2017-08-11 13:13:55

Goodness knows what has happened recently but the slowdownusing both vo and in built voicing has got waaaaaay extreme, so much so that the game is unplayable.
I've not  even got my gifts from the princess in the last couple of days. I suspect it's the new version of Ios that is responsible (thanks again apple for changing things and  everyone to just accommodate you, way to run an operating system), I have heard there is a new update in the works, hopefully that will fix the problem.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-08-11 20:53:48

Today I installed the game on android, but I have a problem when navigating the main menu, when I swipe it says pl button or something like that. I don't know how to fix this problem

2017-08-12 14:37:49

You have to disable talkback during play, and it will then say play button.

2017-08-12 18:19:45

I did that already but I got the same problem

2017-09-09 23:54:20

Is this game accessible on android? Using it with talkback does not allow me to scroll around, and with talkback suspended I get no voice feedback. Great game when I had my iPhone, I'm disappointed I can't get it to work.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2017-09-10 16:02:29

It works on android.
What phone do you have?
On some can be a problem.
After talkback is suspended, tap tree times with 3 fingers on the screen to work.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-09-10 19:22:17

That worked, I did not know about the three fingers thing. Thanks!

2017-09-10 20:03:56

You are verry welcome.
If you need other things, please ask!

2017-09-20 20:35:46

I need some help getting this to work for me on my Samsung S5.  I disable Talkback once I am on the main menu, but the in game talkback is very slow and I can't select anything.  It seems like there is input lag.  So when I double tap it only reads the label of the button twice.  I managed to get it to start the game once, and I can shift focus by swiping left and right.  It does this fine and at a fast speed, but I still can't select anything.  I thought it might be because talkback was on when I started the game, but even if I disable talkback before opening the game it does the same thing.  Tapping with two fingers also does not help.

I really don't feel like reading through all 15 pages on this topic to find a solution.  If anyone has any idea what I should do, please let me know.

Thanks.

2017-09-20 21:17:36

I have another android question as well.
When accessibility mode is on, I can't press my home button, which is annoyingly onscreen only. Is there a way to do this without turning accessibility mode off every time I want to leave the game?

2017-09-20 21:44:46

Hi.
For the first one, your s5 has problems, I saw that in other topik and you need to change the phone.
Sorry for saing that.
And for the second one, I will try to install it on a tablet to try that.
But you can press back, back to main menu and pres exit from here.
HTH.

2017-09-21 07:06:03

Thanks for the reply, even if it has such bad news.

2017-09-21 07:22:05

Hi.

I'd recommend those who have problems to go to this subreddit and create an account if you don't have one. Post on this sub reddit and hopefully  you should get a reply to your questions.

Tip: After creating an account, go to your preferences and change some of the options that you don't need. For example, anything to do with images and I'd also recommend turning on the function where you can get an alurt when you get a message on reddit. (Remember to keep a reddit page open to get this alurt and to use Firefox if you're on windows.)

Tip: Turn off the option called show me links i've recently viewed for a less cluttered reddit experience.

I'd also recommend bookmarking your messages page or any reddit page/sub reddit page you find useful or interesting as it might be quicker for you to get to that page through the bookmarks menu than tabbbing through the links at the top of the reddit page.

Here's the link to the crafting kingdom reddit page; https://www.reddit.com/r/incremental_ga … ting_game/

Here's the link to the page where you might be able to get answers from the developers: https://www.reddit.com/r/MetalPopGames/

I'm gone for real :)

2017-09-21 15:41:44

Hi.  Just happened upon this site a couple days ago and downloaded this game.  I love it.  I'm playing on an iPhone SE running IOS 10.3.3 and while i do find it a little sluggish, my main problem as others have said is the cursor jumping around all over the place.  For example, when trying to tap on the treasure chest.  The other place I have noticed this happening is if you have more than one production slot, more than one item being produced etc.  For example, I have 7 slots in the lumber yard and once I get past slot 3 and tap on the produce button, it throws me all the way over to slot 6.  If you could fix this it would be great.  As others have said, a noise for time running out on automated productions would also be good.  Well done.  This game is truly addictive.

2017-10-16 08:36:04

after reinstalling on android the purchase flies. How to fix it?

2017-10-20 02:33:48

HI,
Still like playing this game a lot. Do have a few comments, suggestions, or questions. Am using iOS 11 now with voice over active, on a iPhone 6.

1. Does anyone else think that the order in which items are listed in the quest list and for sale in the city should be listed in the same order as the buildings are? For instance currently mining items are listed before quarry. Got silver ore and iron ore quest. it list the silver ore before iron ore in both the castle and city. Now I could see having mining before furnace since half the mine items feed the furnace. but not listed before quarry. And I also need to make tools and metal. it lists the metal after tools which seems not quite right since metal in the furnace feeds the metal parts in blacksmith, which are used to make the tools.

2. I noticed that when silver, gold, and iron ore products are for sale that if you have more than 10000 for sale you will hear it say Oregon instead of just ore. If you have less than 10k for sale it does say ore. But have more than 10k and you will hear Oregon. Tried this with both voice over on and off and it does it both ways.

