2017-10-10 05:24:23

So I don't know if anyone has heard but there is a massive fire in northern CA right now. So far it has burned 500,000 buildings notable buildings include, A hiltin Hotel, K-mart, and a mc-donoldes. Huge ammounts of crops and dary products are going to be destroyed as well as several winerys in the area. Over 100,000 people have been effected. I'm hearing rummers that it might have been a large arson attack. Does anyone living in that area have any first hand reports or audio they can share? Pray for the people of Northern CA.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2017-10-10 16:43:34

Oh my gosh that is really bad news. My thoughts are with them, and please keep us posted.

2017-10-11 01:33:16

Hi.
I live here in northern Ca, no I don't have any audio things to share, but there are plenty of news updates and things like that on facebook and news sites. I'm fine we haven't been evacuated yet, but the fire is burning close to us. I live in a forested area so if the fire got to us, it would take out our whole neighborhood. I haven't heard anything about this being arson, but I really hope not. All this devastation because somebody gets a charge out of setting fires? That is really sick. I don't know what the attraction of fire is, I never once got excited by playing with matches or setting fires.
And thank you, we need all the prayers we can get.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-10-11 05:46:49

update: now 15 people dead and San Fran-Cisco is covered in thick smoke.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2017-10-11 08:04:00

I imagine the kick out of setting a fire in which tons of people might lose property or life is about the same or somewhat similar to the kick someone gets out of shooting at thousands and thousands of people in Vegas.  There are minds so saturated in evil that their final conflict is one in which they are destined to destroy themselves.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-10-12 01:47:44 (edited by stirlock 2017-10-12 01:48:58)

I can confirm that it was not arson. There were winds in excess of 70 miles per hour, which blew down powerlines, most likely setting the initial fires. The winds then picked up embers and spread them far and wide, causing the wide spread devastation. I live in cloverdale, which is about a half hour away from santa rosa. Many people have lost their homes. My brother had to evacuate, but was able to return home. But many were not as lucky.

Take care, it's a desert out there.