1 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2017-09-20 00:55:37)

HI All,

So, we've got a problemo over here. I'm using Firefox 55.0.3 (64-bit). Whenever I load up forum.AudioGames.net I get the mobile site. How do I get back the old, full desktop pages? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

TGC
"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up

2 (edited by slender 2017-09-20 04:16:49)

Press alt+space, then x to maximize the window, or f11 for full screen mode. It's weird. Perhaps the site is trying to adapt to screen resolution? Edit: even that doesn't work sometimes. Hmm. Try clicking on the logo?

And thus the beast grew powerful, and fire and thunder swept the land. But Mammon stirred in their hearts, and the beast Foundered, and its Corpse arose, and commanded "thou shalt not fly in my name." And the blazes shall freeze cold, and the souls of the followers of Mammon shall learn to tremble in the
face of ice as they did before the fire.
from The Book of Ice, 10:13

Thumbs up

Thanks. That Maximize thing works perfectly.

TGC
"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up

How do you use the mobile site?

You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up