this more, maybe there's another way of purminently disabling defender.
Best regards,
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2017-10-24 00:14:08

Hi guys, i don't understand why do you need to disable this super good windows defender, why just not exclude the application that defender is blocking? why? if you don't know how to do that, see an article in the articles room, by mason. It explains everything pritty good, in my opinion.

2017-10-24 14:23:52

yeah, just exclude it, but I musst agree that I simply  I want it god dam off my very cleen computer and to stop flagging everything that I like as a virus.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-11-27 03:56:07

Hi,
So I've started playing this, but cannot manage to kill a single damn robot. I think I've centered one and I start swinging, but before I can even hit, I get zapped with what sounds like a taser or something, and...
Does anyone have suggestions? Please? Lol the game sounds fun, just can't really seem to get started.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2017-12-08 17:58:43

hi, i have a problem, the avg said me the hvr exe is a virus and delete it. Please advice me how can i ad this game as safe or give me the link on masons article room. Avg is not possible to cope with screenreaders.

2018-01-05 14:43:35

SkyLord. can you see my email? i send you one. sorry if this is out of topic haha

2018-01-06 12:11:50

just, tell me! who the hell translated this game to persian! they typed it with finglish words not persian, and your TTS can't read it, they even changed ammo's names, weapons names,    oh, and translation is more crap than all of this

2018-01-06 20:17:21

Hey all,
Interestingly I thought that this game went dark, as I was unable to connect for a week, week and a half at best. But it most certainly isn't, as I'm logged in haha.
I'll recheck the artical for windows defender to make sure that I'm doing all of it correctly, but for me, it keeps removing my exclusions with every major win10 update. Or maybe it's a virus scan. Or maybe it's both. I have no clue any more haha.

2018-02-13 12:45:35

What is happening with this game?

Seems like the server is down and my wife says she has had problems logging in for the last week.

Also, is there any news that might point towards the experience and money system being improved? After we started playing we reached level 90 or so and really enjoyed playing this game, we were looking forward to reaching level 100 to get access to a few new maps but then the experience system changed and now it's just a bore playing, takes a million years to reach a next level and it's no use buying guns and ammo, better to use the axe or whatever.

Want to play this again but there is no point when you can't use guns because you won't gain anything really.

Now that undead-assault has been discontinued indefinitely there is no truely enjoyable online game to play.

2018-02-13 13:49:25

Hi.
Ok seriously, this game needs some balancing out for newer players.
I have played the game for 10 minutes now and it's feeling like I spend more time walking to the battle field than actually fighting because you almost get no experience, you can't kill robots just with your fists, it's getting even harder when they team up on you.
Why is it so that the starting location isn't just on one flore, why do you need to walk to the lift, use it, walk through the whole garage, walk to the dezert and try to fight, just to do the same thing just 10 seconds later?
Shit, a spawn point outside of the dezerd would make sense.
The game, well, will be deleted for now.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-02-17 07:05:58

Hi,
so...I finally gave the game a try. Its not even translated, but that's not even why I want to talk about this crap. I spent about 20 minutes figuring out where the hell the gate to the garage is because its not in the readme. So, I do, and I realize I don't even any items what so ever. I try  to kill with my fists but it looks like I won't be doing that any time soon, a group of 10 to 15 zombies came up and killed me in 10 seconds. No thanks. Let me know when you balanced the game.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-02-17 07:30:07 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-17 07:37:17)

rofl zombies? ,
yeah some part of the game isn't translated yet.
it's been a long time I am not login into the game, it was balance and I have some good times there, but now lots of changes makeing the game unbalance.
my favorite    feature on the game is driving,  that was fun big_smile

2018-02-17 12:52:46 (edited by ivan_soto 2018-02-17 12:53:30)

Robots, zombies, whatever. Same thing. I'll give it one more shot, maybe i wasn't doing something right?

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-06-12 06:21:23

Hi all.

Please tell me how to use a dull knife.

2018-06-12 12:09:29

hi
i wood like to know sum points
1 is their are any map good for my level?, 256, i actully lost my old player that has like 700 level or sumthing ,
2 i see sum maps that i entered be for having a nice level for me, but now if i entered it needs a hire level , what is happened?
thanks

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-06-13 12:28:57

Hi when I click update it takes hours for it to update. it seems like its not updating. How do I play the game if I cant update it?

2018-07-29 16:42:56

So, is this even up anymore? I remember trying to play once and unable to connect. So um.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-07-30 09:08:06

hi
map levels like 400000
builders are building it and its not ready for public
well
why server is done?
and, when you'll update game dev's

2018-07-30 17:11:38

what a craziness, i  got maps like level  400000 or 700000, how much that maykes sens, oh not only this, its very harder i up from my level 292
the game is currently off and not working

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw