2017-09-30 18:49:23

hey there, haven't posted in a while, butt I pmed someone and curious how to tell them they've got one. thanks

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2017-09-30 22:28:37

I think there's a punBB extension for that, but I don't remember what it's called.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-10-07 13:09:48

I've checked all the admin settings, if we had this capability it'd already be up but if it is an extention it's not one we've got installed at the moment.

It is rather odd, the punbb setup over on project.aon.com do have the capability to   private message notifications, it's sort of odd that there isn't anything for it here.
As usual that sort of change is up to Sander and Richard.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-12 04:04:08

I'd love to see this too. If we don't have the notification, we should at least get the email delivered to the inbox thingy.