2017-10-14 19:36:41

hi all
we are proud to announce, our LC games site is now up, and you can visit it at the following address.
http://stiboly.ddns.net/
we hope you enjoy the site and what's on there.
LC games team.

For me, the new coding age begins!

2017-10-14 23:38:30

Yeah.
I have noticed one game here, this is very interresting game I think.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-10-14 23:44:08

Oh there would be 1 more coming soon, but I won't spoil it.

Don't care.

2017-10-15 00:44:54

ah, your space exploration game is quite nice aktualy, smile
if you expand it, I am sure it will be awesome.

2017-10-15 05:21:43

Well I managed to get to the store on the station but how do you use it?
I'd like a positional list or something to find out where all the shops are to buy things.
Maybe an info board in the stores wouldn't go a miss.
What do I do on mars, its a small room with little in it.

2017-10-15 06:07:44

I need a walkthrough for this game, I keep getting destroyed by the cruisers.
I also need help on how to use the manual pilot.

2017-10-15 08:37:20

pres enter on 25, 25, in the shop.
for combat, just put your shield up first, and start fireing

2017-10-15 08:39:39

hey guise.
Thanks for the suggestions.
I'm gonna do a full demo of the game for those of you who are confused.
Don't download the game right now. We're testing the autoupdater.
Expect the demo in probably 1h.

Don't care.

2017-10-15 10:23:39 (edited by Stiboly 2017-10-15 10:28:20)

Hi again.
You can download the game now, and demos are done.
You can read the text demo at:
http://stiboly.ddns.net/text_demo.txt
Or listen to the audio demo at:
http://stiboly.ddns.net/audio_demo.mp3
I hope you'll enjoy!
The LC-games team.

Don't care.

2017-10-15 10:52:11 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-10-15 11:22:07)

nice one big_smile
one suggestion though, a object detector will be nice to tell you where are the things big_smile
edit: there's a bug, I was heading to an asteroid and the enemy attacked , I beat them all, then hit deactivated the weapon, the game did said "your shield..." but then, when I reopen the computer menu, the game open the main computer, not the combat, so my shield stays on

2017-10-15 11:36:16

Hi.
Congratulations on the new website and the game as well. Is there anything to explore on the planets?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-10-15 12:12:42

You meit want to take a look, smile.

Don't care.

2017-10-15 14:57:58

the space game is so awesome, i like it verry much!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-10-15 15:50:21

Hi Just trying out the game.

I don't know if I'm being stupid, but I decided to try manually piloting to see if there was anything in space, however when I'm over 0 50 0 which should be earth, I am trying to dock and am told "stop the ship first" but my speed is zero. I don't know what is wrong here.

I was trying manual piloting since I fancied exploring and seeing what was out there, though thus far not a lot, still it'd be nice to be able to dock big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-15 15:58:12

how do you turn off the music?
I do not want the music to play during Combat.
is there a function to turn off the background music?

2017-10-15 17:35:37

The game is cool so far, i especially like the sounds realy. So far, i visited earth and mars and hauled a few asteroids. Are there more planets later in the game? So far, it seems that I haven't progressed very far, but I haven't played so long. How can we see our progress New weapons and some maneuvers would be cool as well, so the enemies don't have to shoot only, this could make the battles more exciting if they can move and if there are more weapons.

2017-10-15 18:16:06 (edited by BigGun 2017-10-15 18:17:27)

yo all!
I have all reddy tried the game, and have a few suggestions.
1. before combat, you have to wait ages. I simply don't know why, but. I am not so patient as you all of you guise may think. big_smile
2. Can we purchase something more at the store? or maybe even have a bank, so that you can get some credits and then payed it back later, that would be quite good.
3. Can you have more types of enimies? maybe we can have also pirateships, galaxy soldjers and who knows what.
4. completely optional, but maybe you can try having a better targeting system? like, you move your gun or how ever it is called left and right and you need to centralize the sound of your enemy in the center of your speakers. Also, can you please make it time based combat? I meen not in turns, but you have to fire in them as fast as possible.
5. an other cosmetic thing. Maybe we can have score boards for this game?
Thanks in advance, and good  luck!
ps: something copletly off_topic all wishes in your signatures are there,  Think some more wishes! big_smile

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-15 18:44:48

how do I get to mars or Jupiter?

2017-10-15 22:18:10

hi.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Do note I'm a human, so I can't implement everything.
An update has been released including the tracking menu.
I'll try to implement as much things that I can, but I can't do it so fast.
Thanks everyone for playing!

Don't care.

2017-10-16 01:24:44

Yeah I have noticed that.
It would be nice to know where everything is, if I teleport to mars I am fine if I land well I am in a small metal room and I don't think I am outside at all.
As well as jumping and such I'd like things to do on earth.
Also, once you have everything different weapons would be nice and ships.
And enemies well then there is the music during combat, its a lot of point here and click there and that is fine however.
I'd like my own planet and the ability to find planets, maybe the ability to scan and find objects etc.
Then there is mining planets and well other things like that.
With factories from tiem to time I get a message from ultrafactory saying he has given me cash for salvage but it never 0s, eventually I have 900 or there abouts in storage.
Now I have a factory with a full storage bay, I don't know, but I'd like to process it, make it into things either to sell or for myself or well anything.
I do agree one should only have a certain amount of cash in the hand but I see no reason why you can't have missions in a bank.
Maybe start a company, etc.
I'd like things to have names and sounds for locations so I can find them easily right now I have to take note of what the changelog and read me say.
I do like the sfx I must say.
I like the music  but I'd like the ability to either turn it off or down, I do like it but it does get old fast.

2017-10-16 11:12:14 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2017-10-16 11:13:46)

hello!
whao whao whao! so nice game.
yes keep upgrading,
offline mode game, whao.
thanks for given a good game.
audio demo is very good & very helpful to understand the game completely!

2017-10-16 15:41:41

Hello,
I have listened to the Audio demo and it sounded very nice.
After I downloaded the game, I realised it was unplayable with JAWS.
So is there a way to make this game use SAPI instead of a screenreader?
If there isn't, please include Support for JAWS.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2017-10-16 16:02:43

@Juliantheaudiogamer,
use NVDA instead of jaws & you will be playing fine!

2017-10-16 18:52:49

I like this game alot and I am sure it will expand alot from this time.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-10-16 19:00:19

I'm sure I'm missing something here.
Missions work okay, but in space I am not able to land on anything. The v key doesn't work and if I go to 0 50 0 where earth is supposed to be I am just told "stop the ship first"
I have flown around the map right up to 200 200 and have seen nothing else, no other planets, no asteroids nada, indeed the only thing I can land on on the map is lc station. I have tried going at speed 1, I've tried cranking the speed right up to 100  nothing either way, even when I'm sitting on 0 50  and hitting enter I'm still "stop the ship first"

I used auto navigation to fly to earth, and again  no object menu, and nothing I could find by wandering, indeed it was a little odd since I could only exit the ship in my spacesuit (which very odd for earth.

If people are finding asteroids and debris to sor alvage other planets I'd be interested to know how or what I am missing, since thus far the only thing in the game I've got to work is the missions, which is a shame since the game looks great otherwise, and I love the idea of a single  game of this type.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)