2017-09-19 04:43:02

Hi, There seems to be a client update for the game with the last number ending in 4. the version I have now is number ending in 3. I told the game to download it. It took forever. but, unfortunately, it didn't even install. Is there anything I can do about this?,

2017-09-23 07:29:49

hey guys? , what's the condition of this game? , and what's new on the latest version? , it seams the  changelog isn't updated.

2017-09-23 12:00:36

I will check this out, haven't played this for ages

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-09-26 02:53:08

I bought a thousand vog30s by mistake.
Please tell me the guns that use vog30. Also, can you buy it?
I would be happy if you could tell me where I can get it.

2017-09-26 06:12:23

you could sell it if you want, just type -1000

2017-09-26 10:45:32

Hi all, I have 0.5 9.3 installed. But it wants me to install 0.5 9.4 in order to actually play. I am unable to do this. It keeps crashing on me or something. Can anyone provide a download link to the latest version of the game? Thanks a lot.

2017-09-29 15:15:53

Hi all.
When a high-level player fought in a low-level map, did it change so that experience points and points that can be acquired are reduced?

2017-09-29 19:28:29

I still cannot download the latest version of the game. Can anyone send a download link for the latest version? Otherwise, I am on able to play. Thanks a lot.

2017-10-03 16:20:54

I must say I'm not a fan of the new experience gains since the update.

It's taking forever to get to level 100 now and I don't get a lot of time to play, getting bored with the cyberdine labs, the road and lost city also doesn't have a lot of bots to kill so it's slow and a bit boring progress at the moment. Need to get to level 100 to access the fields and that area at the back of the labs.

2017-10-03 17:32:21

only 1 thing i am saying now , this game is gona sucks

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-10-03 21:51:21

i have problems downloading the game and i didn't get a reply from danstiv so i don't know what to do so i left hte game for a while, hope a new grate update will come

2017-10-04 11:27:46

this XP system sucks. No, even field robots give mutch, mutch less xp then they use to.

2017-10-04 12:43:19

The level to go to the hospital on the lower right of Lost City is 48000, is this normal?

2017-10-04 13:47:06

i removte the game four my computer , and i well not play it again

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-10-05 15:47:49

Yeah hope the xp can be pushed up again.

That hospital level is actually 480 as far as I know although it says 48000.

PVP, teamplay and such options would also be nice.

2017-10-05 21:04:31

I agree with others in regards to this new xp system. I played for hours last night. I'm unable to remember exactly how much money I began and logged off with, so I'll use a for instants.
I started with 22,200 dollars. When I logged off, I had a ruddy 22,300 dollars, which is interesting, because I killed what felt like hundreds of robots. Then there's the actual xp, which is definitely lower than what I used to get for killing in passed versions.
Now at the moment of riting and posting this reply I'm downloading the new update, maybe the xp and money stuff was rebalanced.
Other than that, this game still is 1 of my top games that I play the most. Keep up the good work as always guys.
Best regards,
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2017-10-06 09:01:09

Sadly the xp and money system is still ongoing giving very little. Shooting robots isn't actually worth it with my storm as the bullets cost more for what I can kill with it, so will lose money by shooting. Using the hammer most of the time to kill bots.

Still think it's a great game though and I'm sure if the admins and developers get enough messages regarding the xp system not working they will change it again.

2017-10-07 00:18:15

Howdy all. Hope your days are going well.

I seem to be having issues updating. I added the folder to my list of exclusions and everything, but when I try to update the game from 0.59.4 to 0.59.5, nothing seems to happen. The bar fills up, the application closes, but then when I refresh and re-open it, it just asks me to update again.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, definitely interested in giving this game a try. Thanks

2017-10-07 22:10:08

this game seems to have always give me some type of issue.  i played this before running in to issue.  now i can't seem to get latest update etc.  major problem there.  even going on the sight it just times out when i try to download it.  one time before any update came out, i kept getting in the game but couldn't even move.    please share if there is an update sense i just get an error mesage

2017-10-08 03:51:44

I’m having the same exact issues as post 23 is. I don’t know why does it. But the bar does fill up in the game closes and then it does not open so that you can play again. Once I do open the game, it wants me to update yet again. So there’s something wrong with the updating system.

2017-10-08 06:48:41 (edited by JoWier 2017-10-08 06:49:55)

Yah, Somebody please put up a link for this, am unable to download the dang game!

Abay chal.

2017-10-08 18:30:31

hey, know signatures are back, look at the signature of the first post.

2017-10-08 20:04:31

Hey,
Yeah, the xp money system is still lacking. I've tryed using maylay weapons and they're more effective at killing and gaining than every gun in the game. I could slash, well, clang and hack all day and probably gain more money and xp, rather than mowing them all down with a machine gun or something.
It is an amazing game if you like this style of shooter, but at this moment it all comes down to the xp and money system. Sorta takes the fun out of using ammo and weapons because you currently lose way more than you'll gane.
There's also another issue/possible bug which I'm sure that others may have experienced.
way back before a certain version, I had loads of money and xp points, with loads of weapons with loads of ammo. However, once I updated the game and logged in, I had nothing but for 21,000 dollars and 2000 something xp points, which didn't add up to how much I had pryer to the update. But all my weapons couldn't be used but for my fists. I had the weapons and ammo in my backpack, but I couldn't use anything, not even my knife.
Maybe it was something server side that couldn't be controled, or maybe it was the actual game update that caused that, but I just figured to share that with you.
Best regards,
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2017-10-11 16:29:21 (edited by JoWier 2017-10-11 16:30:18)

So, the link in the signature working? still am not able to download the game. Am using mozila firefox. It says" the page took too long to respond". Or somethin like that.

Abay chal.

2017-10-12 23:21:08

i thing the game updating and updating withe out develepers , lol

sound is my vision