2017-10-03 16:13:10

You need 20 points.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-10-03 16:16:58

Of course. That I understand but I always failed to get them. So I asked if there is a useful tip I can kill them.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-03 16:20:15

Well, the way I'm talking about this, you would think I've accomplished it. lol I haven't. I keep getting 18 or 19 points. Stick to the soft paths, and keep swotting. If you keep swotting, you'll be surprised how many you get. Don't be caucious, just swot away. lol

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-10-03 16:22:45

There is a strip of floor (I think of it like a strip of carpet) stay on the strip only. Do all your killing and running on this soft strip. When you come to a wall, find the strip around the corner and run like hell killing those buggers.
around the whole square until you get every last one.

hope that helps
bb

2017-10-03 17:14:50 (edited by janagirl 2017-10-03 17:15:43)

Thank zou both, that reallz helped! I made it and got 20 Points!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-03 18:38:53

@Staindadict, that sounds dreadful, I'm really sorry to hear about your illness.
With respect to the game, I can't wait to get my desktop up and running because like an idiot I forgot to backup my save game so I culd install the new version on this laptop.
Oh well something else to look forward to when my desktop is setup.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-03 19:48:51

What is this meen: To unlock mini-games in the rewards' room, you need now one victory in every world.

2017-10-03 21:32:20

Just means what it says, one more condition to be able to unlock minigames from the rewards room is that you must have won all the worlds, at least once every world.
HTH!

2017-10-04 00:04:48

It's sometimes impossible to beat the grandcounsil. I.E. If you choose fighting, you need to go up against ghost, and there's always a weakness somewhere in the six/seven types you have to fight. Is there a type I can play against the counsil with, that won't give me this problem? What are some people's best stradegies for beating the counsil?
I got my save file from my apartment, so I need those other cards I dont' have. lol
Thanks for any help.

2017-10-04 03:38:47

Ice works pretty well, especially if you can give your opponent the freezing status for a while or keep them from drawing. There are times when you'll run into something that's strong against ice, but with a good draw you can beat it.

2017-10-04 08:42:38

Even better, you may consider double-type like psychic/ice. I mean, beta48 was quite a big change in the metagame by allowing double-types to be used much more easily. I wish I had the motivation to make a dropbox account, that way I would have sent you my deck so you COULD test it.
I made a post earlier in this thread about how powerful this double-type is, so you may get the main ideas from there. I believe it's post 985.

2017-10-04 08:48:10 (edited by Riad 2017-10-04 08:51:24)

I have steel/flying, fairy/psychic, water/flame, fairy/dark and other combinations of types I don't remember right now since I have like 40 decks. I have a steel deck a friend gave me, it does have nothing but the magic attacks, plus that card that lowers your opponent's magic attack by 2 and the other one that reduces physical stats for a great dodge boost, sorry can't remember the names completely since I haven't played the game in English from ages, but anyway that said deck works most of the time with me. I have also an earth-type deck made by the same friend, but which is useful to play online since most opponents don't tend to use the flying type. Another strategy I know to get new cards is to play a cooperative battle online and get a positive score.

2017-10-04 12:12:12

I would love to learn how to make a deck with two types in it,but I'm completely clueless on how to do it. I think I'd definitely be able to beat the grandconcil that  way.

2017-10-05 09:39:30 (edited by pulseman45 2017-10-05 09:43:38)

Well, for that I try to get at least two things right:
1. Use half of the deck for one type and the other half for the second type. 30 for ice type and 30 for psychic type for example, or at least as close to that as possible. In my psychic/ice deck, I have a few more psychic cards because I always start as psychic type, but it must be like 32/28 or 34/26 at max.
2. I know this one may seem risky, but you may want to focus on either physical or magical moves depending on what double type you may use. For example, psychic type has a few interesting moves to buff magic attack, so the decks I've done using this type don't have any physical moves. Psychic type also has precalculus, so you may even try cards that are more likely to miss, like telekinesis.
With another double type like dark/insect, as dark type has midnight ring, it's not as important to stick to physical or magical cards.

2017-10-05 13:41:27

I haven't actually been able to  beat the grand council since the change in beta 48, I don't know if the computer got stronger or what, but my ice, plant  or normal decks that previously could wipe the floor with most things and do great  against weakness in a one on one suddenly started beign less useful.
I need to make some double type decks myself and see about getting them to work out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-06 08:37:29 (edited by pulseman45 2017-10-06 08:38:38)

Well, to be perfectly honest, I did discover the changes in Beta48 the hard way, as some enemies were using card I thought they wouldn't be able to use at this point. Only then did I read the changelog. I still won with my ghost type deck but it wasn't exactly easy, especially since ghost type has beenn nerfed on several things since Beta41 where I started.

2017-10-06 12:07:34

I really love this update. I'd like to make two suggestions. I guess the first one is more of a question.
1. What's the best way to earn gems? Online partys don't earn a lot, and I want to get enough to unlock the custom game option stuff.
2. I'd love to see a mode where you can set up an online party but then choose the games that will be played. There are some games me and my friends really enjoy playing.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-10-06 14:55:22

One thing we discussed, my friends and I, Is that there should be a way to let slow players know they're being slow and that they need to press, and also the ability to chat in the game itself.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-10-06 17:21:19

hi,
Liam, try the card battles online. Those will earn you alot of gems. Also, you can play the mischivious castle over and over. That board gets you at least 4-5 gems per 75 turn  game.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-10-07 09:44:56

Please, how to find new world in Castle world?
Thank You.
Marco Oros

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-10-07 09:55:59

Kill all the mosquitoes in the mosquitoes killing game and a new path will open.

2017-10-07 11:16:42

@dragomier:
I'd take that a step further and say there should be a way to kick slow players out of the game. Dunno how possible it would be to add in some sort of inactivity detection? Say after a minute, the host could get the option to boot the offending player

2017-10-07 11:24:29

Oh yeah, thank You.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-10-07 14:38:20

I don't think game chat in the game itself would be good, but chat between games might be nice.
I like the idea of an inactivity timer, since sometimes we've had to wait a while and it seems a very long time at the moment before the game decides someone is not coming back, being able to set a timer for two or five minutes might be a good thing, however I'm not sure about the ability to kick players for the host since it'd be too easy to cheat.

Btw, I wonder when we'll see some  work on the board mode? I love the boards, the different squares, games and the randomness, and it'd be awesome to see some more squares added, eg, squares for extra turns, sqares to win more than just crystals, squares to bet coins against your opponents in gambling type games etc.
One of the fun things apparently with the Mario party series is just how silly the random games could be, eg there was actually a square that would let too  players switch coin totals, or would make bouser come and stomp on one player sending them back to the start.
The minigames are great as a test in themselves, but having randomness in the boards would make things a little less certain and more fun when your playing online.

2017-10-07 14:43:08

@dark
Yeah I didn't consider the cheating thing, hmm. Activity timer definitely though