2017-09-17 06:16:47

Hello!  I'm Ian and I'm working on a website for writing and playing 3D Audio interactive fiction games right in the browser.

We now have text-to-speech working making the games fully blind accessible (I think!), and I'd like to find people interested in helping test the website and game accessibility.

Thumbs up

2017-09-17 14:35:38

Greetings Audioverse.  That sounds like a fascinating project,  ineractive fiction of various kinds is definitely something we appreciate around here, so feel free to post a topic  in New releases and I'm sure you'll have lots of people interested in testing out your sight.

Btw I'm rather interested myself to see what 3d interactive fiction involves.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-09-17 15:56:55

Hi.
I am Angel here, but my real name is Dragos.
I am from Romania and I am here to help and to get answers for questions.
Well, I am a spam bot or not?
smile
ROFl
Well, I wan a be in topik.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2017-09-17 20:52:24

Oh no, a spambot with nearly 600 posts what shal we do? big_smile.

Seriously, nice to get an intro. it actually makes me wonder if the introductions thread from general game discussion should be moved to this part of the forum  probably closed so that people don't get confused as to which threaed is which.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-09-18 08:15:49

hi. i'm sotla and i run the MOO named Stillborn.

i signed up because i spotted mention of my game on the thread for the nuclear legend MUD and wanted to dissuade people from advertising my game on another thread. additionally i've been getting a decent amount of players from here as well.

Thumbs up

2017-09-18 13:47:03

Hi sotla and welcome.
As you might have gathered we're mud fans around here, especially muds that have some sort of adaptations  for blind/vi players, so feel free to start a new thread about your mud.

2017-09-18 16:52:47

Hello People.  I'm Kerry.  I enjoy playing games and meeting new people.  I'm an iPhone user mainly but I do play games on other clients on the web.  I joined because I saw an OT about a new device in google but I do enjoy playing games too.  I'm a mum so don't get that much time unfortunately.

Thumbs up

2017-09-18 17:18:41

Hi Kerry and welcome.

I'm an IPhone user myself, albeit I still play a lot of things on the pc and web too, so lots of discussion of that sort of thing going on on the forum.
Hope you have fun.

2017-09-18 21:11:15

Well, almost 600 posts, but I really wan a spam you with normal things over to 8000 to get the rang with my name!

Thumbs up

2017-09-19 10:01:20

Well, it looks like this person was confined to only posting in one thread, which would be a lot easier to clean up than having to hunt for which ones they posted in.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-09-19 10:04:00

Well I have slain the spam so hopefully they won't be back and this thread can stay for legitimate users only.

2017-09-20 08:42:13

Hi. My name is Rio from Indonesia. I am a blind. I have a bit of programming science, and I am very interested in developing computer games that can be accessed by the visually impaired. I want to join this forum so I can learn a lot about game audio and some game making machine like bgt and others. Please help my friend. Sorry for my poor english.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

Thumbs up

2017-09-20 11:57:50

Hi Rio and welcome.
this is certainly the place to learn about programming  and playing audiogames, so hope you have fun here.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

2017-09-20 16:36:07

I do not know with the last post!

Thumbs up

2017-09-25 15:55:44

Um, I can't seem to delete this spammer's posts.

Thumbs up

2017-09-25 17:32:36

Hello Everybody,
we are Cloverbit, a game developing studio currently focusing on fully accessible videogames.
Our first title, Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is almost completed, and we would like keep the people of the forum updated on the project.

All the best!

Marco

2017-09-25 23:18:41

accessible video games? sounds like an end to my poor machine...
Anyway hope that you will have menny players and happy developing! I am also an spambot, but no one wants to ban because I will shoot them with my sticky laser. big_smile
And, if you need questions, beta testers, even mods/ admins, I am at your servis!
Kind regards

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

Thumbs up

2017-09-25 23:26:06

Hey there - I'm Zack, the audio director for Killer Instinct.  Registering to answer questions from another thread.

Thumbs up +1

2017-09-26 12:00:38

Hi Zack and Marko, welcome your accounts are now unrestricted and we're very eager to hear about your game developments.

Also, spam is now destroyed!

2017-09-27 00:11:57

Hello! My name is Haylee. I've been silently following topics for about a year now and decided that there was no better time to get an account. I hope to ask all of my burning questions about audio games.

Thumbs up

2017-09-28 07:26:14

Hi Haylee and welcome, glad you could join us on the forum.
Sorry it took a little longer to get your account approved, I was rather unwell yesterday and unfortunately still it's only myself, Richard or Sander who can approve accounts, though hopefully that will change in the future.

2017-09-30 06:24:16

hello everyone.. i'm Aamirr . I've bin playing audio games sinse 2015. and STW is  my fav game. i'm Aamir there, if you see me online, feel free to say hello!. smile

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 06:37:26

Hello Aamir, great to see you on AudioGames! Hope to see some posts from you once you get approved. :-)
Enjoy!

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-09-30 16:35:00

Welcome Amir, sorry about the minor delay but you've been approved now.

2017-09-30 18:14:45

Hi,
i am wiam A.K.A wiam-s
I like to play music, audio/main stream games ETc.

Thumbs up