3. Have 3 things to discuss about treasure chests. for my particular view here note that I for the most part do not tap on the chests. I have way more gold than needed most times. to me at this junction their not as helpful as they were in the past.

3.1. I still think the rate at which treasure chests appear is way too often. cut that down about half should be about right. I get so many doubles and I can tap on one and another takes it place. yes, as a new player getting loads of chest is probably really good. But half the rate is still pretty good. Or maybe it can be adjusted on a sliding scale. Newbie gets 100% while as you open new buildings it decreases the drop rate by 10% per building maybe.

3.2. The focus issue with chests is kind of annoying. And by this I mean that I can have focus on a building I want to open up, and just as I tap on it, either a chest appears or disappears, shifting the building so I enter the one before or after the one I want to enter. just wishing chests did not shift the building like that.

3.3. Another focus issue with chests. In this instance I can flip up or down to get to where it should say castle. But instead I hear treasure chest. I then try to slide right and I hear chest again. Repeat and same thing. repeat and same thing. Then all of a sudden I am on the furnace when all I wanted to do was go to the lumber yard. So it's like it sticks on the chest then when it releases it I am multiple buildings past where I wanted to be.

4. A small work around to the problem of focus issues with sluggishness and the cursor focus jumping. Now most of my production areas require more than 30 slots. If it seems that it is being really sluggish and the focus jumping around I now will totally reboot my phone. I do close and reopen the game and see if that works but most times it does not seem to. I then go back into that same area I was having difficulties before and try again. repeat rebooting if necessary. But eventually The problem does go away and I can navigate 50 or more production slots normally without sluggishness or focus jumping.

5. think it has been suggested before. But boy it would be nice to have a way to have all production slots in one area all changed at one time to one item. manually changing over 30 slots is doable but time consuming.

6. I had a strange instance the other day. Twice in a span of about 5 minutes I had the very nasty bug of everything was stopped. No boosts were running. No production slots were running. all said automation time has run out. I have no idea on what may have triggered this. I have had it happen in the past but never twice like that.

question 1: Is the max on a bag of gold 819,200 gold per minute? Seems like it is but was just wondering. Boy does that gold help get ya up and running fast.

question 2: I have not unlocked diamonds yet. But in the boost list at least every slot has a selection to have one item a plus 1. Is diamonds that way? Or once that is unlocked then another item in the mine is available to have a boost of plus 1. Or does the mine not get a item with plus 1.

question 3: Has anyone sold 5 million of every item? I have about half done in lumber, farm, and quarry. so was just wondering
Question 4: Just wondering what max total automation  time has anyone gotten: I am up to 245 minutes and think I will get 10 more after this next reset.

Question 5: I am up to 45 minutes on boost time. Anyone gotten any more than that? sure would be nice to get more of course.

Happy gaming.

Shermanator

2017-10-20 03:52:53

yes the boost time is maxed out at 45 minutes.

I have currently finished all 5 million sale of all products except for the following:
weapons just did 1000
belt doing 1000
pots just finished 1 million
silver necklace doing 1000
diamonds doing 1000
diamond ring doing 1000
I have 450 minutes automation now.
and yes there is a boost slot for plus 1 for both raw diamonds and diamonds.
now I no longer have 8 quests anymore, as I have ran out of products that can give me quests. i have also finish the buy 10000 automations quest. so now each time i restart i will only get 6 quests now, and when i finish the 5 million pots quest, my quest list will be 1 less again. hope more items will be added to this game soon. when u are doing slow production items like armor and pots, it's a good idea to have more than 100 slots. just save up using bag of gold again and again, it's really worth it in the long run.

2017-10-20 06:49:51

HI, wow. just wow.

I have unlocked weapons and armor when it was needed for my estate but don't think I have gotten any quests for them. I have not unlocked food or belt yet. Nor even opened up the jewelry store.

Think the most production slots I have had at any given time is about 50. So 100? wow but I can believe it. I know armor takes a long time and can believe it will take that many slots to do a lot. I know my whole price for those slots was way over 100 million. What was the cost for slot
100?

I have done approx 2100 of the 5000 automations. And to think there is a 10000 one holy cow. And just wow on the amount of run time you have for your automations.

Well at least now I know what I have to look forward to. Thanks.

Shermanator

2017-10-20 09:29:08

I don't really remember how much slot 100 costs. because it really depends on which building u are purchasing the slot from. i actually appreciate slower producing products more because i won't have to clear my storage as often haha. the highest storage i have gotten to so far in 1 playthrough is 66000 haha. and each upgrade costs almost 200 million to purchase.

2017-10-21 03:01:39

Hi. well just reset and got 5 million grain, metal, and metal parts. woo hoo.

Also I forgot mention the following:

1. when reading  in the quest list, how much of a quest has been completed. it sill reads the numbers as digits an not whole numbers. This happens for numbers over 100000. Note this is only with voice over and not the built in reader.

Happy gaming.

Shermanator

2017-10-26 05:40:27

Hi,
also noted that the help file for the princess still shows that it caps at 40%, not 100%.

