have fun indeed. expect time bombs, lag due to his machine gun, and of course, mistles! ha yes! TK is no fun without them! tongue
putting that aside, big gun, your router may support it. mine does, yet even after opening 45532, it doesn't work. but other games with the same forwarder, work. I wouldn't assume the router doesn't support it, till you try something else.

Thumbs up

bet that he's not an an ofitial admin on there, right? I meen, he's the admin now, and good luck to all who try to stand him. When someone hosts a server with enough brains not to give someone free items, Then I am up for it!
@brail0109
I don't know. Will now try to find the manual on how to open ports throo firewall, that should be easy enough.
I will tell you when My server would be up, expect very good admins on there? or at leest a good time on there.

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

Hi, this is for the people who don't know how to host a tk server.
Firstly, you are going to need to find out what is your Local area network network, or i think your IPV4 address.
Then if you start the server, you will need to type it in to the host box.
Only for the people who host the server.
Then forward the port 45532, and type 45532 in the port box.
Press enter, and sign in, or create an acount...
Then you will need a way to get your public IP address, and give it to the people who you want to play on your server.
Hope it helps!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

Thumbs up

@biggun
I definitely won’t be giving anyone free items, the other admins probably won’t  either.

Thumbs up

What the hell? I did What I was told, reunzipped the release folder and  entered my account  info and It says "Error: This account does not exist!" I tried entering the server info that was given here in the thread but it says "server is offline".

Hay guys, I am a blind guy as most of you guys would be knowing since, well, i am here. Anyway, i have a blog: www.aarush.biz. please read it and I will  be active sharing my views there soon.
Aarush
Feel the rath of the godfather! he's death himself!

Thumbs up

you will have to create a new acount

best regards

Thumbs up

357 (edited by Aarush 2017-10-07 14:45:15)

And what the hell about my older one? My got  dam account? How the fuck can it be  deleted like  that? I tried creating a new  account  on both servers: local and the Earny one. It says: "Error! There was an error contacting the server!" And then the code.
Regards,
Aarush

Hay guys, I am a blind guy as most of you guys would be knowing since, well, i am here. Anyway, i have a blog: www.aarush.biz. please read it and I will  be active sharing my views there soon.
Aarush

Thumbs up

Sorry, but if you like it or not, your acount is deleted, as the server does not exist at all.
Your ports should be forwarded

best regards

Thumbs up

Then, when is the  other server online? Time?(In IST please)

Aarush

Thumbs up

Hi, don't you understand that the game is discontinued?
Do you know what the term discontinued meens?
There will be no server, unless ivan decides he want's to continue the game.

best regards

Thumbs up

361 (edited by kruf 2017-10-09 12:53:11)

Hello,

About Tk's servver, I found several hidden admins commands (no noted in adminhelp)
/inv: set your character to invincible, /inv a second time to reset. If you try to Attack in this mode, your character dies instantly and becomes visible again!
That surprised me, even if it is rather fun.
/mapmove mapname : teleports you to the chosen map, (e.g mapmove store)
/store: open and close the store for all player: pay attention, if players are in the store, they can't leave this map by themselves!

If someone know others hidden commands, admin or map, i'm realy interested.

it looks like the developer didn't really take the time to write everything in his game help!

Well, and if you want, i've fixed the store bug. Now in my server, the generator and the store message are at 100 0 0. I've fixed messages in store too, for leave and buy.
But perhaps my maps are corrupted, I've no more area except the store when I press grave.

Thumbs up

Hi.
@ashleygrobler04: Thanks for the Dropbox link to the game.
@Anyone else:
I'm currently thinking about hosting a server. But, there are a lot of reasons for I don't feel much motivated, unless you really want me to do it.
1. I don't have time to administrate the game and be an active admin. My life is simply too busy for that.
2. I'm still wandering where the official announcement is, saying that the game has been discontinued.
3. If I host a server, I don't hope the developer will feel bad about this, since I previously helped by hosting a server which didn't went well. For this reason, I would like to see the official message telling that the game is discontinued.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

Don't know what to say after this redspot update...:D
@SLJ I would be quite happy be an admin, And I am shure that menny others will, so don't be trubbled about that. About an announcement, I think that Ivan has given up, but to be shure contact Ivan him self.

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

SLJ, I, for one, would be willing to administrate. obviously, I can't restart the server and stuff but... as for arsh, or however you spell that thing, since the character database hasn't been imported, you have to create a character for every server you visit. your best bet is to use the same password and name all across, somewhat limits the possibilities of remembering your stuff. as for that redspot update, I was thinking of making a thread on it, but that would be a flame pit within minutes.

Thumbs up

@SLJ i could also help with the admin thing, but i'll have to maximise my time as i already have ernie's and patrick's servers to administrate.
About weather the game is discontinued or not, i don't think ivan is giving up on it completely, i messaged him on Skype regarding the server list being broken, and apparently his site is offline. So either he's doing maintenance or the game is indeed discontinued. But i'd imagine he'd come out and say if he discontinued it, he doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd just let that kind of thing drop.
i'm also quite confused on what the local host thing seems to be, it just looks like a blank server.
Also, does anyone here know what the host name for patrick's server now the list is broken? If anyone could tell me i'd be really grateful.

Thumbs up

That’s probably a problem with your client, just reinstall the game

Thumbs up

same here with kicking. you kick your servers ass when you only wanted to kick someone of it.
big_smile
@365 owe who knows. As I have said, he's not just going to sleep over this redspot update. There is something behind closed doors here...
And, yeah, can someone give the address of the patric's server? it was one of the best out there.
Thanks

Aleksandar

Thumbs up

I know I am very late to the party. Extremely so. But, is there a possibly updated link I could use to download this? Because the link in the first post brings me nowhere.

I'm not afraid,
I'm giving into grievances again.
You're looking at an absolute zero,
I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero.

Thumbs up

Hi.
So to answer a few questions, no, TK is really dead for ever. I just don't know what to do with it at this point, I like the game but..too much flame going on about the code and blah blah blah. As for the servers, once I get my website running on a new domain, you'll need to download the game again to get an updated server list. SLj, I don't mind if you host a server, no hard feelings about the last time. Its fine, that was like, TK 0.9 etc.

Ivan

Thumbs up

Hi.
Thanks for all your replies.
@Ivan: No hard feelings here regarding to what happened earlier as well, not at all. smile
@Everyone else: I'm glad to hear that so many people wanna help by administrate the game. I'm currently a bit busy, but I'll see if I can get something up and running, and then make an announcement as soon as I have something interesting to play.
This is not, at all, to do something against Redspot. I haven't even looked at the new update yet. My goal is simply to host something, which people enjoy playing.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

@SLJ:
I wouldn't mind being an admin, too. I was one before the main server was done for anyway.

Aarush

Thumbs up

What was your name on the old server?

Thumbs up

I will host a server for long from december.
It will be active almost all day.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

[ a-t ] Charlimarry(forgive for spellings):
My name was Aarush

Aarush

Thumbs up

don't renember that there was such admin.
And, btw Ivan should change the title of this topic to the killer, discontinued first person shooter, I meen it's not at all new.

Aleksandar

Thumbs up