2017-10-07 15:20:58

There is already a feature where you can kick slow players if you want. Simply press control+k and the idol player is going to be kicked from the server

2017-10-07 19:13:30

Something worth mentioning is that you can only use this feature at the beginning of the party, when finishing a certain minigame and when waiting between rounds. Two issues I wanted to address are the following:
1- I sometimes see server owners activating and deactivating moderation mode while waiting for a certain player to finish playing, which is just annoying, kinda, for once you hear the on and off sounds constantly pressed, you will not be able to follow up your progress while playing.
2- Another strange issue that shows up for everyone but the server owner after a cooperative battle is that once all scores are announced and rewards are gotten, the same party starts as a ghost party with no players at all, and everything happening at a real party will happen, with the exception of the combatants, so what it sounds like is party intro, battle intro, combatants presentation (with no one to present), and then the finishing whistle. The same will happen for as many turns as you've put your battle for, with the exception of the party's intro which is for the whole party.
I hope these two bugs, especially the second, get solved as soon as possible, and that we could have some kind of server-moderated chat during the parties that runs only between minigames and during the whole battle party since the concentration there will be generally less than what it is when playing minigames.

2017-10-10 16:21:33

hi all.I was never good at this game but, I will give it an other go.
@pragma
I see that you like having loads of versions witch you publish almost every week. My suggestion is, if you can make an updater, witch will check for updates, and will automatically download the new update. Then, people won't need to download this game over and over again, and someone, like me, doesn't check this topic or press the check for updates button every day, so this would be convenient.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-10 17:48:14

You do realize the last version was literally several months ago? An updater would be nice sure, but really, it's definitely not as you say, where multiple versions are released each week.

2017-10-10 18:15:35

@BigGun a version each week? That's not the case anymore. There was like 6 months between Beta 46 and 47 and like 3 months between 49 and 50 (51 only came fixing some bugs). Anyway, I hope you good luck at trying the game for now and I'm sure you'll find it awesome and that you'll never stop playing!
Regards!

2017-10-11 07:53:26

Does anybody have tips for the rat catching game in the city? like... at all? lol the big ones just move so ridiculously fast... by the time I process where they're coming from I'm already dead.
I managed to pass it once and once only with a score of like 12, somehow but haven't been able to do it again.
Any tips would be fantastic.
Thanks.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-10-11 08:44:51

the best strategy that worked with me so far is not to get yourself into the sewage water, which always lets them be so crazy on me. Another thing to consider is that the higher the rat's sound, the nearer it is to you, Y speaking, so you must have some Y distance between you and the rat, but not so big that you can't kill it.

2017-10-11 11:51:31

I think those mosquitos are taunting me, I keep getting to 19 points but haven't managed to get the full 20 big_smile.

One thing I do wish is that there was some indication on the map when a minigame unlocks a path, since if someone hadn't mentioned that killing all of the mosquitos unlocks the new world I wouldn't have realized, ditto with other unlocks, indeed I still don't think I have all of them.

Nothing major, just perhaps a different  bing when there is a minigame that has an unlock requirement.

Oh well, at least beating the castle a few times is getting me more gems so I'll have spare when more stuff comes available, plus more experience and coins in the box for whatever good those do big_smile.

I am still looking forward to seeing more expantions of the board mode. That is probably the most like the Mario party games and has the potential to be most fun online, but as far as I know there haven't been any changes or updates to it since the game came out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-11 12:43:05

uh? Could I really be that bad at timing. lol

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-11 15:53:26

One of the things that I mentioned in one of my posts above was the chat feature.  I think that in the case of a mini-games competition, chat should be available at start, at end, and between rounds.  This would allow for greater socialization during games and battles.  Also, within the chat system, there needs to be a way to read letter by letter, or a way to spell words.  This is useful when communicating with others of a foreign language, as JFW, and I suspect NVDA, do not do well with pronunciations of words that are not in the listener's native language, and if you're English-speaking and try to use the native synthesizer for the language in question, then pronunciation of English words is murdered, and most likely vice versa, if you're of a foreign language and try to use the English synth, you're going to have problems.  Secondly, with respect to the experience points and coins that are accrued during the game, there seems to be no use for them.  Perhaps those points and coins could be used to unlock special things, like special cards for battle mode, or special hidden games not available otherwise, maybe even a get-out-of-death or extra life during minigame comps (just like Mario gives an extra life for every 100 coins earned, so in this case set that number to 500 maybe).
One other thing I want to mention is something I have noticed happening quite frequently, at least with respect to minigame comps.  Four or more people join a server.  The competition starts, and before halfway through, most everybody has left.  That is extremely annoying, because those of us who remain are penalized, in that we now will receive less gems than we otherwise would have if everyone had stayed.  So I propose that either the gem count remain what it would have been; once the party starts that number is locked in, no matter who just up and quits, or is booted due to network issues.  Alternatively, another approach could be to make it so that once you have joined a server you are unable to leave until it is finished, with the exception of administrator choice.  That doesn't mean you can't leave your PC.  What it means is that for the duration of that competition, if for whatever reason you leave the server unless forced by an admin, you will still be considered as there by the server (some MUDs do this in cases where players disconnect, but do not log out correctly; it's known as being linkdead).  Another advantage to this approach is that if a player is having connectivity issues, it would be possible for them to reconnect to the server to continue playing.  In any event, those of us who remain should not be penalized because the rest of players decided to up and quit, or were booted due to network connectivity issues.  What do yall think?

