Hmm, so much for confirmations.

Thumbs up

at MikeFont
Yes that is the latest version.
@rory
You have to learn how does the sonar work. I know it's a bit hard though when you found the trick, That map will be nothing. Because if things are not around you, Of course they are below you, or above you and in this case, Sonar comes to help us.

Add me on skype: kianoosh.shakeri2
Or follow me on twitter @kianoosh shakeri

Thumbs up

Rory wrote:

Yeah shooting would be cool, but it might turn it into an ultrapower type thing if we do that. I mean, that game was fun, but that was discontinued, and if that were to happen another good game could go down and I really don't want this to happen. I quite enjoy this, its different and fun.
Regarding the camera on long jerny though, I know there's a haserd thing at 4 0 but jumping it seems to be impossible. How do I get around this. Also how does sonar work? Can't quite figure that out.

I never get this kind of argument. Why something that was made before cant be made again. Plus, Ultrapower lived for a very long time, and sadly all things have an end, so had ultrapower, but that doesn't meen that Mason should start something like that again. More over I would very mutch like this, practicly exploration game and a shooting side scroller in one game.
I hardly ever use the sonar on that map. use camera all around you, that first level is quite easy. And, as I have said, it's very easy comparing to other maps. Same for stares pro. Also use the spier, it's shift plus errows. It basicly says everything that's there. I often jump and use it constantly to see is there a platform a little bit higher.

Kind regards
Alexander
Follow me on twitter. @ferumite666
Ambition is the stage between imagination and realism.

Thumbs up

For anyone interested or struggling with it, I have created a getting started guide to long jurney.
Is anyone else experiencing lag? I can't even play mostof the time now, been happening for the passed 2 days or so. I log on, and it takes 30 seconds before I get in, and sometimes I don't even get on at all. I have also fallen but just hung in the air

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

It doesn't lag on my end.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

So I just got the game, and I have to say, great job.
I do agree there should be weapons in the game so we can fight each other, maybe AIs we could fight as well. I mean, the game is called scrolling battles after all.
About the lag, I have been  experiencing a bit, nothing out of the  ordinary  though.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

I feel like when fighting gets involved in a game, so does Drama. I may not end up adding that for that reason. I may just rename the game.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

yeah, I come on here mainly to hang out, and have made some awesome friends. If fighting were part of it, I may not have done so. I think some things like the ability to push players off platforms to try and beet them at completing a map would be ok, but not full out machine guns and shooting or what ever.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

Or maybe just stick with the AI idea, having enemy’s spawn on serten maps to add a bit more challenge rather than fighting one another.

Thumbs up

hey why is the server down? i also tryed redownloading the game but it seems that mason's site is also down

Thumbs up

me2 ,i was trying to open the game and the website but their is  nothing

Thumbs up

guess this means this game is gone forever too? balls!

Thumbs up

I don't think that it's anything to mutch. I seriously hope that it will be up soon. But wait is the website also down? I thought that only the game server was down.

Kind regards
Alexander
Follow me on twitter. @ferumite666
Ambition is the stage between imagination and realism.

Thumbs up

Well, sounds like the whole server is down...

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

Yup, his site is also down. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Thumbs up

interestingly, pinging darkflier.com, which is the host of the server, still returns an IP.

Thumbs up

hi.
why sbyw dont work?

Thumbs up

The server is down, also the website. I hope I will be in contact with Mason.

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

219 (edited by ivan_soto 2018-01-10 08:23:26)

You might as well give up on that game...like always, he treats his player-base very horrible. He dismissed the fact that the server is down by saying that he probably won't fix it because he doesn't have the time, as he puts it. Just look at that, what kind of a dev you're supporting right there.

Ivan

Thumbs up

blink_wizard wrote:

You might as well give up on that game...like always, he treats his player-base very horrible. He dismissed the fact that the server is down by saying that he probably won't fix it because he doesn't have the time, as he puts it. Just look at that, what kind of a dev you're supporting right there.

People might just give up on your game as well, because of what you have fucked up earlier, and the way you have pissed people off, by using your power of development by messing up with peoples servers, which you allowed them to host, removed the custom server feature, simply because you wanted to dominate, and tell people what they should do and should not do with their servers which you, in the first place allowed them to host.
Now, you are dishing an other developer because his server is down, just like your server has been many times before. You don't know yet why his server is down, so no clarification on what's going on. Do you really think you are getting any respect by dishing other developers like that? I agree on what you just said: "What kind of a dev you're supporting right there..."
Personally, I don't support any developers who are dishing other developers like that...

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up +2

221 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-01-10 11:02:43)

hmm, this game is indeed nice IMO, not like those stupid pointless mindless killing online game, here   creativity madders, and very relaxing to explore, yeah, you could say a bunch  of kids builded some wierd stuff, but hey it's  diffrent and unique alright big_smile
well I hope everything are ok and the server will be back soon

Thumbs up

Apparently something with his linux server screwed up, but he just doesn't want to fix it. I think you yourself should get the full story and you have never asked me for my side of the story, you people get so mad about hosting server, I don't get it. The reason I killed custom servers is because people were abusing them, logging in as me, changing passwords by changing the password.usr file to their passowrd file. It was a complete mess. I don't really care, but I will not let my game get all scrwed over like that. I don't know why you people are so upset just because you people can't host a server, to me, its just power hungry people. They can host it because they can be admin and give themselves a crap load of items if they want. Seriously

Ivan

Thumbs up

braille0109 wrote:

interestingly, pinging darkflier.com, which is the host of the server, still returns an IP.

WWW and Game server not working. For example i can login to he's teamtalk server.

If you want, you can wisit my page.

Thumbs up

224 (edited by SBGgamer 2018-01-12 04:25:10)

will this game come up again, I wonder. and if so, will we loose all our shi that we worked hard to get? and ivon?  your right on 1 thing. people can get power hungry  determined idiots.   but for you to go and fuck up others servers without asking, and getting pissed  and doing that instead of telling people,  then well, just look. gave you a thumbs up slj.

[edit:]
will all the maps  be gone as well?

I'm a nube. don't always have to listen to me. But everyone has opinions. and opinions can be heard

Thumbs up

I like this game alot, so, howp we will get it back up.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up