hi, so I stumbled on this some weeks ago. Its a game in which you must build up a space company. You do this by 1st mining the three basic resources metal, gems and wood by hand, then you will be able to start researching machines tears 1 through 6 to harvest these. Your first goal will be to build a rocket and launch it into space although getting there isn't as easy as it sounds. However then your jurney has only just begun for there are space resources to find and harvest, planets to explore, and a mysterious group of aliens with vast technological power...
The game is still under active development. Version 0.5 was released on september 12th, and version 0.6 is set to add lore to each of the machines and about the company in general.
sparticle999.github.io

Through the wilderness I prowl, woof woof,
My pray I chace, growl growl,
And when I catch it, nom nom,
I am the great Kurtwolf Cubscout!

Thumbs up

Hi,
Thanks for another discovery. What would you say is your favourite incremental game so far, and also, what do you think about this one?

Thumbs up

I think so far my favorite has been junction gate even though I haven't really played that a lot. About this one I also like it, and I particularly like the fact that lore is gonna be appearing in the next update because that's something I dig in games.

Thumbs up

What are the other incremental games?

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

there's one called rebuild the universe that's accessible, and crafting kingdom on ios and android. There's actually a very large list of idle/incremental/clicker games that also still gets updates from time to time, though if you use that you have to filter out the inaccessible games from the accessible ones. I'm currently working on a list of these accessible games actually, but its probably nowhere near complete.

Thumbs up

But, for information, only some things are accessible in rtu (rebuild the universe).

Que sabor? Saborrrrrrr!

Thumbs up

actually rtu is perfectly accessible, I never had problems with it except when wanting to read item descripptions. For new items I had to buy that item, buy its first bonus and then the description would show up.

Thumbs up

I know, how to write also item description, with NVDA too.
It is also possible, but those achievents I can't read.

Que sabor? Saborrrrrrr!

Thumbs up

yeah, that's a shame. I don't think you can see them in this game iether.

Thumbs up

Hey guys, i'm a fan of incremental games and i'm looking for your accesibility incrementals list, connor! i'd like really know, what games are in your list for now?

Ch-games, our company.
http://ch-games.byethost7.com/

Thumbs up

I just heard about this incremental games, and I feel very interested. if you later released the list, I would be happy to check it one by one.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

Thumbs up

ah well there are exactly 375 games on that list that I must check, but I'm working my way through them when I feel like it. Once it is complete, I'll chuck it in the new releases room.

Thumbs up

Has anyone gotten to the point of building satellites yet? I've unlocked the capability apparently, but I cannot seem to find the option in any of the tabs, or under any of the resources.

Thumbs up

how to download this game?

no disbair with life, and no life with disbair.

Thumbs up

This is a browser game, so it can't be downloaded.

Thumbs up

how much more comple or more to do is there in this game than crafting kingdom? I did like cracting kingdom but it very soon became samey and I realised in the end all there was to do was to keep levelling it didn't really hold my attention after a while.

Thumbs up

If anyone is still playing this game, have you figured out a relyable way of producing plasma? The energy costs for even 1 per second are insane, as unfortunately are most of the costs for the higher tier resource gatherers... I haven't managed to get this started yet so figured I'd ask.

Thumbs up

Iā€™m still trying to get to my first wonder, and trying to get high enough energy to propperly make hydrogen and helium.

Thumbs up

I have a question. How to unlock interstellar systems?

Que sabor? Saborrrrrrr!

Thumbs up

Are there even incremental games wich are accessible and can be downloaded, so I can Play them offline as well? And if yes, can you tell me wich ones of this sort you know and recomment? From what I understand, junction gate has a downloadable Version as well, right? And are there others as well?

Thumbs up