Happy gaming.

shermanator

2017-10-28 12:30:24

Return the display of gold back as it was an integer.

2017-12-14 07:52:42

Hi,

Long rant below. My apologies in advance.

I am playing this game on a iPhone 6, running os 11 with all the updates. I have nothing running that shows up in the app switcher.

just in case you did not know, a new release came out this week. and I am here to post my comments on it.

now in my situation I am near resetting, but not quite there yet. I have 8 quests, one of which is 5000 automations and only got 3700 of that done so far. so out of the other 7 quests at the time of the update I had 3 left to do. Those being:

1 million logs. Of which I only needed to sell 90k more. so I ran 3 production slots to finish that off.

I need to sell 150k wool and 350k clothes. I have 33 slots in the farm producing the wool I need. And I have 93 slots in workshop to produce the clothes.

so seeing the change log for this update I was elated. It is very difficult working with the workshop's 93  slots. I could only work in there if absolutely no slots was running or the storage was full.

I am extremely disappointed with this update and I will tell you why. but in the future, to me and my suggestion to all, is to never update in the middle.
Work until your ready to reset. Then update. or reset your game then update, but do not do it in the middle.

here is a look at the change log and my comments:

1. Improved performance in locations with many production slots

my opinion is that its far worse after the update,  not better. As I mentioned I have 33 slots in farm, 93 slots in workshop. After fiddling around with it for a brief period of time opening, closing, and even restarting my phone, I was able to select the restart all button to get them to start producing. But just to open those locations took longer than before. now normally I use voice over but that seemed to be highly non responsive in the workshop. I had to turn on the accessibility voice to maneuver round in there. but no way I would be able to select a production slot and do anything to it. but eventually I did get those to start producing. So I went over to the lumber yard to turn on 3 slots. Nope. couldn't do it. had to wait till my storage was full then I was able to select just those 3 slots to start producing. What a nightmare.

2. new options in the setting menu

No comment needed here.

3. Save game to cloud

good option to have. have not tested it to see if it works or not.

4. fixed rare occurrence where selling were selling in the city does not work

I don't think I have ever encountered this. There has been times I have sold products and it does not tell me how much gold it made. But that's all.

5. fixed where some quests were not showing up in the reset screening some languages

Never noticed anything like this in English so no comment here.

6. build number shows on main screen

nice to know.

7. number formatting improved for voice output

yippee! The numbers read like their supposed to now. This is a very good thing. Appreciated.

So overall I rate this update a 2 out of 5. its sluggish and the most notable improvement of working with areas with large production slots falls way short of its expected goal.
Before I started to write this, I had almost 2 billion gold. around this point I take my 4 boosts, put on real estate mogul, and go buy some production slots. After setting those 4 boosts I was off. I started in the lumber yard. After tapping twice on it, it opened. but to move in there was non existent. It jumped around at its free will. I would swipe down and end up jumping about 3 or so times before it stopped. but usually this took 10 or more seconds for me to even get a voice output as to what it was doing. if I switched to the accessibility voice I could some what move normally. Finally got down to the bottom but you think I could double tap on the buy production button? If you said yes your wrong. I tapped like 50 times and could not get it to buy a slot. And if I switch back to voice over it seemed like it was locked up. It wasn't until 35 minutes later and another reboot of my phone before I could purchase the slots And also by this time my storage was full so I think that had something to do with it also.

now for a pre-update gripe. I have noticed the occurrence of this happening has increased lately. And the only common denominator is the workshop. I noticed it before when I had to sell 1 million clothes and 1 million fabric. but now having to sell 2 million clothes it seems to have occurred more times than before.

What happens is the game will lock up. then if you check all boosts are done. All production slots have run out of time, and your storage is full. Quite a few times I have started the workshop first. Because if I start the farm it makes it so much harder to start the workshop. then I go and start the farm. after I set up my 4 boosts to work on 1 loom and 3 master worker. some time after doing all that I may check something and it locks up and kicks me out,or the storage is full instantly and all slots are done running. so have to go back thru and do everything all over again.

And twice I have noticed where I am not doing anything at all,, but the game is open. the phone is just sitting there and the next thing I hear is the home screen. The game is totally closed. I open it back up and enter thru the main screen only to find everything has finished.

Also it would be very nice to have a change log posted here so when folks see that they know a new update has been released.

Overall, I am happy with the game. but certainly not a fan of this latest update. To me its two steps backwards.

Shermanator

2018-05-14 16:17:37

Hi, i am posting a surgestion here:
Will it be possible for the dev of the game to add like a facebook store where you can bye items from your facebook friends like logs wool and so on?
as i said, just a surgestion.
best regards to all!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-05-14 22:28:09

please fix the bugs,  and how do i get my money back, you did told me uninstal and reinstal again,  the bugs will gone,  but apparently my purchase is gone away,  and save file!
would i replay that garbage again?
why you not listening our feedback
or would i watch the your spyware billions of ads,  i don't care your ads volunteered rewards,  go fix your bugs
and give me back my purchased boost slots,  in real money
i am not talking about game money
been played the months,  and you told me bugs will be fix if you remove and reinstal...  anyways i am done with that garbage