2017-10-08 00:08:27

like anyone would like to give there password even to aminiel. wow

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-09 14:28:07

Is there a difference between the websites? Appart from the language I mean? Should I try the english website?

Normally not, there is no difference.
However, the german translation appear not to be complete and the error you mentioned is because of that. So yes, you should try the english website.

For the 3 letters domain names, it seems that it's more complicated than that.
Nowhere in my code I explicitely prevent less than 4  letter domain names, that's the problem...
I hope it will be solved in the v3.

About passwords, never ever ever give your password to anyone, including to your friends, to your girl/boy friend, to your family, and especially including to someone who pretend to be an admin. Passwords are personal and must stay so forever.
We never need your password to do anything. In the worst case we can reset it, but that's all.

This is true for the playroom, and should be true for any other serious game or service on the Internet.
People who ask you for your password pretending that they are admin and/or that they need it to solve your problem precisely rely on the ignorance/naivety/stupidity of users about technical stuff. Remember: passwords are personal.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2017-10-09 21:05:44

@Aminiel:
I just tried it again. This time, I switched the language to english. I still don't get a password recovery mail. I don't even get a confirmation from the website, that my request did actually go through. I tried it with, and without a VPN. And for some reason, even with my VPN active, and a US-IP, I still get to the german website, when clicking on your homepage...