2017-09-28 09:45:33

eh ... sure I could find them, but it'd make more sense for them to be included honestly. Not a big issue, just pointing it out.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-09-28 11:11:49

Another update is up. I lowered the volume on the notification of someone else dying, because it scared too many people. I also added a sound for when a character switches between their alts, and when a new player joins the game. The music for 75% health now obeys the volume settings, instead of playing at full volume. I've added the tank hp bar sound. Finally, new sounds for fly and slow were added. So enjoy and play well!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-10-02 12:51:15 (edited by keyIsFull 2017-10-02 13:35:29)

New version of the sound pack has been posted! I'm happy to say that all sounds are now in .ogg format, lowering the pack size from 50 mb to 6 mb. I also have added sounds for digging and forging, as well as a sound for when your ritual of burdens fails so that you can recast it and not be overburdened. So go get it today and enjoy!
Edit: It is very important to install luaAudio.xml plugin into your world after installing the pack, or else no sounds will play.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2017-10-02 23:43:32

does this mud have pvp, or co op questing, or is it just a solo grinder where you level up

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-10-03 01:10:27

The mud does have both of those things.

2017-10-06 08:09:54

I've just updated the sound pack with some new prospect sounds for rare mines, a natural magic skill up sound, and a sound for walking over tiles set to no work. Enjoy, and you may very well help to break the record for the max logged in players at once, which was broken today with 19 players.

2017-10-13 11:41:32

New version of the sound pack is up with some more sounds for digging up various items, a notification for the new year, and a trade channel sound among other things.

2017-10-13 13:14:31

Glad the mud's not dead.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-10-14 04:40:53

It keeps setting my prompt to 0 or whatever, and there seems to be some invalid commands sent to the mud once in a while. I'm not sure if it's the act of the pack or no.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-10-14 07:41:40

i have no clue what random sounds it's sending, did you install the plugins I said to install in the readme.txt like channel history and stuff? You can turn the  prompt off by typing prompt off.

2017-10-14 15:34:18

i did. Hold on this isn't originally my world. may be i should change it and remake the world from scratch. there may be some script in here Idon't know about.

2017-10-15 17:55:43

I have stopped working on the Empire Mud soundpack for the forseeable future. It will not be updated. The reasoning can be found here
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=23247

2017-10-19 20:17:28

So with the fork of the mud, are you going to continue this project? Also, with your fork, you might also want to put the link to your pack in post 1, even if it's dead.

2017-10-19 20:35:34

Yes, I will continue to work on the pack. People who play the fork can look at the signs at the starting location for a link to the soundpack.

2017-10-31 21:16:19

hi guys
sorry that you will discontinue updating it
but can someone tell me/ remind me how to install the soundpack on mush?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.