2017-10-08 09:20:01

Two major updates to report on this grim and grimy October morning which hopefully will help to stave off the grimness at least, for the grime your on your own.

First off Crazy party everyone's favourite battle card playing minigame infested, world traversing random party fest of craziness, ---- -probably because it is thus far the only battle card playing minigame infested, world traversing random party fest of craziness, has got a new version.
Beta 51 of the game involves a huge range of changes including a hole new world, and not the kind that comes with flying carpets and princesses.
For full information see Yonder topic

Then, we have an all new release, Junction gate. This puts you alone in a vast and empty universe, on a barron planetoid in a distant cold future with nothing but the hollow shell of a space station to sustain you.
fortunately, said hollow shell isn't actually that hollow, since the space station is full of deep frozen colonists and long dorment robots.

this means you have everything necessary to build a new society, provided you can keep your population supplied with air and food, mine enough ore for your various building projects, and treat properly with your galactic neighbors.
Anyone who has wanted a single player space game in which you must manage resources and survive over time in a complex, procedurally generated universe, Junction gate might be just  what your looking for.

the game is played in a web browser so is mostly text, but has background muusic and sound effects, and the developer is actively looking into access fixes.
So anyone interested should not only check the game out right here

But also feel free to ask questions and report any details in this topic in new releases

Happy gaming.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-08 09:44:08

I am sorry, It was topic about Junction gate to the Redspot.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-10-08 10:32:12

Woopse, obviously my link posting got affected with the crazy.
but It is fixed now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-09 18:02:11

lol dark all posts cool, like always,
Well, this topic was at leest funny, because let me just say that I suck at crazy party, and I am not up for games like junction gate so... But I think that I will check it out.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-11 13:49:55

Hey dark.

The first link is not correct. It does not link to the Crazy Party topic.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-10-12 11:57:56

Wow Brad, Mr. Brain, was  having a day off when I wrote this topic big_smile.

It's fixed now.

2017-10-15 01:36:07 (edited by Phil 2017-10-15 01:38:37)

Dark,
It makes perfect cents that your brain is on vacation with your moving and with a wife and all.
Opening a box marked my socks and finding my rocks.
Looking for an empty electric outlet and finding none.Thinking a closet is large enough for both of your and her clothes and finding it filled to the brim with hers.

2017-10-15 15:25:25

Well fortunately on the wardrobe issue, there is a wardrobe which is part of the house, and then there is my wardrobe I bought from my  flat so things work out rather well big_smile.

Also one lovely thing about this cottage is that it has loads of power points, including a double point for each of us beside the bed which is sort of a necessity when we both read nearly constantly.
On the other hand the place is still full of boxes and last night I had a disaster of pie tanic proportions while cooking involving surfaces that are too small and half of a venison pie, so yes things are a bit crazy over here, and that without parties or minigames big_smile.