2017-10-11 17:39:34

I suspect that coins and/or xp will eventually have a use in  game somewhere, remember huge as it is, crazy party is still in beta so pragma probably has more plans that have not been implemented yet, after all we've all been wondering what coins and xp are for right from day one.

As to the rest of your ideas I agree completely,  with your thoughts about connectivity as it has happened to me several times, ---- most recently this afternoon in fact, that I started a party with four people then got down to two.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-12 01:47:27

Hay, does anyone knowif their are keystrokes to tell you how many cards are in your deck while building it?
If not, one needs to be added.
I know the game tells you how many cards are in your deck whenever you load it up, but that message always gets cut off.
Also, did anyone ever post a type effectiveness list anywhere?
I'm trying to go back through and get all the new cards, and my old decks aren't working anymore.
Oh yeah. Pragma, could you please put in a command to empty a deck so we can star fresh without having to remember what cards are in a deck and what it's supposed to do?
Also, being able to name your ingame decks would be nice as well.
Later!

2017-10-12 07:33:23

Hi,

What is the new world? Are there any interesting minigames? I need to get back into this game. I'm not interested in the battles anymore. The enemies in the arenas constantly change type. It pisses me off beyond belief. For example, I can't go into the grass arena with bug type because the enemies keep changing type. It seems as though you must create a deck for each individual enemy and I don't have the patience for that.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-10-12 10:48:32

@threeblacknoises To check how many cards are in a deck, you can read the history. So, you open a deck in the deck manager. You can check the message which got cut off by pressing ctrl+ page down. You can already empty a deck. Find a deck you want in the deck manager, start holding the ctrl key and then pess enter without releasing ctrl and the deck will be cleaned. About renaming a deck, you can do that too. Just hold  n in the same way you hold ctrl and press enter and it will give you a dialog for naming your deck.

2017-10-12 12:00:59

I agree about the checking number of cards function there tbn, yes you can read in the history, but it's a bit of a pest when working out how much you can add to each deck.

I'm also having the problem that all the decs I made before beta 48 are now no longer affective.

2017-10-12 15:55:52

Hay all, thanks for the help.
Now I can start rebuilding all my decks.
To Dark, I've just sent you a PM not regarding crazy Party, and am just adding this to my post here so you know that a PM has been sent to you, as audiogames.net doesn't let users know if they've received a PM.
Later!

2017-10-12 18:02:25

I need to rebuild mine too, since at the moment I'm getting slaughtered by enemies who I used to mop the floor with  previous to beta 48.
Btw tbn, I've replied to your pm.

2017-10-13 16:55:50

When playing the car battles again, I found a bug.
When selecting your deck, if you press escape, you get a random deck instead of being brought back to the arena menu.
Later!

2017-10-13 21:20:13

Dark, beta 48 didn't really make any of my decks completely not effective in the grand council. Don't know how you build your decks, but i'm still able to complete the grand council with multiple single tipe decks including normal, ghost, ice, fire and so on, though i wouldn't really recomment using a deck that has no effect on a certain tipe as then you need some luck. That means, don't use normal, ghost, fighting, psychic, ground, electric or dragon, though this is only to be sure you will win. I won a lot of times with normal or ghost, so it's not a definitely don't use them thing, it's just to avoid frustration you can get.

2017-10-13 22:25:16 (edited by threeblacknoises 2017-10-13 22:26:13)

Any idea what kind of deck I need to defeat the poison arena?
I don't have many fire cards...
Also, are their any tips for finishing the intellectual world?
Later!

2017-10-16 13:43:04

Hey, anyone figured out what that square does on the very left hand side from electric tower in the city? It's literally like 4 steps away from the actual game. The closest thing I can describe it to is the sound of a printer. lol

2017-10-16 13:47:32

That's actually an escalator kind of thing smile

2017-10-16 14:17:35

How do you get up it? Or are there other things I need to unlock first

2017-10-16 16:49:35

Hurrah! I finally! got all those dam mosquitos and have unlocked the city.
one odd thing though is even though I've finished the city I don't notice the options to unlock the 15 or  minigame long parties in the rewards room, though I do have the option to enter the unlock zone for 20 gems.

2017-10-16 16:59:32

@Dark you need to buy the option to choose the number of mini-games you want to play in the reward room for 500 gems.