2017-04-22 16:58:56

i don't know

Thumbs up

2017-04-25 19:55:09

Greetings.
I just decided to write here cause seems this is the only place where staff are still posting something sometimes. I know there are some issues with server etc, but as I didn't enter in the game for some time, just was wanting to know if there were any announcements about updating stuff as someday admins promised, or it's just a server crush.
Thanks in advance and have a good time everyone.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-05-02 05:35:00

yes its down. and all i know is i went to log on today, and thats when i realized it was down. i dont know if there was  announcements saying that the game was going to be shut down temporary  cause i havent ben logged on in a while.

Thumbs up

2017-05-03 14:25:29

Greetings,
Arguably, I am not the person to post here, being the admin of another mud, however, I thought I'd air one side of the story.
I've noticed also that prometheus sadly appears to be experiencing dayly, if not 48 hourly crashes, which is detremental to continuing gameplay. There has, to my knowledge, been no announcement about the game shutting down, nor when it comes back up, do the hosts either give a reason for, or apologise for the, server crash.
That being said, I may simply miss subannouncements, as, stated above, I run my own mud and am very rarely on for long periods.
Either way, I hope y'all have a pleasant day.

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-05-05 16:21:17

If it goes down, now that another host has server access it can be bought up very quickly.  We are looking for the reasons it keeps crashing and are working to fix it.  but it takes time.  There are a few ideas being talked about in light of these crashes, none of which I can disclose at the moment.  but we are working our best to fix the constant crashing.

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2017-05-05 18:54:46

I logged in last night wit the mushs pack only to find out nothing was working in it. the hel is going on?

Thumbs up

2017-05-10 16:44:30

Y'all wanna know what happened? here it is. Jack, Konsta, PrometheusMOO, whatever he goes by these days, had a trigger-happy mood in which he'd randomly add patches and unneeded builtins to the MOO server. This in tern started causing all these issues, e.g. Server shutdowns, panics etc. That, combined with the fact that their only 2 competent coders quit after Jack did nothing but log in once in a while, bitch about a change which everyone else seemed to enjoy, and then went off and broke things again. Not looking to start a flamewar here, just simply pointing out the covered up explanations for the server crashes and the declining of the game as of recent. Thanks!

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

Thumbs up +1

2017-08-24 12:27:12 (edited by cw 2017-08-24 12:28:22)

Has anyone notice that this mud has been down in the last few days? Least ways, I haven't been able to log in not that it matter much seeing that I have not done much in a while

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

Thumbs up

2017-08-24 12:31:59

well, jack's pack is a little fucked. ambiences don't update when you for example, go from a control room to a storage room, and when you exit a ship that's powered on, no outside ambience. when ya go back in, it doesn't update the playing of the ship power down ambience. it just plays nothing, and it's only fixable by turning it off and back on again

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up

2017-09-23 04:10:18

Hmm. Is the military application based on the status level, or is it down? I get that there are no applications available or something to that effect.

Thumbs up

2017-09-23 04:32:20

Also, wasn't there an academy in the game that you go to to learn how to play? Or am I confusing this with another game? If so, where is this academy?

Thumbs up

2017-09-25 14:39:15

You may be thinking of cosmic rage, which has both an academy and always open applications… I'm not sure if there is an academy on this game, I seem to recall one being added awhile ago though I'm not sure if it was ever completed, seem to rely a lot on player input… Though I'm not sure how good it was as I never got the tour which is something a shame

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-10-08 04:11:35

hi there, i was wondering if anyone has a mush soundpack. when i go to the web sight, to view the sound packs. i see the link for the mush one, thats on the web sight, i cant download it, the drop box link for that one is not active any more.

Thumbs up

2017-11-19 17:14:19

hi prometheus is down?

Thumbs up

2017-11-19 19:17:01

yup, it seems to be down

Thumbs up

2017-11-28 15:48:35

hhhhhhhgame is offline again

Thumbs up

2017-11-29 08:48:19

lol this is all I seem to see these days. is the game ever up?

Thumbs up

2017-12-01 09:44:37

yeah, it's up most of the time, just sometimes there's a server crash, the net goes boom, what ever keeps it down for a few hours or more

Thumbs up

2017-12-18 19:29:24

hi its down again

Thumbs up

2018-01-20 14:09:51

for those of you fokes, wondering, promeathius is down, again.

Thumbs up

2018-01-20 18:34:35

Not at all surprising.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-20 19:28:10

yeah it hasn't gone down, in quite some time, its actuly ben  pretty good, about staying up. i cant remember the last time, it went down, til now. but figure i would  let people know that its down, in case people are wondering,

Thumbs up

2018-01-21 02:20:29

yeah I don't play it, its a mess, staffing situation is a mess.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-21 03:27:52

It's down, and most of its staff have walked out, as well.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-01-21 13:22:18

pretty sad really jack jacked it in it seems the game goes up and down more times than a yoyo it's a bit sad because it used to be pretty good.

Thumbs up