Ironcross can you tell me if you're using a soundpack, or something like that, and if so which one, because I've been playing for years and never seen delays on the level you talked about in the other thread. it is possible it's on your end and if so, we might be able to help. yes there can be a bit of a delay, but unless we're in one of the rarer and rarer surver slowdown moments, I've never seen it be worse than 1 second

Thumbs up

also note if you're using the mushclient sounddpack the end rountime is way off. Not sure if that can be fixed or not. Hven't been playing for awhile cause I been busy with my mom and stuff so.. maybe I'l get back to it eventually..

Thumbs up

i think it's the game, not the soundpack. i've used both clokpacks for mushclient (both sneak's and mine), and I never get anything i consider command lag. I'm not sure what kind of lag you really ment though, ironcross.

My sskype : mars.bhuntamata, add away buddy. If you think you are crazy, I am as well. I may be even crazier, who knows.

Thumbs up

i don't no what your talking about there is no lag when you enter a command and it takes a few seconds to do something that is how it is supposed to happen its like those mudds where you start walking and takes 10 seconds to reach the room, okay bad example

Thumbs up

he's probably confused roundtime and command lag. command lag is when the server lags and fails to send the command in time. there's a bit of delay in every command, and it's normal, it't not lag, not at all.

My sskype : mars.bhuntamata, add away buddy. If you think you are crazy, I am as well. I may be even crazier, who knows.

Thumbs up

I could see how that would happen, especially if his pack was gagging the round time info, I've seen a few packs that do that for movement and the like, claiton's did I know that for sure, and subed and scripted so much that the game really did run faster without it.

Thumbs up

So I posted this in the general discussion thread, but I will be on CLOK most of the day, if people want to stop by and see if the game is for them. I am always happy to help people get startted in a game that I genuinly feel is something special.

Thumbs up

I'm all so willing to log whenever and help people out as well as answer any questions. I'll be around clok a lot more now.

Thumbs up

34 (edited by bryant 2016-09-18 05:10:15)

hi.
This game sounds really interesting, and I would like to check it out. I have 1 question though:
once I download the soundpack for mush client, where do I put it? I see no sounds folder under the mush z folder, the only one I have is under worlds and the alter aeon sounds.
Thanks for any help.

Thumbs up

which soundpack did you download?

Thumbs up

poke

Thumbs up