2017-09-21 21:23:08

Hello While i know that there is a cards aginst humanity game on rs games client no one ever plays. I was wondering if there was another accessible way of playing this game. I know that 64 ounces games has a braille version but you need to prepare it which is a bit of a hastle. Does anyone know of another accessible way to play this fun game?

2017-09-21 21:25:36

Contact me on skype and you will play with me if you want.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-09-21 22:24:22

Well there is the rsgames one.
Sadly there are 2 others aparently looking good and over on now dead deathmatch skype group, we had a team of admins and devs playing it at nights or randomly during the day.
I was only able to attend a few of the night sessions due to timezone usually between 8 pm and 11 pm at nights but I still had a good run in rsgames.
One thing though you need to have a really sick sense of humor and must be prepaired for religious and racist insults and other things that come up in game, as well as all the comentary round it that can result.
In the group I was on people even tried to make up cards and descriptions though they never got anywhere.
Sadly while I know of 2 sources that were mentioned other than rs the group went down before I could even get any info on them.
Jace c was one of the players as well as danny and a few other users.
Gorth and even a few others outside game played car h as we called it.
I'd be interested in putting together a group of players but understand the following if I do this.
Due to timezones, the hours between midnight till 7 at least are out.
And for obvious reasons, ie offline, social and other life reasons I won't be sitting down all day playing car h.
Games can go on for as long as you like ofcause but my ideal times would be 8.30 to 11pm and even starting at least as late as 9 pm.
I would prefur the games didn't go on to long after 11 to be honest because I want to be in bed at a reasonable time.
And there are some days I can't play, friday nights because of gym early on saturdays.
Thats the main one, but there may be others.
It goes without saying that while I am happy to make this group, being the actual admin may not be the best as I won't always be round.
I show up usually first thing to see what is going and maybe later on if I know something is going to be up I show, but usually once morning and once at night.
Then again if someone else makes one that could work to just send the link here and I'll join it.
The only rule I would have to be honest is that at least on group and if possible in game any and all messages be english if not in game then at least in the group the group more important.
I can only speak english, and so many on some sites speak in their own language and I wish you wouldn't unless you talk amongst yourselves I guess.
Otherwise in car h everything else goes out the window usually.

2017-09-22 05:40:27

There's a cards against humanity game written by Toni Barth in python.
Don't have the link at the moment.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-09-22 06:16:53

Oh, I've played it and i love it, i played the one on rs games, but i never find anyone to play if you have the skype info let me know?

2017-09-22 06:28:29

There is also one on irc.snoonet.org 6667 #kah its a bot that you can install on any irc channel.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2017-09-22 08:26:12

dunno how to use python so it won't work on windows? what about IPhone any accessible for IPhone aside from the RS games one?

2017-09-22 09:49:26

There you go:
https://github.com/Timtam/cards-against-humanity/

You'll only require someone to host a server and you'll be fine. I guess I can compile a server and client for you to execute and provide some link to it here soon if you want.
Advantages with this client include:
* play together with your sighted friends
* multiple client languages supported (german, english and russian for now)
* card databases can be modified by yourself

You'll only need someone who grabs the editor and feeds all the official CAH cards into an english database, because there is just a complete german database available yet, since this implementation is pretty new.
The cool thing about this concept is that you can even add some strange cards, or some specially typed ones (like a Harry Potter based card collection) in and you can play with those cards too. No problem here, you decide about the cards to play with. You just need to add them to the database.
Have fun.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2017-09-22 19:19:29

My new skype is simpaticulalexandru
Tell me if you sent me a request here cause I am not on that so much to login and to send my main contact cause is a complicated id.

2017-09-23 18:36:54

If anyone is on rs and wants a game of Cahu I'll gladly give them one, it's one that rather amuses me big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-09-23 18:44:34

Yes, sure, but later!

2017-09-23 22:18:09

the boring thing with cah is that actuall people are going to judge so that it can be really unfair if you play with your friend and you can keep picking him all the time when it's your turn

2017-09-24 00:44:43

Check Decks against Society for CaH stuff, the RS one doesn't, AFAIK have the expansions, I tend to hang out on DaS and it's fully working with FF and Orca and NVDA here, it uses links you hit to pick things, plus the people seem so far to be relaxed and fun to deal with.

Alright if anyone hosts a server for that github link I'm in, but...ya know, I got no shame, also I find the RS one tends to break FF/Seamonkey here on my Linux machine for some reason...

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2017-09-24 01:03:42

do you have the link that' you're using for that site? the one you said you was hanging out on? would like to try it

2017-09-24 01:11:03

https://www.decksagainstsociety.com/

There's the link, I'm usually on there at some point during the day....now if I can remember my login

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2017-09-24 01:41:46

umm. i'm not sure weather i like this site or not, just tried it and the people i played it seemed to be doosh bags. and when i'm the judge, how do i see which cards the other has picked?