2017-10-06 00:33:00

Well I'd prefer turn based games when it comes to audio games for the possibility (say so far) to perform various types of moves including magic which you won't find in real time audio games. For instance: could we see a real time audio game where you're a fighter who holds a sword, then you can perform combos, launch fire balls, cast magical spells or consume most of your mana on casting a blast that kills or effects most of your surrounding enemies? And so on. Yet we don't witness except keys mashing, and a constant rhythm of woosh, woosh, woosh, no combos, no spells to cast. That's why I prefer turn based games, for being implementing such things in them is easy.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-10-06 00:47:52 (edited by assault_freak 2017-10-06 00:49:29)

That's not because they're audiogames... it wouldn't be hard to implement everything you're talking about into a good action game. It simply chalks up to the fact that noone has actually done this, because a game with complex combat isn't what's popular among the developers in this community.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-10-06 02:45:39

Among the developers who can actually get things done, anyway. tongue

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.