2017-10-15 03:06:43

Aha, it's Mv 30, not Mv--=30. I forgot to remove it again.
Blindndangerous, for your errors, reload plugins that gave you errors and save the world.
I did try to make the pack in its own client, but people complained a lot about how hard it was to use. I can't make it straight to the world like yugioh or squaresoft, and not only that, the plugins drove people nuts every time.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-10-15 03:11:27

I would argue that this is more work though then just having everything ready to go. Just have the world already configured like the yugioh one is, and have it load on startup with everything ready.

2017-10-15 03:45:33

I would not want that because I use my client for multiple MUDs.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-10-15 09:07:24

Guys hold on, don't download it yet!!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-10-15 09:21:05

OK, the bundle is live, along with a small fix for v. 1.05. If you recently updated, you may wanna uupdate again.
Also, scrape mode is now on by default. If you don't wanna have it shown, you can toggle it off anywhere either in the game or in the script file. See things to do for more info.

2017-10-16 05:12:17

Changed the title. The pack is now not only for mush-z anymore. There's a standalone bundle for mushclient now.

2017-10-16 06:39:03

hi...
any idea why I no longer could change the volume on the bundle version?
I typed Mv 10 , and then ss, and look , but the music is still playing loudly big_smile
I tryed to change the setting via the lua file, but after I save,  select yes on the mush client, and look, nothing changes.

2017-10-16 08:09:01

Very weird. I'm having the same bug too now that I checked. I'll try to address and fix it now.

2017-10-16 14:09:47

The bundle had a serious bug i needed to fix. It's done and live now. You guys can go get it. Those downloaded the bundle need to redownload it again so you can turn music and ambiance on and off at will.

2017-11-12 11:08:48 (edited by blindndangerous 2017-11-12 11:10:07)

So something I've noticed.  Is their a way you can gag out most, or all, of the fighting messages from other players?  I'm already hearing the bow sound, I really don't wanna see this constantly.
Aleari knocks a steel-headed hickory broadhead arrow to her masterfully crafted ash longbow and fires.
I believe their is more to it, but it gets rather spammy really quick.  Another thing I'm noticing is that if I go into a shop, say the infirmary, the music will start playing even though I've done MV 0, ss. I have to do it again to get it to turn off again, and if I leave and go back in, it starts up again.
So far that's all I've noticed.  I think maybe changing the hunger sounds from numbers to beeps like Merin used in his vip pack might be a better fit, but now I guess I'm just being knit picky. Will let you know of anything else if I find it.
One final thing, you should really version number your releases, this way we know if we have the latest copy. Right now it just says clok bundle. If you need a place to host, will be glad to help out so you don't have to put it on your dropbox, or as has been said before you could always throw it on github so that others can help you if you want, but that's all up to you.  Keep up the great work.

2017-11-12 22:16:37

Going along with your autogrinding, would you be able to add autopolish and autoforge? Autoforge could have a container and what you're trying to make. Would really help when you've got a ton of things to polish.  Autoforge would be great for when you've got a bunch of things to make say for a task.

2017-11-13 10:52:39

I don't consider adding those two because after a while, it can turn into an actual abuse grinding. I added autogrinding mainly to help with a lot of stuff with loads o command that doesn't do much with skillgain. I'm not sure if I can see the way to add autoforge or autopolish without abusing the grind though.
@blind, you grabbed the wrong version buddy. I already fixed it, and I think I sent the link for you to test too. The right bundle should say the version.

2017-11-13 19:15:44

You did? If it's the one just a bit back up, maybe I didn't grab it?  The reason I said that was all those things are just a bunch of commands. Not meant to abuse, but just a ton of commands to get one thing done which usually has to be repeated constantly. Spending hours on making bars, then making those bars into gears, then later making all those skins into into flasks took me hours. So was just a thought.

2017-11-14 01:24:11

I may consider adding a set, but a set only. You need to customize anyway what bar size/kind of leather/forgeable produce/shapes you want. It's not a one way through like herb grinding.

2017-11-14 15:47:23

That'd be easy enough, their aren't a ton of creation options. But, up to you.

2017-11-17 19:14:19

Hi. Please, can someone upload any audio game play of this game? I don't know how it is, because there are 11 classes, or something similar like classes, and I don't know what is good or similar to mages or simply If someone plays this game, can put here any links? thanks.

2017-11-18 01:35:21

I could I suppose. I also cannot update because I fixed / changed a lot of things lolz

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-11-18 05:08:23

The closest to mage would, imo, be elemencers. I've been planning to do gameplay but if you ask for something particular such as elemencer style gameplay, someone had better do it. I don't have elemencer char.

2017-11-22 06:52:26

Attention: those who plan to use my mush dependant pack with mush-z or mushclient, make sure you don't have version 5.05 or something. Please stick to 4.94 for now. There's a weird bug with that particular version that prevents volume adjustments in this pack from working. I'm not sure why, but hope it's fixed soon.

2017-12-17 17:31:41

Dark, you may want to update the bundle link for this pack because I had to change the file name. The dependent should still work though.
Anyway, of course I don't chime in for nothing, it's update time!

V. 1.06
- A new awesome plugin: quick transfer. Lets you set up containers and transfer super fast without having to keep typing transfer blah from blah to blah over and over again.
A new awesome plugin: easy riln! Lets you store and retrieve riln super fast from your container. (See easy riln manual).
Volume shortcuts! See read me for instructions. You also don't have to type ss and look anymore now.
- Missed mode implemented (see things to do).
- Range strings reworked.
- Changed a few sounds following requests.
- Fixed some damage sounds. Melee attacking from hiding now has sounds.
- Ambiance and music added for a lot of room flags.
- Fatigue ungagged and reworked.
- Fixed sit string bug, whoops! I gagged it and misplaced the path by accident since when I didn't know. Don't mind me. I work while half asleep most of the time.
- Fixed damage strings. Some of what generally don't play really should work now. There may still be bugs, though.
- A few objective battle sounds added.
- Added details for some aliases to the pack (root, pulse etc).
- More sound adjustments and volume tweaks.

2017-12-17 21:07:02

Nice update. Am grabbing the independent mush pack from post 1.

2017-12-18 01:56:53

downloading now smile
after those exam, time to return  on clok big_smile

2017-12-18 03:23:59

I guess that means I'm obligated to fix easyriln lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-18 14:08:26

Haha, I'm glad you enjoy the pack guys! Sure motivates me to keep adding more and more.

2017-12-18 21:51:43 (edited by blindndangerous 2017-12-18 21:52:47)

Why did you change the sound for fully rested? It was perfect and short and quiet in 1.05.
Other suggestions I've got from some one else who uses the pack are below which I agree with.
I always gag the you go * direction, as well as you look around for any obvious exits string. I also gag the part of the obvious exits thing that says obvious exits every room.
I wish we had more spooky rook sounds
I also gag the wait  seconds cueing following command  messages
also You forage around for a bit, but are unable to find any evidence at all of what you're looking for.
should have a subtle sound instead of none
attacks you with  I gag
the bandaging messaging and sound play multiple times
oh I also gag you retrieve a  linnon bandage from your
also autobandaging. I have it set when you see the bandages on your * are too lose or whatever it just bandage me
I have really good mortar and pestle sound effects she can have if she wants them.
typing attack keeps giving me invalid command spam after the attack connects