2017-09-20 06:15:01

Hello.
So, I've been wanting to start editing my YouTube videos, but I don't know of any editors that work. Are there any free accessible editors around, or will I have to pay for 1. I would pay for 1, but I don't have money of my own to spend on anything. Any answer will be appreciated.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-09-25 19:15:30

I would use Video Pad, but if accessibility is anything like Wave Pad, then I'll stay away from it. Plus it probably costs a lot.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-09-27 02:37:30

wave pad is fine. not sure why people find it inaccessible. no idea about video pad though.

2017-09-27 15:45:42

I mean, you realize that even if you did find one that worked, itt... video, a visual format. Now, even if its just a black screen with audio, sure you can cut and trim stuff, that that will be about it, if there's actual video to go along with it, it gets tricky because things don't just work like that, editing is a process, and you just can't say OK, I want to cut from here to here out of this video. You do that and then when you merge the two sections together, it goes from one scene to the next abruptly. SO, even if you found a clean point to chop the audio, its probably not a clean point to chop the video. So you have to do a transition, which, how you gonna know what they do anyway, so you'd be picking one at random basically. Some people use jump cuts in their videos, actually a lot of people, and that's fine if that's the style you're going for me, I think it looks dumb as fuck. One second the guy's head is like right of center and he's leaned forward, then he's almost full left with no notice, its goofy looking In short, editing a visual medium is a ... visual process..

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-11-11 00:13:08

I find myself using windows movie maker.  It works fairly well for me, and I do drum covers on YouTube and merge some videos together with transitions between them.  I'm using it with an NVDA script, for I don't have Jaws, but I'm able to do everything I did with my videos before.   IT's just a bit tedious. I wish Sony Vegas was accessible.  That'd be king awesome.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel