2017-10-15 17:55:25

Braille Sense U2 - Full Featured Braille Notetaker: $3500 OBO
This 32 cell braille display device packs instant social networking and internet connectivity into all of the other traditional features you'd expect from a full featured notetaker, all into one light unit that is easy to carry around and set up anywhere.  As a bonus, a fully functional GPS Receiver and electronic compass that interfaces with the machine is included. 
It has a bible, English and Spanish languages as well, and all the traditional features of a notetaker plus more.
It takes an SD card as well as has 32 GB of internal storage.
This was purchased in January of 2014.
It was originally around $7000 because we got the braille sense which was $5595 plus the GPS pack and the language pack. It comes with the GPS receiver on the strap of the case and the case and power adapter which is knew.
All resonable offers accepted, and we can talk about payment plans as well as trades.
Shipping included in the US others we can talk about it.

2017-10-16 01:17:55

Hi Nightshade.
Well I could use something like this, especially because it's a good deal. If you don't mind my asking, why do you want to sell this? I have an older BrailleNote that's showing signs of wear, but I wouldn't want to get rid of it because I use it every day. These braille display devices never come cheap. What's the loest you would be willing to go on the BrailleSense?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-10-16 19:16:34

We are selling it because we don't use it and because we need the money. Make me an offer.