2017-10-07 03:12:33

look on gamefaqs.com. The complete guide also has movelists for all the characters. And there's no shame in not being a top fighting game player... I'm by no means a top player. I just like it. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-10-07 04:44:14

So, I've been playing for a bit more, I had some people walk me through the dojo lessons... maybe, if I have a friend who has enough patience with me, I'll compile a document detailing each lesson.
But I have two questions: One, how do I turn on combo assist? I'm pretty sure it's automatically on in the Dojo lessons and I got a godlike combo with that so... Yeah.
Secondly, if I'm reading this right, is KI different from MK in the sense that MK had predetermined combo strings and with KI it's highly customizable as long as you're careful? For example, as long as you stay safe and you're not combo broken, could you do a medium kick opener into a kick storm instead of having to press for example Back+MK MK Up+MK?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-10-07 09:04:46

1. While in the character selection screen, press lp to toggle combo assist on and off. And 2, that is correct. In that sense, KI is much like Street Fighter, but the difference is that SF has much stricter timing for combos. Both are indeed different from the dial-a combos found in MK.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-10-07 21:51:42

That's reassuring. I thought I was just getting REALLY lucky.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.