2017-10-02 04:00:16

I just wanted to let someone know that the download link for scrolling battles sends me to a page that is nothing to do with the game or the devs of Scrolling Battles.
Not sure if this db entry was still there for historical purposes, as I know the game is a few years old now. But it'd be nice to be able to re-download the game if working up a new PC.

Thanks, hth
smile

2017-10-07 13:16:03

I'm not sure what the current status of scrolling battles is, I'll have to check the audiogames archive and see and perhaps update the db from there.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-07 20:01:01

@dark
scrolling battles is now scrolling battles rewrite, you can find the link on www.darkflier.com.
BTW you can add the entry for scrolling battles, your world, Link is on the same website. Thanks

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-08 08:38:43

There have ben so many games under the name scrolling battles, I'm not really sure what's going on with what, so I probably ought to check the website and sort things out.
Hopefully now that my desktop is fixed I'll have a bit more time to attend to this sort of thing and get the db a bit more uptodate.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-17 08:58:19

Scrolling Battles Original has been discontinued. It is on the Audiogames archive, and I have no intentions of hosting it myself. Scrolling Battles Rewrite is a rewrite of the original Scrolling Battles. This is also on audiogames archive, however that is not the latest version. For that, darkflier.com hosts it.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2017-10-17 22:21:33

Hi.

it's all fixed now, and I updated the entry a bit with a few of the new changes.
Hope people like it.